Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:52 pm
Kusaragi
Cthugarai hurried along the vent until he was standing behind Kerrigan hidden by the rack, and whispered into the leaf, "Sounds good Elcia. Use as little energy as possible, there is bound to be more waiting for us further along."
Yeah but we better go behind them to make sure. I doubt Zenaku let his only defense be this for his ammo if he has such a big defense for the tanks.

Lets do the slow mo. trick but act as though we didn't have it ok? 3nodding Lets hurry for Kerrigan, Fae don't like Iron too much ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 am
Elcia nodded in reply. And turned her attention to the guards. She raised one hand toward them and clutched her miniaturized staff in the other. As she cast her spell in a silent whisper a faint light hovered over the men.

"Alright we had better hurry. Get Kerri through that vent on the double. " she said turning back to the others. "The spell will last until I call it off so the longer we take the more energy I'll use." She had started across the room as she spoke. She stopped in front of the first guard she came to and made a face at him. "Come on!" she said with a wink.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:12 pm
*He picked up Kerries and ran through the room being as quiet as he can and avoiding the guards* Elcia? o.o *He kept running but ran into more guards that weren't effected by the spell* s**t >< *There were 11 more guards that were on the higher levels* *He proceeded at a quick but steady pace hiding behind the racks one at a time*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:22 pm
Kagura quickly made her way across the room, avoiding the eyes of the guards. She stayed closed to the racks, being careful to pace herself to where she wouldn't be noticed. She made her way behind one guard, watching him closely.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 pm
"Yikes!" She yelped slipping behind a rack. One of the remaining guards stood in plain view of the vent. A quick glance around the room told Elcia that the others where safely hidden for the present. She signaled to Draden to wait where he was a moment and, taking a deep breath, slunk silently behind the troublesome guards. She began to cast her spell again, but about half way through nodded to the others to get moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:20 pm
Cthugarais pulse was pounding as he hid behind the racks, he was just about to dash for the vent when he saw the guards in the upper level. When he sees Elcia beginning her spell he's able to relax a bit, keeping an eye out for any more guards.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:10 am
Kerrigan poked Draden with all her strength, which came out as a light tap, weakened as she was by the poisonous waves of the iron surrounding them. "Go time," she whispered hoarsely. She wrapped her wings slightly around herself to try to give herself more protection. "Sorry for being all... helpless. Getting shot with an iron bullet a while back didn't help my tolerance to iron all that much." She laughed softly but cut it short, wincing slightly.

"Elcia?" she whispered into her leaf. "If you're able to affect people too, rather than just time.... you could conserve some energy by making some of the guards fall asleep.... some of them have got to be a little tired at least...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 am
With her spell finished she maneuvered the guard to face a different direction and hurried over to Draden and Kerrigan. She motioned to Cthugarai and the others to join them.

"Actually Kerrigan for that spell I consecrated on affecting the space around each of them specifically. Free space does not fight the spell the way a living thing does I can sustain it longer for the least amount of energy and it leaves the enemy encased alive in a time bubble."
She look at the fae with concern "Lets hurry and get that vent open, she's been here too long already."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:13 am
"Ah, alright... that makes sense. I've never had much experience with time manipulation... not my forte really." She closed her eyes and shivered slightly. "Yeah... getting out sounds good about now... so cold..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:47 pm
*One of the guards saw Kagura and pulled out his pistol and shot at Kagura missing her slightly but enough to graze her a small cut* *The other guards were put on alert from the gun shot and put their guns up searching for any intruders*

Guard: Peeeeeesssst *He takes aim at kagura*

Draden: *He talks on the leaf* Move Kagura. They only think its you, don't fight back just manuever around to get the other guards attention.* *he wrenches a pipe off one of the racks and throws it back at the vent they came from and it hits causing a loud noise* *The other guards look at the noise and start moving towards it throwing a flash grenade at the previous vent* These guys are hardcore. Lets move Kerrigan ^^ *He picks her up and dashes, weaving in and out the racks and dives for the vent crawling in in a hurry*

I made it *He sais breathing heavily* Kagura, just lose that guard and you'll be fine 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:41 pm
Cthugarai Threw a pipe next to the previous vent to further distract the Guards before heading to the escape vent and waiting for Kagura. "Hurry!" He whispers into the leaf. "Once we're all in the vent I can seal it, and I'm NOT leaving without you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 am
Kagura jumped as the bullet grazed her, but kept going as fast as she could. She ran back and forth around the guard, listening as he yelled frustated. She took her chance and ran over the vent, getting in as quickly as she could. Sheturned into a fly. "I think taking a smaller form that flys is a better idea!" She said into the leaf.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:41 am
"It might get a little colder in here." Cthugarai said after Kagura got into the vent.

He used his Ice powers to make a wall of ice 4 inches thick and as dense as he could muster at the front of the vent. "Hopefully that will keep them busy for a little while, but now we need to move even faster." He hurried to catch up with the rest of the group, moving further down the vent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 am
Draden: Agreed, lets go. *He crawled quickly through the vent to get away from the iron for Kerrigan* *He gently wrapped the end of his wing around her to protect her from the iron a little bit*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:23 pm
Kerrigan clung to Draden's wing gently, shivering a little. "Thanks Draden. Hey, that was pretty cool Cthugarai," she joked in a weak tone that tried, and failed quite badly, to be light and cheerful. "Kagura, how bad was that hit? And don't say its completely fine. I saw it graze you."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games