Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 am
Mornin all! getting to chill on games again i been spoiled lately! lol just had 8 yr anniversary dating bf other day. Still getting along!

@aaron oh ya the brownies are amazing. I'm jelly over the purple glitter nails i'm giving mine a break for a bit to breath b4 painting again but i'm dieing to put something purdy on!

@mags I'd say fuji is a solid one! maybe red delicious perhaps for me? its indeed summer feeling out there!

@soup i love the outfit. so retro gaia but sheek! Grats on the house paint god our house here needs it. but first it needs gutter work and roof repair and foundation lol it needs an overhaul rofl

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 3:01 pm
Haaiii
Loonngg day today but done 3 hours earlier tomorrow so can do something in the nice weather.

Aww I get that Ryd it's good to let them breathe, I'm the worst for not doing that lol.

I'm easy when it comes to apples Magarah, but my faavv is a good old Golden Delicious. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me and the bf been mulling over the same for the house soup, better weather makes ideal sprucing up time User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 9:46 am
welp, another day another dollar. was gonna mow but there's the rain hitting lol..

apparently we have some kinda solar flare geomagnetic g4 storm or something today. might get to see aurora lights tonite. have never had power issues from them but charging stuff and getting all caught up on house work anyway. so nice with the rain out where its not hot!

and ya aaron.. its tough... i'm dieing to paint my nails rofl but we might be hitting that other house for last of work this weekend... mom claims she'll finally let it go to the real estate lady next week.. she keeps saying that then putting it off but i sure hope so since that'll mean being totally done going back which would be heaven!

kick butt out there today ya'll! or chill and the butts will be there to kick tomorrow too dramallama

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 1:17 pm
AaronAlroy
Haaiii
Loonngg day today but done 3 hours earlier tomorrow so can do something in the nice weather.

Aww I get that Ryd it's good to let them breathe, I'm the worst for not doing that lol.

I'm easy when it comes to apples Magarah, but my faavv is a good old Golden Delicious. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me and the bf been mulling over the same for the house soup, better weather makes ideal sprucing up time User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm... a long time ago I helped run a fruit stand. It gave me good work experience for my age. It's hard to say if I've ever had a favorite fruit, since there are so many nice ones, but apples are easiest to find here. Gluten free bread is nearly nonexistent in the stores, so my Mom and bake some every few weeks.  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 2:59 pm
Haaiiii
Been a low key one for me, been watching The Boys with the bf all evening whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 10:05 am
i only got to see the edge of a borealis b4 the fog set in but some area photos on the local news fb page had pretty ones from the mountain tops! i'll throw em in the thread i made. hope everyones doing ok! i been gaming to point my carpal tunnels givin me fits.. i should rest....

OR there's ibuprophen lol they aint nearly as bad as when i was doing all that roller painting at the house! rofl

lets get some catwalk goin!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 1:53 pm
Full cloud cover for me last night sad
Apparently there's good odds it will happen again in UK tonight so I'm gonna keep an eye out User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm pretty far south though so odds aren't in my favour.

Recovering good from being ill now finally, can actually do things without getting confused every 3 seconds, got a catwalk pic done User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rest that carpal tunnel, it only gets madder if you test it lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 10:12 am
ya i shoulda listened lol.. but.. i got back into phasmophobia with some friendly rando's from phasmo discord till the wee hours lol wups.. not any wonder i didnt sleep too well after that lol

glad ya feeling better! woot! i only caught a faint pink glow barely with cell

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 3:41 pm
No Aurora for me in the end oh well, could always try my luck up the highlands if it happens again. whee
Got a HD caddy imported for my laptop so hoping I can shove a large SSD in there and fix my game storage woes.
Finally got 2 days off from tomorrow, my weird version of the weekend, that sun spot storm thing got the temp here so high. It's like June heat already.

Have a fun one peeps! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 9:17 pm
I hope all the momma's had a good momma's day! and i feel u on storage woes. i'm so ready to just get a whole new rig. altho this one only really needs a new ssd and a graphics card. there's only 3 gigs vram on this thing and i'm pretty sure some of its starting to fail cuz less is running at once than it used to. that being said its still running tabs calls and 2 mmo's same time i cant complain.. time for some late nite rockband!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 8:04 am
i'm feelin sooooo lazy today. i already foresee a nap in my day today lol. bro's cat was steppin all over me this morning so couldnt sleep in. she plots when she wants the blinds open for sunbeams rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 12:48 pm
Haaiii
Been a lazy one for meee, finally sorted out the swotch and jumped back into my animal crossing island User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Omg "only" 3 gig of vram? I didn't realise that was considered low User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 9:13 am
lol ya i'd like to upgrade to 8gig on a midway upgrade video card for this pc and later on when i get a new machine i want at least 12 gigs vram cuz i'm looking at being able to run new xpacs of retail wow with new ff14 on the side. helps me keep up with both guilds sitting on both sometimes to chat...

then there's gta 6 i'm planning on being able to play. that game is gonna be a cooker lol and i find the world they made on gta v just rly immersive for getting away from it all.

gmornin! all! lil rainy outside! had fun last nite lvling goblins with the bf and a guildie of ours! gonna work on some archaeology!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:36 pm
Haaiii
Yeah that's crazy cause I honestly thought 2gb was a lot whee
We've still got some time to wait til gta 6 right? Might end up just replacing my pc by that point lol xp

Spent my day playing Bayonetta 2 and New Horizons, really having fun with the switch now I've fiddled with it a lot.
Upgraded the memory to half a TB so I can just cram it with games and use it like a budget Steam Deck  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:57 pm
AaronAlroy
Haaiii
Yeah that's crazy cause I honestly thought 2gb was a lot whee
We've still got some time to wait til gta 6 right? Might end up just replacing my pc by that point lol xp

Spent my day playing Bayonetta 2 and New Horizons, really having fun with the switch now I've fiddled with it a lot.
Upgraded the memory to half a TB so I can just cram it with games and use it like a budget Steam Deck

rockstar is planning a 2025 release of gta 6 and already have a teaser trailer out!

and dude i love my switch lite. i want a steam deck someday if i ever hit lottery but honestly.. would probably just get a laptop instead with a portable 2nd screen. i gave my last portable laptop screen to my uncle for the rig my brother passed down to him when my bro upgraded. and i gave my old laptop to mom cuz it wont run games anymore and hers died. so need a new one of those too someday lol.

Rockstar's website with trailer for gta 6  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces