Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
BUGS, BOOTS, CANS ~&evolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help keep my new thread alive?
  yep
  nope
View Results

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:34 pm
I only have 88K in gold currently, I am trying to sell several items though which should boost that number by at least 10K depending on how quickly they all sell. I am well aware that is far below MP price, if you would like I could draw your avi in exchange? I am actually pretty good at traditional art.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image
Argh you have found my one weak spot!

I suppose I can let you have it for that lol since your totally awesome and that I love art!

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image
You look great Air. Love the mask.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:51 pm
lol just tell me what you want (specifics are always nice)

and thank you duke  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:21 pm
Air needs advice!

Ok, I am going absolutely crazy over this, so I have decided to ask you all for some much needed advice. Does anyone remember me mentioning that I had a guy I like? (Check back 1 page ago if you don't remember) Well, I have liked him since before Christmas break, and my feelings just keep growing. He is a very good friend of mine, and of the few guys I actually trust. (Which is saying a lot my life considered)

The problem is that I know he doesn't like me. About a month ago he asked someone else out and was really devastated when she said no. I really need some advice because I have about hit my breaking point on not telling him.

My mother thinks I shouldn't tell him and just ignore my feelings for the time being since I am leaving for college in little more than a month and it could jeopardize our friendship. I just don't want to do that since I just know there has got to be a reason that all my friends who see a photo of us together ask if we are dating. I don't know what to do, I don't want to do nothing, but at the same time I think that may be my best bet.

Help? Please?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. -Michelangelo

i say go for it, trying is better than feeling the regret of doing nothing. who knows maybe he secretly likes you but is to shy to say so. i had the same problem a couple of years back i did nothing, then after a couple of weeks i heard he got engaged he even invited me to the party we had a little talk and he said he was only waiting for me (spineless really he was a guy and he was waiting for me to make a move, tsk) , its very heavy remembering that so i say you do something before you regret it ^^,

User Image
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
User Image  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 am
User Image
@ Air - Details...uh...yeah...like what o_O?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:03 pm
bbbbump. ninja  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm
Thanks for the advice lilith *hugs* sorry that happened to you. I really don't think is too shy, after all he did approach the other girl; but you are right I have enough in my life that I regret, I don't want to add this to the list.

Kimmy I take it you want that avi, do you care as to if I eliminate a few items, do you prefer head, bust or full, color or black and white, stuff like that. I just want to know if you have a preference, otherwise I'll do my own thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 am
ninja  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 am
i suck about relationships and stuff about love so.. not good to give advice. >_<

but if i were on your shoes, i'd prolly just keep in contact and lol, wait for his move. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:19 am
User Image
Full body, colour - other than that you can do anything you want xd

Just dont take her ears/tail off, or her eyes ^_^ xd

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:57 am
ah, contradictory advice...

okay, Kimmy I can do that, I fact I already have an idea  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:34 am
heart heart  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:27 pm
Airashii Kasumi
Air needs advice!

Ok, I am going absolutely crazy over this, so I have decided to ask you all for some much needed advice. Does anyone remember me mentioning that I had a guy I like? (Check back 1 page ago if you don't remember) Well, I have liked him since before Christmas break, and my feelings just keep growing. He is a very good friend of mine, and of the few guys I actually trust. (Which is saying a lot my life considered)

The problem is that I know he doesn't like me. About a month ago he asked someone else out and was really devastated when she said no. I really need some advice because I have about hit my breaking point on not telling him.

My mother thinks I shouldn't tell him and just ignore my feelings for the time being since I am leaving for college in little more than a month and it could jeopardize our friendship. I just don't want to do that since I just know there has got to be a reason that all my friends who see a photo of us together ask if we are dating. I don't know what to do, I don't want to do nothing, but at the same time I think that may be my best bet.

Help? Please?

Suppressing your feelings is never the way to go. Even if he doesnt feel the same way you should tell him anyway, because if you dont tell him wouldnt that also drive a wedge in your relationship as friends?

If he rejects you then it simply wasnt meant to be, but it's better he and you both know where you stand. He should know how you feel more then anything else. You will feel much better afterwards like a huge weight has been lifted. Like Lilith said he may feel the same way and you never knew.

Im no ace at relationships believe me, Im unlucky in love and Im unlucky in cards blaugh but finding someone special is always great and you should treasure that.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games