Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

SparklingCandy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:35 am
Hello, my name is Charlotte, I love goig to movies, and listen coldplay, I have a little dog, his name is Cejas he is 12 years old. I have 20 years, and I enjoy my friends company very much!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:44 am
Hello I am KhloeLouvaris.
I am 22 years old.
I like to read, act in plays and play computer games.
I have played Gaia since Jan 1st 2004. (On my first account)
Nice to meet everyone. whee  

KhloeLouvaris

Kittara Mirrou

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:50 am
ilikefoxes
My name is Kit. I like anime, foxes, Harry Potter, and the warriors series. I'm 17
i referred her, welcome foxes!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:53 am
My name is Maddy. I'm from Canada, I love chocolate, the color pink and CSI. I am 17 years old and as you can see i'm not very good at introducing myself, but I would just like to say that this guild is awsome, and I am very glad that I was accepted to join. 4laugh  

maddy62398

maddy62398

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:54 am
kittara mirrou
ilikefoxes
My name is Kit. I like anime, foxes, Harry Potter, and the warriors series. I'm 17
i referred her, welcome foxes!

Hey, I like Harry Potter too! You rock! razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:57 pm
well lets see im new and im looking for friends to make, um lets see oh yeah and the friends i make better be good friends, friends i can trust that pretty much my life  

Magyx

Magyx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:59 pm
oh yeah im also 15 and well i live in the US, and well im intrested in anime, movies(good ones), and i love Lord of the Rings, and sometimes i can be very random.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:24 pm
Heya! biggrin
I'm Becci! (Bexsy on here but only because Beka or bex was already taken grrr) I'm 17 and love anime!
I like music and reading. I'm British and studying for my AS levels which is pretty stressful! I enjoy shopping and going out with friends. I love making people laugh and trying to help people with their problems...i apparently have a talent lol
My favourite colour at the moment is red (my favourite colour changes depending on the mood I am in) and am just looking to find some new friends (not saying that I don't like my old ones but a gal can never have too many friends)  

bexsy

AWsquared

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:05 pm
Name:Aaron
Username:Blue_gamer92(may change username)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:55 pm
Hi, I'm Kacy! I enjoy a lot of stuff and you will all probably get to know me quite well sense I love posting and my personality really comes out in my posts. Now, be goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *poofs*  

samara11

Arthemis_Pink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:19 am
Hello!

My name's Nurjean and i'm 14. i like/love videogames,anime, drawing, eat and sleep etc. i like to make new friends too! i'm glad to be here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:26 am
Name:Irl Stacey
Nickname:Teshiko
Favorite color: red *color of sacredness, lust, passion, power, love, blood*
enjoys: Anime, Manga, drawing, art, chopping listening to music, goign exploring,going on vaction,plundering, earnign gold, watching movies,Homestar Runner, Invader ZIM.....reading, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings ... mrgreen Telling the Ninjas they're awsome! * Runs around cassing all the ninjas, gathers them up *shouts* YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!

syuriko

syuriko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:30 am
I also enjoy helping Suisho-Chan donate Flowr's For Newbs, it nice seeing people smile and holding the flowers we picked  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:54 am
Hello!
I'm Katrina.
I'm 14 years old starting today.
My favorite colors are pink,red and black.
I love reading.
I'm deeply obsessed with Harry Potter.
and I love pollwhoring! ^_^  

azuchee

ssjmax

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:17 pm
hi my name is max and I am turning 13 the 30th of april I hope will have
a bmx for my birthday I really like skateboarding roller blade and bmx  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games