Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:26 pm
Ït's a shame, then," said Tact looking away. Ït's a real shame I'm not from this world in which everyone will die and won't exist.""So do me a favor. Shut the hell up, and shut up good. The more time I spend here, the more I'll give a crap about it. So you!" he pointed a finger back into the house. Ï wouldn't give a crap about it if she eliminated 3 worlds. I remain unmoved by your posed threat and her importance. To you, she may seem sort of like a god, without her no world and such, but open your eyes, to me, I couldn't care less about the twerp. I couldnn't care less about Rester, or anyone who touches this damned ground! If I hurt her, then I will calmly answer to you in a sophisticate way. If you are forced to be physical I will not restrain. If I get killed I couldn't care less. It wouldn't make much more of a difference anyway."He stopped to catch his breath.

Rester stopped dead. He clutched his throat and coughed out blood. "What the hell....."he said. Suddenly the sky turned red again and then Silencer appeared again. "Where are you taking me?"Rester managed out feebly. '"To the other worlds..."said Silencer without turning his face in the direction of Rester. You need to observe, before we make our move.""Move?"asked Rester. "You will soon find out."
Suddenly, Rester found himself in sort of an elevatorish kind of contraption and it was going down, way down. "Huh? Where am I? WHAT IS HAPPENING! TELL ME YOU b*****d!" Rester suddenly shrieked as blood oozed from the wall."There was a loud boomin voice. "Welcome to the past world." said SIlencer in a booming voie, although he remained unseen. "It is here that everything that died, has gone, or has done will go. Observe..."A wall in the elvator opened.
Rester couldn't believe his eyes. There was his whole civilization before him. "The most long dead civilization. The earliest of it."said Silencer. "You realize that the aura of fate plays the longest of memories at the last times, then advances."
SUddenly, Rester was no longer looking at happy people. Now he was looking at the same thing, in ruins. "The time has come..."said SIlencer. "You will live or die."

Rester found himslef being pushed down by an invisible force. "What the hell is happening?" he asked. "You are being pursuited by IT." said Silecner in a more urgent voice. "Will you become part of the past world or make it back to the present? It is a gruesome challenge." Rester looked down to see corpses reaching at him with his hands, and screamed. He had to get out. He hopped out of the levator and jumped as fast as he could. He could kind of see the invisible force by now, as it crept closer to him. It was in the shape of a bald man, in about his forties. He had no time to worry about that now. He kept running. He hopped past the buildings of the ruins, buildings crumbling just beneath his tiny weight. He made a jump at the final building, and jumped through the happy people. No one seemed to notice him. It was at the final stop that he stopped dead and fell to his knees...

Tact had finished catching his breath. Ï doubt Rester will die, though."he said. "He will live. I doubt he is from this world either..."

Rester watched. He desperately wanted it to go away but the invisble man was grabbing him now and was pulling him back down. But he didn't seem to notice it, he was too busy looking at THAT.
It was a thing. He seemed to rememeber what it was. A long time ago, he had made his first eye. And it was not his mechanical one. It was a perfectly normal eye. He hadn't lost his eye because of the moment Silecner stabbed his blade through his face, it was because of this THING.
Before he left the planet that was blown to smithireens, he had saw it. For the first time. A creature, closely resembling a human, but it had bloodshot purple eyes. No pupils. Grey pale skin. Spiky hair that collected dust. Corpses were it's clothes. It scared the wits out of him. And it had ripped half his face off.

Now, he saw it again. But it wasn't that that made him freeze. It was what it had. It's eye. No, rather, HIS EYE. It had it. Right in the middle of it's forhead, was Rester's other eye, plastered on, but functional. It's pupil rushed and focused on Rester. The invisible man almost had him now. He was losing sight of the steaming lava cave and the monster and the THING looked at him with painful and sorrow eyes. Suddenly he rememebered SIlecner's voice. Äre you ready to die?"he remembered for the first time. He had said that when SIlencer had beaten Rester on his planet. He hadn't killed TRester then, rather left the house without a word. But those words seeemeed to give him courage now.

