Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:01 am
Tori started going lower, feeling her move and feeling the nails on his back. He arched it a little, not knowing if that was the correct response or not, and not really caring.
Nipping a bit, he traced his tongue lower while he ran his fingers along her stomach.

If one listened very closely, they could hear Kujaku on the other side of the castle throwing up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 am
((omg lmfao!!! lol, poor Kujaku))

Fang shivered a little, and moaned, running her hands up and down his sides. She lowered her head to nibble his earlobe and murmur, "For someone that doesn't kknow what they're doing...You're doing amazing."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:28 pm
((I know. But I had to. lol!))
Tori chuckled and looked up at her, that sexy smile on his face. The one that only popped up once before.
"I'm just going with the flow," he said, gasping a bit as she went for his ear, "Same back at you, Fang."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:02 pm
((sry I can't email back. I'm on my iPod and it won't let me))

Fang giggled and used her leg to press him closer. "I guess we're both just awesome."
She pressed her palms to his chest, and licked his temple.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:05 pm
Tori clenched his teeth, being pushed back against the bed and feeling Fang work her magic. He wanted to do a number of naughty things to her now, but he was sure she wouldn't appriciate at least two of them.
"You're driving me crazy," he gasped out through gritted teeth, wiggling his hips a little.

((It's cool.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:14 pm
Fang nodded and smirked a little, "I know." She kissed him again.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm
Dentar walked down the hall towards his room. Meiyu said he would teach him everything he knew, and that made him happy. He wanted to tell Tori the news.
Without knocking, Dentar walked in. "Hey Tori, guess--" he saw the sight of the two and froze, eyes wide.

Tori was pouring every ounce of energy into the kiss. So much so that he didn't even hear his cousin barge into his room. He was focused.
Best.
Night.
EVER.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Fang froze and her senses came back, instantly pulling away and taking the form of a tiger, which turned to do the duty of protecting it's boss. She blinked at Dentar and shook out her fur, before turned around to murmur to Torisen, "Tori...Uhm...Dentar..." she tried to be as quiet as possible so Dentar wouldn't hear. She supposed it was a touchy subject after what happened at dinnr.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Tori sat up and shook himself a little, trying to get out of the stooper the awesome kissing and stuff had put him in.
"Oh, hey Dentar," he said with a smile, hoping he wouldn't notice how red his ear was from Fang, "What's up?"

Dentar tried to shake off the sight and continue with what he had to say.
"Oh, just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be learning from Meiyu," he said with a smile, turning, "I'll tell you more tomorrow. Night!" Dentar left the room, face red.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 pm
Fang took her human form and sat on the bed, wide eyed for a moment before bursting out laughing. "well... That was certainly something."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:53 pm
Tori smiled, laying back on the bed.
"Yeah, it was," he said with a smile, rolling onto his side and looking up at her, "I guess it's time to go to sleep then, huh?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Fang nodded and she touched his cheek, "Yeah... You rest up. I'll keep watch." She smiled and stood, stretching, makin sure he hair covered her neck incase she had a hicky or something, and someone walked in again.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm
Tori nodded, curling up and falling asleep. He had dreams but none involved the drunken spirit. He lightly started to snore, hair tossled and giving him a childish look.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 pm
Fang watched him for a moment. He was so cute! Straightening up, she stood beside the door, going into gargoyle mode.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:25 pm
((Time skip to morning.))

Tori woke up and stretched, feeling refreshed. He had a good nights sleep and now was ready to face the day of exploring!
Looking across the room he saw Fang and sighed. Had she even gotten any sleep?
"Wanna take a nap?" he asked her lightly, patting the bed, "I promise to wake you if anything happens."

Kujaku walked out into the dining hall, where breakfast was being set onto the table. He had had the worst night of his life. Seeing and hearing Tori touch Angel like that had made him sick all through the night, letting him have little sleep.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games