Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:42 am
Ashoc jerked out of Hedron's embrace in surprise at Daedalus. "It's ok! It's ok!" she reassured him quickly. "We're in a restaurant in a nearby city." She reached over and patted his arm gently, the one that looked mostly normal. "It's fine. I don't even know how long you've been out... not that long, it hasn't even been a day, really." She sat back down and leaned in to hug Hedron once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 am
Daedalus calmed a little bit as he heard Ashoc's voice. He turned around pulling his right arm over to his shoulder in a gesture of shyness. When he saw everyone sitting at the table he physically relaxed but left his hand over his shoulder. He used his legs to shuffle closer to Hedron before leaning back against him taking a moment to clear his thoughts.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 pm
"Are you ok, Daedalus? How do you feel? I was... very worried about you," she told him, looking around Hedron at him with concern. "That was incredible, what you did back there, by the way. I.. thank you so much."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 pm
"I don't know if I'll ever be OK again." Daedalus said sounding much more human then before the appearance of Dentite. With his mask destroyed he had softer features and eyes that seemed to peer into the distance.

"I remember things. Things that he did. Long before I was even created. I can SEE and FEEL all the people he killed. I fear I'll loose myself before I even know who I AM." He closed his eyes curling his legs up and resting his forehead on his knees.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm
Zhu watched the scene before him with amusement. It pleased him to see such copious amounts of chaos and disorder that seemed to gravitate toward this ragtag group of miscreants. "Bwooohoohooo... Such feisty little kiddies..." he snickered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:42 pm
There were gunshots outside but far away.

Hedron: he looked around.

avalon: "it happens a lot, it'll fix itself." soon the shots disappeared "see?" whil everyone was distracted he grabbed Zhu and put Zhu in his pocket while nobody was looking

Hedron: he gave a low hum as he stared out the window stroking Ashoc  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Zhu had been in the middle of taking another bite of roll when Avalon had seized him suddenly around the middle and stuffed him haphazardly in his pocket. "WhaaaAAAAAHH!" he shouted as his nose scraped the pocket flap roughly. He plopped down inside the stuffed bit of material. He could leave if he'd had the desire, but he decided not to just yet...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Thugs and gun shots, the strange man mentioning disease more than once. Elcia thought it over as she finished off her food, Certainly they had come to a city with its share of dangers, but they where dangerous themselves so perhaps they would fit right in. The other restaurant goes had certainly been quick to ignore them. She wondered if it was because odd things happened often or if perhaps the people where afraid to be caught up in troublesome goings on.

On a happier note she noticed that Ashoc and Hedron seemed to be getting along. At the same time she was a little worried about Daedalus.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Avalon: "i have a place you all can stay if you all have no place to go" :3

Hedron: he continued staring at the window done with his meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Annoyed with the dark, stuffy, cramped pocket, Zhu teleported out, appearing three inches in front of Avalon's face with a cross look on his face and brandishing his staff like a sword. "Whyyyyy doezzz the silly mannnnn thinnnk it'ssss nessssissarry to put Zhu in hizzz pocketssss, eh?"

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm
x-Dark-Pisces-x

Annoyed with the dark, stuffy, cramped pocket, Zhu teleported out, appearing three inches in front of Avalon's face with a cross look on his face and brandishing his staff like a sword. "Whyyyyy doezzz the silly mannnnn thinnnk it'ssss nessssissarry to put Zhu in hizzz pocketssss, eh?"

Avalon: "How now brown cow?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm
"We would not want to intrude," Elcia put in, in between the odd conversation Avalon was having with Zhu. "On the other hand, you are right to assume we have no place to stay."  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:06 pm

"Such annn odd-like personnn. Full of wonderrrrr... Wonder if he makes a blunderrrrr. Makes us laugh as he's... torrrrrn asunderrrrrrr..." Zhu finished wickedly, striking Avalon on the nose and leaving a pimple at the strike point before zooming back to Roland's left shoulder and sticking out his tongue.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 pm
the pimple sank into his flesh and disappeared and Avalons head cocked to the side smiling

he looks to Elcia "No its ok, i'd like company anyway. It gets boring here"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm
"You'll have to excuse this guy, he's a bit... odd." Roland said to Avalon. "I'm still confused about this whole situation."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games