Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:24 am
Pulling back his mace Joe looked over where the stones had been placed in the decorative indents on it he had thought little of before until Vincent showed the meaning for them. "I have been told of the faint red connection before when we were under the sea by Shari. I know not of such a connection but should look into it further as I learn more of these things" he commented running his hand over the stones as he looked into them each seeming to house the element of it's color. "This will suffice as aid for me" Joe said with a smile gripping his mace tight before fastening it back onto his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:43 pm
Arriving at the house, Skye looked around the interior. When Vincent came back with ammo and guns, she started thinking how strange it was that he had so much in this supposed holy city. As he asked for hers and Joe's weapon, Skye held out her arm as the crystal bangle turned into a trident in her hand.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 am
Vincent smiled. "As you travel you'll learn more and more..." He said as he held Skye's trident. "Amazing...light, cold to the touch, and it's made of.." He said tapping it with his finger. "Hmm....Crystal?" He said shrugging as he put a yellow, a white, and a purple stone in her weapon. "Seeing as how you have obtained the pure essence you can trump the siren." He said smiling.

Zalera chuckled. "We'll see you living weed..." He said as he established a connection with the data in Evan's laptop. Evan's laptop shoke and flew open as his spear emerged from the data. "Ahh! The priest hasn't taken my son's laptop!" He said to the group through the skull on the spear. "You must be his friends....I hope you are planning an assault soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:30 pm
Turning towards the labtop as it suddenly shot open and a spear emerged Joe readied his mace "Have they decided to bring the fight to us" he shouted about to lunge towards it when the spear suddenly spoke. "What sorcery" the asgardian muttered keeping his weapon at the ready. "What are you....." he stopped looking up and down at the spear which spoke from a skull nested upon it. "Thing?" he finished unsure of what to say to Zalera with his current form. "Do you have some knowledge of Evan" Joe asked towards the spear still a bit on edge with it's sudden appearance.

Walking a few steps away from the door Mizori held her head a small throbbing starting to surface before fading. Likely the last bits of the medical overdose trying to pass thru her body she thought reaching out and touching one of the nearby vines. When she did they shot out towards the doorway slowly starting to cover it in a thick layer of vines as black thorns began to slowly grow outwards from the vines. "This should keep you nice and safe" she smirked as the vines connected to the plants around the room shriveled up leaving no connection between the ones now coating Zalera's doorway and the "decorations" around the room.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:32 pm
"Working on it." Nick called as he began loading up. Making sure to grab a combat shotgun as well as various other upgrades and attachements for his rifle and pistol. Once he had all he needed, organized and housed in his bag, Nick walked out, racking the shotgun and chambering a round. "Oh yeah, this will do nicely." He said, slinging the weapon across his back with his rifle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:36 pm
"Oi, calm down there Rock head!" Zalera said to Joe before clearing his throat. "I'm Zalera. Evan's dad...I can feel him being in so much pain from being twisted and forced to take a new form." The spear said followed by a growl. "No one should be forced to become a summon...they should have a choice!" He said sternly. "Now, We're going to free my son"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:09 am
As Skye inspected her trident with the new stones, something came from Evan's laptop. She recognized the spear, the one that Evan carried around before. She put her weapon away and turned to the staff. "We will get him back." she said, reassuringly. "Do you have any info, anything that can help us?'" she asked Zalera. The more that they know, the more of a chance that they had of this rescue being a success.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:01 pm
"I'm gonna have to agree with the Junior Detective on this one. We need intel, weak points, anything. Not that I'm opposed to a good ol' fashioned firefight." Nick said, shrugging as he put his hands in his pockets. He was locked, loaded and ready to go. All he needed was some information, maybe a couple of soft targets to hit and the next piece of Holy and he'd call it a good day.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:58 pm
Zalera looked at Skye and nodded. "Yes, they have laid traps...the dryad has ensnared my door with something....the siren has laid out ice traps as well..." He said sternly. "Listen, you must free me. I can help you!!" He said before looking to Vincent. "Vincent, call Victoria here, once I'm free we will decimate these false knights of Mare's!!"

"We should wait until with have to call her...that'd be disastrous to the thin balance between our nations. It'd cause war most likely" He said crossing his arms. "This is a final option...."He said sternly. "We should move soon...the longer we wait the deadlier things get..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:09 pm
"Then we should spend less time speaking of such movements and commence them" Joe said looking at the spear then to Vincent. "As you said the longer we wait the deadlier things get, should we continue the element of surprise may no longer be upon our sides. We should want the all father to smile upon our fortunes this day" he commented. It was getting easy to tell he was getting agitated with how long it was taking them to try to get back Evan.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 pm
"In that case, it's time for one last smoke." Nick said, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out three cigars. "Here, you don'tn have to smoke them, but hang on to them, I always smoke one before a possible suicide mission." He said, pulling out a book of matches and lighting his cigar. "Lets do this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 pm
"In that case, it's time for one last smoke." Nick said, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out three cigars. "Here, you don'tn have to smoke them, but hang on to them, I always smoke one before a possible suicide mission." He said, pulling out a book of matches and lighting his cigar. "Lets do this."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:40 pm
"I agree..." Zalera said as he hopped forward. "My power is very limited right now...but I will aid you the best I can. I know that a summon can be forced to maintain a constant form in this world by the use of an essence trap, for white users and purple users this means the user themselves can be forced to take on another form." He said seriously before sighing. "But, they can be easily broken. based the the material the user uses...since Evan's is a material not commonly found on this world, his trap has to be a crystal."

Vincent nodded. "Yes, it is a crystal, it's in his chest." He said before coughing as he grabbed some guns and ammo. "Take it out and we can free him,,,,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:09 pm
"At least we know what's ahead of us now." Skye said, her thoughts on the traps that were laid out. She could easily disarm the Siren's trap. When Nick pulled out the cigars, she just stared at it before looking back up at Nick with a raised eyebrow. He suggested they take them anyways. "It won't be a suicide mission. We will succeed and everyone will survive." she said as she took his offer of the cigar and just put it away before turning back to Zalera. "Go for the crystal. Got it." Skye said as she looked at the others, she assumed everyone was ready to go.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:51 pm
Vincent toke a cigar and chuckled. "No one will die....don't be so grim..." He said as he hoisted a large duffel bag up on his shoulder and walked to the door. "Shall we?" He said opening it before stepping outside.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games