Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

MysteriousDonator00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:01 pm
try and guess who i am, if you get it correct i'll give out: 4k plus some holiday items from 05 and 06.

GOOD LUCK
(pm me your guesses)

edit: haha ok...yeah Viral guessed me correctly, yeah it was duale who sent it.

story behind it: one of my friends came over yesterday. we were playing ro, and i showed him gaia. telling him ro influenced it. he thought that items ment something on here, and i told him it didn't. he was telling me why i waste my gold on it. at the same time, one of my gaia friends got hacked so i figure sell all my stuff and give it away. so i gave about 90k to my friend and with the remains, i looked at this thread and saw the quests you all were on. so i figured to buy it and distribute.
i originally thought i was gonna be figured out quicker. but i dragged it on for abit. sweatdrop
just wanted to see how it played out.

and to all those who recieved items, don't pay me back. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:49 pm
That's awesome. ^^  

FaithRose

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:59 pm
MysteriousDonator00
try and guess who i am, if you get it correct i'll give out: 4k plus some holiday items from 05 and 06.

GOOD LUCK
(pm me your guesses)

story behind it: one of my friends came over yesterday. we were playing ro, and i showed him gaia. telling him ro influenced it. he thought that items ment something on here, and i told him it didn't. he was telling me why i waste my gold on it. at the same time, one of my gaia friends got hacked so i figure sell all my stuff and give it away. so i gave about 90k to my friend and with the remains, i looked at this thread and saw the quests you all were on. so i figured to buy it and distribute.
i originally thought i was gonna be figured out quicker. but i dragged it on for abit. sweatdrop

My hero! xD

& congrats to Viral!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:42 pm
MysteriousDonator00

GOOD LUCK
(pm me your guesses)

I LOVE YOU  

~Stir of echoes~

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:58 pm
I have no idea who sent me the medical shoes, but thanks. I don't know if the person is even from this guild.

The message was, "I just wanted to say, that i honestly think your ******** gorgous. *Blush* ^///^"

Not too many people know what I look like, so...I'm kinda curious as to who sent it. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:04 pm
"You have Shown your picture in the picture thread right?
And your amazing."

And I'm pretty sure I've never posted a pic in the Picture thread, so I don't think you've got the right person.

But thank you for the mimzy aura!
sweatdrop

Edit:

"Oh well. Im sure you really are gorgeous I honestly beleive it..i think you should show us a picture sometime"

I hate how I look. There is a picture of me somewhere in my sig, I think, though.

Editedit:
Refresh multiple times? wink  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:57 am
lol! The gift message I got with my gift is funny:

"Put a shirt on, for christs sake!"
-Anonymous

First off: I've never learned how to wear a shirt, but I'll keep it by the heart! Anyways, I guess now it is my turn to spend something or?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:48 am
thank you for the aquatica  

penned ignorance

Shadow_Forged

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:12 am
thanks for the cape...duale mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:16 am
lol  

penned ignorance

Shadow_Forged

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:16 am
yeah he made it obvious  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:19 am
Heyo everyone mrgreen  

HermieKrab

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:22 am
hi there  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:24 am
gonk i have to go to bed early!!!!!! damn my mother could have told me my cousin is having a pick nick.

hi hermie  

Shadow_Forged

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:26 am
aww  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games