Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:15 pm
Dante Aurion
RavenPiper
Raven rolled over and smile at Dante after he shook her. "I'm still hungry but I don't know if my teeth can take it. You must have very tough skin because my teeth feel horrible," Raven said and smiled at Dante. "What are they doing out there?" Raven asked as the man walked past the door.
"Their stealing stuff." He smiles. " If you not ready to eat I can just kill them both because they have no respect from someone belongings.!" They heard him then they quickly dropped all his things and they ran off. Dante laughs. 'Oh, And we're lateish."

"That's not cool. Yes kill them for me because I'm weak and need someone to look after me," Raven said as she flitted from the bed to the door and back. "We aren't late. School doesn't start till 8:30, and we don't even have to go if we don't want to," Raven said with a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:15 pm
nothing much...... just need blood really bad ,i have to ask you something have you seen ghost rider around he kinda disappeared  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:16 pm
"Well i have lunch now." Richter said grabbing his stomach due to hunger pains.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:18 pm
Craven shook her head. "No I havent seen him lately. But I'm off to lunch talk at ya later." She walked toward the caffeteria.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:19 pm
damm where'd he go johnny said leaving the school i need blood he said entering the forest  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:22 pm
as he entered the forest he saw a waterfall and animals surronding it he then hears a voice and chased after it he saw a lost man and he quiclky bite him and took as much blood as possible "aww better said johnny" as he looked at the waterfall he saw a small cave in it he jumped towards it and layed down for a bit finally a good sleep he said  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:23 pm
Craven glances down at Richter. "He didnt mean anything by it, hes insane." She said in a calm tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:25 pm
johnny quickly wakes up from his little nap and remembers not seeing dante or raven at school he leaves the forest and goes towards the house  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:26 pm
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
RavenPiper
Raven rolled over and smile at Dante after he shook her. "I'm still hungry but I don't know if my teeth can take it. You must have very tough skin because my teeth feel horrible," Raven said and smiled at Dante. "What are they doing out there?" Raven asked as the man walked past the door.
"Their stealing stuff." He smiles. " If you not ready to eat I can just kill them both because they have no respect from someone belongings.!" They heard him then they quickly dropped all his things and they ran off. Dante laughs. 'Oh, And we're lateish."

"That's not cool. Yes kill them for me because I'm weak and need someone to look after me," Raven said as she flitted from the bed to the door and back. "We aren't late. School doesn't start till 8:30, and we don't even have to go if we don't want to," Raven said with a sly grin.
Dante grins as well. " There alot I can learn here" He grabs a hunting rifle and without aiming fire to shots outside. Then you can hear the bodies hit the floor. "So do you want to teach me anything new, Raven?" He gets closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:28 pm
johnny knocks at the door and waits for an anwser or reply  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:29 pm
Richter noticed Craven sitting by herself at lunch so he walked over to her table. "Mind if i sit here?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer. Attempting to start conversation he asked Craven "So whats with this school? Would you mind telling me a little bit about the people here? I've never seen such a strange bunch of people here and i thought being a mage was strange enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:33 pm
Dante Aurion
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
RavenPiper

Dante grins as well. " There alot I can learn here" He grabs a hunting rifle and without aiming fire to shots outside. Then you can hear the bodies hit the floor. "So do you want to teach me anything new, Raven?" He gets closer.

"Your very good with that. Now go get them and bring them to the kitchen," Raven said in a quiet seductive voice. "I'll can only teach you what I know, and I'm not sure any of it is new to you," Raven said and got out of bed. "I need something to wear," Raven said as she made Dante's robe float out of the bathroom to her. "This should do. So what do you want to learn?" Raven asked as she moved behind Dante and kissed the back of his neck before going to lean against the door frame.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:35 pm
"You're a mage?" She questioned hiding her surprise. 'Is it possible that he cant tell waht I am either?' Shew thought with a slight smirk forming on her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:35 pm
knock knock open the door! yells johnny ready to knock it down  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games