He surged and cut through the man, then hopped out to right where the monster was. "I swear,"he said, thrusting his sword at it. "Someday, I will get my eye back. Until then, bye-bye." He hopped the last level and landed back into the academy, breathing again. It seemed that no one noticed he was about dead for a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:21 pm
Ray looked away "she's a naive person, that's why I'm here to protect her, but I just can't stop her from doing whatever she wants to do, to her, death doesn't mean anything and I envy her so much that's why I'm trying to help her...if you were her brother then maybe you'll understand" he said, putting his hands behind his back, he didn't dare show his face to Tact because, tears flowing from his eyes "...she's mentally dead, she doesn't know anything and if you really hated her that much then you can leave this place by yourself, just go somewhere you can find a portal, it'll lead you back to school" he said as he walks back to the house shutting the door silently.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:15 pm
Tact looked. He looked, bored, actually. He just stood there and looked like this was the most boringest part of his life. Then it was too much. He YAWNED. He scoffed at Ray in his head, then put his hands in his pockets and sat down at a tree to eat. He hadn't eaten for a week!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:45 pm
"think we can kill that guy?" the guy from earlier asked, he referring about Ray "it'll be hard but we can do it..." the other guy said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:55 am
"THe stupid thing," muttered Tact while nibbling on his sandwich. Suddenly he spat it out. ""ÄW GROSS!" he yelled. "Someone stuffed a dead rat in my sandwich! AW MAN!" he sapt it all out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:11 am
Joey looked up in the sky 'I've learned about myself...but I still don't know what I'm missing about my past... he thought as the breeze went through his face. Ryu was in the library 'Oh man...why do I feel as if she used to exist? ever since YUMI replaced KUMI I've been feeling as if I know her before school even started...I have to find what' he thought as he looks for some books. Ryu and Joey looked up 'I will find out... they both thought at the same time (but in different location)  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:31 pm
"Sick bastards," said Rester as he trudged on in the hallways. These days were nothing. He couldn't even BELIEVE he had ever came here. OF all the places in the galaxy, he had to land on this one. Why did he even survive? This is just wrong. He shouldn't be here. He should be back in his planet, counting stars. He should be at his house, reading up on the latest things. But no. He was here. Here and here. If his life was so rotten, why did it have a meaning? "Simple," he muttered to himself. "It's meaning is to kill SIlencer."

Tact saw some skulky figures in the bushes. "Ïf you've come to say something or do something, do it." he told them. They did not move. He took out his laser. "Move it or lose it." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:42 pm
After Ryu searched, he couldn't find anything, then suddenly, a book fell, he opened it and flipped through the pages, and there he saw it, a woman that looked like Yumi, he read the article about her, she was named 'Yumizaki Escavacan Twilight' but since she married the prince of the palace she was named Yumizaki Riku and then her husband's name was Lionel Riku, Joey's (or Leonard's) eldest brother.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:11 pm
The strange charcters inched closer but stayed inside the bushes. "Move it!" yelled Tact. He shot. But they were too quick for him, and he soon had to reload. At that time, the figures jumped and he couldn't tell where they were. He pulled out his sword. He felt something behind him. "If I can't hit you with my gun," he said. "Take this!" he swung behind him, only to find no one was there. "Huh?!!?!" he said, with question marks above his head.

