Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr gave her a hug. "I'll help you."
"ok."
larxene smiled and hugged him back.

Xeggr put his hand over her chest on where her heart should be. He felt no heart beat. "Very quiet, yet very warm."
larxene looked at him.

Xeggr smiled and looked at her. "Heh heh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:02 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

They stood there for a moment, then heard a sound within his room. Zexion turned his head quickly from the noise. "What was that?"

"What was what?" She looked up at him.

"I sense a large amount of darkness within my room...." He held her hand and walked down the hall.

She silently walked with him, and felt a little uneasy. "Ya, there must be a lot of it...." Deruku's legs were shaking a bit.

Zexion was in front of his dorm room. He turned the knob very gentley and opened the door with a creek. He walked in step by step silently within the room. He looked around and saw something on his desk. It was an envolope. He gave it a weird look and picked it up to examine.

Deruku sat down on the floor and watched Zexion looking at the envelope. "Who's it from?" She finally said, and sighed. I bet I know who it's from...

Zexion opened it slowly with caution. It was a piece of paper, a little roughed up. "It's written in blood." Zexion read aloud: "Bring the girl to the main hall at 8:30 tonight." Zexion lowered the card and looked over at Deruku.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:05 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I sense a large amount of darkness within my room...." He held her hand and walked down the hall.

She silently walked with him, and felt a little uneasy. "Ya, there must be a lot of it...." Deruku's legs were shaking a bit.

Zexion was in front of his dorm room. He turned the knob very gentley and opened the door with a creek. He walked in step by step silently within the room. He looked around and saw something on his desk. It was an envolope. He gave it a weird look and picked it up to examine.

Deruku sat down on the floor and watched Zexion looking at the envelope. "Who's it from?" She finally said, and sighed. I bet I know who it's from...

Zexion opened it slowly with caution. It was a piece of paper, a little roughed up. "It's written in blood." Zexion read aloud: "Bring the girl to the main hall at 8:30 tonight." Zexion lowered the card and looked over at Deruku.

She looked back at him, and laughed nervously. "So uh..... That would be me, eh?" What did I do?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:49 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She looked back at him, and laughed nervously. "So uh..... That would be me, eh?" What did I do?

"Ya and I'm not sure what you did." He looked down at her.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:52 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Deruku sat up and rested her chin on her knees. "Do you know what time it is?" She looked down at the ground and wondered what was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:54 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr gave her a hug. "I'll help you."
"ok."

Xeggr put his hand over her chest on where her heart should be. He felt no heart beat. "Very quiet, yet very warm."
larxene looked at him.

larxene smiles  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Deruku sat up and rested her chin on her knees. "Do you know what time it is?" She looked down at the ground and wondered what was going to happen.

"It's 9:00...Can you go threw with this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:01 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I-I think so." She studdered, then stood up and said, "I'm going to m-my room now....." Deruku ran out into the hall and into her room, she locked the door and windows. She turned the lights off and sat down beside her bed.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

larxene looked at him.

larxene smiles

"So uh...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:14 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

larxene looked at him.

larxene smiles

"So uh...."
"now what?" larxene looked in his eyes  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:57 pm
aura sat on the roof thinking to herself tring to forget suicide she whanted to get away but still wanted to stay there but she knew she couldnt died arch angels cant die she started to cry thinking of her brother danny *lol unleashed or danny the dog*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:09 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I-I think so." She studdered, then stood up and said, "I'm going to m-my room now....." Deruku ran out into the hall and into her room, she locked the door and windows. She turned the lights off and sat down beside her bed.

Zexion felt the fear within her and he just sighed. He got prepared for what he needed to do.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:23 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion felt the fear within her and he just sighed. He got prepared for what he needed to do.

Thoughts of blood and tears filled Deruku's mind, she shook her head and tried to think of something else. "What am I thinking about? That won't happen!" She whispered slowly to herself. She sighs. Wonder what Zexion's doing?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games