Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:27 pm
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
*Vexxion jumps over his leg and then jabs his hand into Xidan's ribs.*

he gets hit but then tries to come back with a punch of his own to his ribs
*He sidesteps to dodge the attack and then hits him in the back with his keyblade.*

xidan noticed the attack so when the attack was coming,he dissapeared and reappered behind and tried to hit him with his keyblade
*Vexxion ducks under his keyblade and elbows him in the stomach then disappears and reappears behind him and jabs his elbow into his back, sending him to the ground. He stands over Xidan and points his keyblade at him.*

"Give up or die. I had no intention of battle. It was you who challenged me."

then what are you here for  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:29 pm
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
*Vexxion jumps over his leg and then jabs his hand into Xidan's ribs.*

he gets hit but then tries to come back with a punch of his own to his ribs
*He sidesteps to dodge the attack and then hits him in the back with his keyblade.*

xidan noticed the attack so when the attack was coming,he dissapeared and reappered behind and tried to hit him with his keyblade
*Vexxion ducks under his keyblade and elbows him in the stomach then disappears and reappears behind him and jabs his elbow into his back, sending him to the ground. He stands over Xidan and points his keyblade at him.*

*He points towarsds the heartless while still keeping his eyes on Xidan.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:30 pm
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622

eyes turn normal and breathes deeply
"i'm sorry,i thought you wanted to kill me"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:34 pm
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622

"Do you always assume that everyone you see wishes to kill you?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:39 pm
A group of Wyvern Heartless apeared surrounding them and behind all of the a cloaked stood hands behind his back. He made a 'hmph' and left through a dark vortex leaving without word.

Within the white halls of their unknown faciltiy, a group of black cloaked men with familiar faces gathered for discussion.

"The Chasers have started to apear, Superior." one entered from before and removed his hood letting dread fall freely.

"just as predicted." Xemnas Smiled glancing down at the nobody child. NOt making much of expression.

Naixen didn't like it....or at least that's what she thought she felt, but she didn't know, she had no heart, so she left only a non expressional look.

"What shall we do with Xack? We can't let him roam around too freely espesialy when Marluxia had betrayed us once more." Larxene asked.

"We leave him for now, Saix and Lexaeus know their part, and marluxia will get his punishment in due time." His Xemnas simply said.

"And of Axel, Sir?" vexen brought up.

"Illimiinate him when ever you get the chance." Xemnas left it at that and they confirmed their duties and left leaving through their own exits. xemnas, Zexion, and Naxien were only left. "Zexion, you take naixen back to her chamber." with that he to had left. As naixen waited patiently of her elder.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:12 am
Richy stroked the dog, "I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm sure this dog is doing a great job, and it seems that you aren't very nice!" Richy produced his sword from its sheath..................  

XGamerRichy

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:26 pm
((Eh? Did those Wyverns surround Xia and them or someone else? XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:59 pm
(Holy crap, have I ever missed a lot, sheesh, spent a good thirty minutes trying to get catched up!! OK anyway, oh wait... where was Sora and Roxas again??? Oh yeah, ok I remember!!)

(Ok, I'm guessing Roxas is with Xia and Axel right now, cause it seems that Sazuka and Xiden went off some where to fight, FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT WOOOT)

Roxas had noticed that Sazuka and Xiden had ran off, but where.

"Guys, lets go," Stated the young boy, "We don't have time for this, we have to catch the heartless!!"

Axel had been slashing back a few Wyverns in self defends

"Way to state the obvious there, squirt!" Said the red head, "And just how," he takes amoment to take out more heartless, "Are we... suppose to catch them, exactly!!??"

(crazy is busy right now so I'm taking over Axel and riku for now ^_^)

"Uhhh," Roxas slurred while bouncing back from the heartless attacks, "I don't know, EXACTLY."

The three companions wound up back to back in a triangular stanza surrounded by Wyverns.

"Just perfect," sneered Axel sarcasticly.  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:07 pm
((Aww, alright guess that means Wyverns attacking Xia..lol XD))

Xia summoned her vines and smiled as she commanded them to go after the Wyverns and tie them down. Her ringblade appeared in her hand in case this was going to get difficult and looked at Roxas and Axel as her vines went in all directions to catch the Heartless. "What about that?" she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:07 pm
(OK SORA'S TURN!!!)

Sora, Donald, Goofy, King Kickey, Riku, and Kairi (dang that's a lot of people) Flew off to find a good place to search for nobodies. But where would be a good place to search for NOBODIES???

"AH," exclaimed Sora, "I got an Idea!! If we're looking for nobodies, then lets try The World that Never Was!!!"

"Good Idea sora," said Mickey, "But landing in the World That Never Was might cause problems for our friends that are already there, trying to get Xehanort's Nobody to aid us in stopping Xack and saving Seraph."

"Oh," replied Sora, "Right, ok new plan, so where should we go!!??"

"Well," said Goofy, "Why not try Twilight Town again!? It use to always be full of nobodies"

(ok I can't remember if Twilight town was distroyed or not.... was it???"  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:11 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Aww, alright guess that means Wyverns attacking Xia..lol XD))

Xia summoned her vines and smiled as she commanded them to go after the Wyverns and tie them down. Her ringblade appeared in her hand in case this was going to get difficult and looked at Roxas and Axel as her vines went in all directions to catch the Heartless. "What about that?" she asked with a smile.

(I wasn't sure either, I just went with it ^_^)

Axel and Roxas both had an impressed look on their faces...

"Yeah...," stuttered Axel still surprissed, "Yeah, I think that works!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:27 pm
Kazen Chiro smiled, a mirthless smile. He had finally found the Organization that had caused the destruction of his homeworld. At the moment, he felt two members on another world, with someone else, fighting Heartless. This was a bit odd to him. He opened a dark portal, then dropped in near the area. "Hmm... so these are the renegades," he mused. "Perhaps they can help me." He turned the corner to the area Roxas, Axel, and Xia were in. He pulled out the Gunblade and began clearing a path through the Heartless, one bullet each. He was planning to speak with the three, and didn't want to be stopped.  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:28 pm
"What the crap?" murmured Axel as he noticed some crazy guy shooting off some random Heartless not too far off.

"Huh," said Roxas, looking around trying to figure out what Axel was talking about. Then laid eyes on the stranger. "Who's that," he replied squinting his eyes to get a better look at the guy.

Axel turned to Xia who was handling the captive heartless quite nicely, asking her with a raised brow, "is He with you?"

She shrugged seeming to be just as blank as them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:35 am
((I'm going to be gone for like 9 days for Spring Break at my dads and he doesn't have internet. I just wanted to let you know. If I go to the library though or my Uncle's while I'm there then I'll have access so I'll probably stop in once in a while and stuff.. ^.^ So yeah you can use my character when I'm gone and stuff.. ^-^))

"Hey, who are you?" Xia shouted to the person approaching the three. Her vines now had the heartless tied down well, her ringblade disappearing from her hand.  

The Sphinxyness

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:15 pm
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
Spartan-622

"Do you always assume that everyone you see wishes to kill you?"

"oh,well sorry i just thought you were with the organization,i see you have a keyblade as well,i'm xidan"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games