Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:55 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yea" bixyll looked over at her and held her hand
purrl walked closer to him
bixyll smiled and let go oh her hand and put his arm around her waist "its a pretty long wakl...."
"yea..." purrl smiles
bixyll kept walking closer to purrl and flinched terribly bixyll stopped alking what wrong with me..."
"i think you want more blood........"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yea" bixyll looked over at her and held her hand
purrl walked closer to him
bixyll smiled and let go oh her hand and put his arm around her waist "its a pretty long wakl...."
"yea..." purrl smiles
bixyll kept walking closer to purrl and flinched terribly bixyll stopped alking what wrong with me..."
" yea bit i just drank so much before i got here...... ive never needed it so much....." bixyll looked at the ground and continued to walk  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:45 pm
sinthia got back to the mansion but marus wasnt in his offlce so she left a note to him~
dear marcus,

the deed has been done the team was okay but i took all of them out by myself so next time if i could just go with one team?
thank you
~sinthia turkazoua~

then she turned for the door and walked to her room looking at her feet not really paying any attion of what was infront of her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:02 pm
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia got back to the mansion but marus wasnt in his offlce so she left a note to him~
dear marcus,

the deed has been done the team was okay but i took all of them out by myself so next time if i could just go with one team?
thank you
~sinthia turkazoua~

then she turned for the door and walked to her room looking at her feet not really paying any attion of what was infront of her

(( you did go with one team....))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:06 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
dear marcus,

thank you
~sinthia turkazoua~

((no i went with two))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:20 pm
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
dear marcus,

thank you
~sinthia turkazoua~

((no i went with two))
((lol.... im the one who qwrote it so dont tell me im not right.... you went with williams team of four.....))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
dear marcus,

thank you
~sinthia turkazoua~

((no i went with two))
((lol.... im the one who qwrote it so dont tell me im not right.... you went with williams team of four.....))

((yep and no offence but way to go))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:18 pm
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
dear marcus,

thank you
~sinthia turkazoua~

((no i went with two))

(( ok i went back over and i stand but what i said jesus get over yourself ddo you always have to be right...? black mage was right..))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:20 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
dear marcus,

thank you
~sinthia turkazoua~

((no i went with two))

(( ok i went back over and i stand but what i said jesus get over yourself ddo you always have to be right...? black mage was right..))

((yea sorry......god does every one hate me?!?!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:22 pm
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic

((no i went with two))

(( i dont hate you..... your just getting on my nerves.... alot of people do now))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic

((no i went with two))

(( i dont hate you..... your just getting on my nerves.... alot of people do now))

((okay sorry i do that all the time if you knew me you would know but you dont and i suck ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yea..." purrl smiles
" yea bit i just drank so much before i got here...... ive never needed it so much....." bixyll looked at the ground and continued to walk
"then lets hurry ..." purrl grabed his hand and started to run  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yea..." purrl smiles
bixyll ran and when they got to the mansion he stopped "lookes like were here"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yep....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yep....."
bixyll put his arms around her wait and jumped over the gate with her he went up to the door and tried to open it but it was locked so he knecked on the door " come one... come on......."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games