"It's time." Rester yawned. "What now?" he asked. "It's time." "Huh? Is that you?" he asked, reffering to his new so-called room mate. Then he thought, oh he left for classes earlier today. "Huh?" he got up, and saw Silencer right in front of him. He screamed, and outside, crows flew out of the trees.
"What the heck are you doing here?" he asked. "Business." said SIlencer. "It's time." "Time for what?" aske dRester. "Another mission?" fFor the first time in a while, Silencer grinend. "You bet. A suicide mission." "What?!" said Rerster, alarmed. "What do you mean?" Silencer took his gun and said, "OOPS!" and shot Rester's cloak. "Hey, why did you do that to my favourite cloak?!" demanded Rester. "He's listening..." hissed Silencer. "What?" aske d Rester. "ZBoss man. He's listening to us. SSo I shoty his devices." "But why?" asked Rester. Silencer smiled again. "Were going to rebel." "What???!!!" ascreamed Rester. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Silencer stopped smiling. He had a forlorn sort of look in his eyes for once.
"Did you ever wonder how your father died?" he said. Rester flinched. It took all his might to stop from screaming the words in Silencer's face. "You kiled him..." he choaked out. Silencer pulled out a gun and aimed it at Rester. "Wrongo." he said. "This is the truth."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:47 pm
Tact saw the figures flash inside where Ray was and he shot a hole right through the wooden wall, but he missed again. "Do I dare shoot?" he wondered.

"What the heck ae you talking about???!!!!!!!!" yelled Rester. He gave a swift kick to Silencer, which he caught. "WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM, PUTTING BLAME ON OTHER PEOPLE" There was a know on the door. "SHUT UP!" said Rester, as he shot a hole right through the wall.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 am
"Cleo....I'm scared...if she ever finds out about what happened 20 years ago...what do you think would happen?" Joey asked, Cleo didn't reply, she just kept quiet "CLEO!" Ray said angrily "no need to be angry, I know it's my duty to watch over my master but...I'm also watching over her child" she replied "I forgot, before she even died and reincarnated...she bore an infant, right?" Ray said, Cleo nodded silently "s**t! I should've told them to stop when I had the chance" he said biting his thumb "it's not your fault...you were only 10 years old back then...you didn't know much about her 'past life'" Cleo said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:07 pm
Tact made up his mind and shot. He heard a hit. "Hope I didn't hit Ray..." he said. He went to check.

"He is alive and well," said Silencer through a closed mouth. "Right now he is watching over us, and look." he sighed.. He whipped out a picture. It was rester's dad sitting on sort of a throne. "Yeah, So?!" yelled Rester. Ït's just a dumb photo! No proof!""Silencer sighed and rubbed his temples.
"Look." he whipped out a tape. He played it. "Bit fuzzy, from 7 years ago..." he said. It said,

"Order, order! Attack this planet. Blast this one to smitheriins and leave immidiatelyy. Leave no survivors. Everyone will die. Report back to me once you have carried out your family units. MOVE!"

Rester gasped. That was his father's voice! "Shiz, I never thought he would do something as sneaky as this..." said Rester. "You're lucky you had me assigned to our family unit..." growled Silencer. Änyone else; you'd be dead." "But then why couldn't you leave everyone else in the family alive?" asked Rester. "Shut up," said Silencer. "WHat would father think if I left MY own family unit completely alive? I would never be able to kill him..." "We're going to assault him?!" "Yes." said Silencer cooly. "B-but... ARE YOU KIDDING? A GODDAMN ARMY AGAINST ALL OF US! IT'S NO POSSIBLE!"
"We're not alone." said Silencer. "You bet we aren't!" said a new voice. Rester turned. "WHAT!?"he yelled in bewilderment. It couldn't be! This person was dead! It was his girlfriend, Aquila!  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:28 am
"Why are you even doing your best to do any of this?" Cleo asked, Ray looked at him "Because....it was my guardian who killed her" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:50 pm
Tact went inside. "Hello?" he asked glumly. "Is anyone in here? Hello? Anyone? No one?" He gave a shrill cry as a huge wooden stalgamite drew through his knee. "n-NO ONE?" He winced in the pain. "I gues I'll be going now then...."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:53 am
Ray opened the door to Yumi's room "hey Yumi..." he was cut off by what he saw, Yumi's body was lying there on the floor "s**t! Yumi!" he ran over to her, Cleo walked in "no blood at sight...there's not even any mark to prove that she got strangled..." she said, she walked over to her, she felt Yumi's pulse beating "she's not dead...her soul was taken away..." Cleo said as she lifts Yumi's head, her eyes, just like a puppet, there was no life in it.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff