Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:48 pm

Aww poor Slim, well at least you're enjoying the read right?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:50 pm

Sanzoskitsune
Aww poor Slim, well at least you're enjoying the read right?

Trouble is, I don't think I'm enjoying it all the way because I'm so pissed off....

BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP! gonk

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:53 pm

You're addicted is the problem
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:55 pm

Slim95
girl_no_13
What are you reading?

The new Artemis Fowl book (The Lost Colony).

sweatdrop What can I say. I love young teen books.

Nothing at all wrong with that... I'm rather keen on them myself. ^_^

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

raytray

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:59 pm

Hahaha I'm number... 157 for the on hold position for that book. xD

Hey, it's a book, if you can't enjoy it then put it down and let the suspense kill you then pick it up and continue reading.

Though if you're obsessed with a character that suddenly dies... *takes a few steps away from slim*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:02 pm

i don't hate being single all that much because i can flirt with guys infront of my ex-bf whom i hate very much-but for the most part it's lonly

rabbid Rabbit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:08 pm

@Sanzo: I don't have an addiction! scream *hisses and hides under her desk with the book*............Just kidding. I always seem to have an addiction when a good book pops up. You shoulda seen me when I got my hands on all three books of the Bartimeus trilogy at once. eek

@Aretoo: Good. I just thought someone might poke fun at me for being a high school student with a reading range of 10th grade level books to college level books....reading stuff like Artemis Fowl and the Bartimeus trilogy. 4laugh But I do love them so.

@Ray: It's not a character dying that has me all twisted up.....It's a character drastically changing, and a Mary Sue speeding up the process. talk2hand (<----Slim, perpetual hater of all that is Mary/Gary Sue)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:26 pm

slim*glomp* *huggles*

rabbid Rabbit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:27 pm

rabbid Rabbit
slim*glomp* *huggles*

Rabbit! *huggles* 4laugh heart

..........I'm reading between posts. rofl
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:33 pm

Slim95

@Ray: It's not a character dying that has me all twisted up.....It's a character drastically changing, and a Mary Sue speeding up the process. talk2hand (<----Slim, perpetual hater of all that is Mary/Gary Sue)
Aww now I have some feeling of not wanting to read the book. gonk

raytray

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:36 pm

raytray
Slim95

Damn that Mary Sue! gonk Damn her and her curly blonde hair, over-exagerated intellect, and lack of a spoiled attitude despite the fact that she grew up getting whatever she wanted! gonk

She's ruining the otherwise lovely book! crying
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:57 pm

Slim95
raytray
Slim95

Damn that Mary Sue! gonk Damn her and her curly blonde hair, over-exagerated intellect, and lack of a spoiled attitude despite the fact that she grew up getting whatever she wanted! gonk

For some reason I'm thinking Holly Short. >.> Prove me wrong? ;_; And don't tell me. >.> I'm starting to read it! as soon as 157 others finish that is. >.>

raytray

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:00 pm

raytray
Slim95
raytray
Slim95

For some reason I'm thinking Holly Short. >.> Prove me wrong? ;_; And don't tell me. >.> I'm starting to read it! as soon as 157 others finish that is. >.>

Nope. Not Holly Short. biggrin

She's a bit on the Mary Sue-ish side, but at least they didn't make her a beautiful super genius that everyone loves. *nodnod* Holly has that lil attitude thing goin' on, too.

I won't tell you who the Mary Sue is.......but she makes Slim's heart hurt. emo

Lol.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:01 pm

Well... I've managed to calm myself down somewhat. Eventually I'm going to ask one of my friends - if able - to keep an eye on me whenever they can. Since December is almost approaching... I'm afraid that what I'll feel is going to get worse and worse. I know it's selfish and whatnot... yet... it's there and I know I need help to keep myself from it.

I hope people don't mind if I post here whenever I get that urge... I really don't want to go through that again. Suicide isn't really pleasant - especially when one has tried.

Sentama Lin

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:42 pm

I know it wasn't an outright rejection. I doubt that I am justified in feeling the way I do. I can't help it. I want attention. I want to be held... I feel like I want to do something durastic, dangerous, stupid...
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games