Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:36 pm
I'm sure that I could do the 20K a day plan like you, I earn more than 140K a week, but, at the same time, I know that by saving that up, it slows me down from other things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:37 pm
I earm more than 20k a day. 20k a day is from the overseer, but I'm trying to get some other things then so I'm only doing 20k for right now.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:21 pm
I just kind of wish that the prices would decide where to be, even if it were high, I'd just like it to be stable, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 pm
yeah, it's difficult to know. But I'm afraid it's going to skyrocket when they stop selling famestar.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:55 pm
Sort of. all of the famestar items that are already out there but haven't bee actually used yet, should keep the price stable for a few days after they stop selling the Famestars in the shop.
But, that could be incorrect, so the sooner I snag the Halo and the Moon, the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:53 pm
Yeah, I'm getting the Alruna as soon as I have the money. Then the Nervegas then decide fromt here. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 pm
I gave two Famestars a chance. and it didn't pay off. so I'm going to buy everything in pure. Like I had originally planned, I just wanted to have the shot at getting to the Moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:46 pm
Understandable. What did you get if you dont' mind my asking?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:40 pm
Hope you like the gifts I sent Evie. xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 am
iPistl
Hope you like the gifts I sent Evie. xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks so much! Hehe! I enjoy them alot!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:33 am
Day 7 accomplished.

Total of 162k toward the moon with no effort but transfers.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 pm
fair amount going for you on that.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:04 am
Yep! I'm proud and still making gold though not as much on this account.

Dear God....I hate idiots. This guy just told me I was cheating the system by having multiple accounts and was the same as breaking the refresh button and jabbing a pen in it.....and he has two mules.

I'm like....do you know see the connection here?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:25 am
Wow.. he really is an idiot.. I pity him. Poor soul doesn't have the brain power to see the connection.. sweatdrop

Ethrawl

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:02 am
Yeah, I know....and then the thread owner was all...emo about me saying that to the other guy and left. He doesn't like me, because I called him out on being a jerk. If only you could see the things he said....you'd understand!

Yeah, I called the guy out on it and said I wasn't going to argue it anymore because it was pointless and they could talk aobu it if they wanted, but I'd not respond. I was going to point out to the thread owner that he stayed there while that guy bashed me and gets upset for me calling him on it.....

Stupid people.

LOL  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas