Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mysterious Bob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:18 pm

I am ******** up.

Yet I am normal.

I think that's all you really need to know about me, since no one will give a s**t anyways. 3nodding

I'll probably pop in here from time to time to get some rants or some odd thoughts off of my chest, and get back to living life.

Oh, and 16/Male/CO
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:19 pm

Hello everyone! I'm going to actually check out the guild later, but I thought I'd take the time for an intro. Thanks for inviting me, though I am curious for what reason I was invited. What said, "this user would be good for the guild"? surprised

Anyway.

My name's Jen, 19, and a community college student in Illinois. I've been on gaia since Oct. '04. This is a mule. If anybody really cares, I'll tell you my main account.

I'm a huge procrastinator enjoying hobbies like watching tv/movies, playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, going online, and just doing nothing in particular.

Yay for intros.

Mlemlo

[ arcane melody ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:24 pm

Hiya, thankies for the invite.

My name's Kotsumi, Jenny, Jenjen, Mitsuko, whatever in the hey you can think of that's not offensive. Jenny is a girl's name, so thus I am a girl. Singing, reading, and writing are my loves. As are gymnastics and tkd. ^^ I like to write poetry...though none of it is that good, and I like to steal cookies from my Spanish teacher.

I'm Japanese/Filipino and short. Haven't made 5 feet yet. Cute/pretty things intrigue me and so do stories about assasins and magic.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:42 pm

I've been invited! heart Wow, I feel honored! I'm pretty sure this is the first guild I've ever been invited to join. blaugh Well, anyways... My name is Cailin (no, that's not a typo, my name has no 't' in it), but I can also go by KK or Tink (it's from my middle name, Tiffany). I'm female and I'm 16, and I was made for the big city type of life. So what happens? My mom moves me to a small mountain town in North Carolina after living in Atlanta for 13 years. stare I'm a total Harry Potter nut. Same goes for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Tales of Symphonia, Fruits Basket, MeruPuri, and Linkin Park. I'm quite vulgar... So, uh... if that's not allowed here, then please warn me, 'cause I don't want to be banned or whatever. crying I like to draw, bake (NOT cook), and READ. I'm WICKEDLY sarcastic (seriously, I don't mean to hurt feelings >_<), and to be honest I'm quite stubborn and opinionated. But I'm very open minded. So... I guess that's enough rambling about myself. And again, thank you for the invite. 4laugh

Pansy_Parkinson

Ksher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:05 pm

Let's see. About me. Ho hum. What's there to tell? I'm a teenager but my maturaty level is higher than most's, I'm opinionated, I'm emotional, I'm stubborn and rarely give a damn. I take religion seriously because it is a huge issue of the world, interesting to learn about, the center of why humans do the thinge they do and I don't much care for prejeduce.
I can't spell worth a crap, btw.
i DoN't TaLk LiEk tHiS cUz iTs HaRd 2 rEeD aNd ReLy PaThEtIc.
8|_|7 L337 15 my 0cc4510n4L ph|213n|).
(Yeah, I'm tired and bored, what do you expect me to do to entertain myself.)

So to sum up: I'm a seventeen year old female cancerian. Steriotypical in almost every aspect.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:45 pm

i'm xx-Renee, i'm 14 years old, i'm asian, i'm an anime addict, i'm jobless and a boyless girl. smile

Pow in the Wow

PlainWhitePaper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:41 am

biggrin Hey~
Thanks for inviting me to the guild. I hope I can be useful. ;p

I'm 17 years old, chinese and from Malaysia. I enjoy reading, writting, drawing and certain sports. I can't play any instruments but I enjoy listening to piano pieces. surprised

smile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:19 am

*bounces in* HELLO. :3 Thanks for the invite!
I'm obviously new here so... eheh... M'name's 'Lana, but you can call me whatever the hell you want... Everyone else does. o.O
I'm 13 years old, but will be turning 14 tomorrow. Woot!
I live smack dab in the middle of the USA, and can't wait until college so I can get my a** outta here.
I love to eat... all the time. Only because my motabolism is absurdly fast. So, of course, I'm a junk food junkie... I'm probably one of the worst. I mean, who eats sandwiches entirely made of Nutella? I do. And damn, it's gooood...
No idea why I'm telling you this...
Commence with the random information! I
love goats, cute little billy goats that chew on your pants... And polar bears. And red pandas. And wolves. And toadstools. And The Lion King. And PIRATES (umgz, I'm a pirate... I swear...). And Scottish accents. And drawing, and reading, and painting, and eating, and-
*is hit with a flying shoe*
... *temporarally silenced*

The Lightning Lieutenant

Stormlight

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:49 am

Well. What to say? I was not-randomly invited to join and I thought what the hell so here I am.

I'm female, older than I'm willing to admit, a great lover of the writing craft, and mostly frequent the writer's forums on Gaia (which were basically the reason I joined).

I'll probably end up being more of a lurker than anything, unless something interesting catches my eye.

So...that's all.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:53 am

I'm Jamie, and I am 13 years old. My nickname is James. Drawing and gaming are probably my favorite things to do. I'm usually around the Avatar Talk, General Discussion, and Life Issues. I've been labeled almost everything.

I'm usually in a good mood and I'm easy to get along with.

Oblivion Goddess

Stormlight

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:00 am

Sunegami
I'm Sunegami. I'm a 20-year-old girl living in Amishville (aka Lancaster, PA xp ).

You live in Lancaster? No kidding? So do I! 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:01 am

Hi! Thanks for the invitation! Im Sarah, 21 from the UK. Bit older I know but Gaia helps me procrastinate when I should be doing Uni Work. Im a Final year studying Sociology and Media.

playmate1984

R3537 L1F3

Friendly Man-Lover

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:40 am

name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

I'm Darkmanst or Dark Man,
I am 18 years old,
I live in Arlington, Virginia
My favorite music is Rap, R&B, Jazz, some country, and some rock (Not that loud, crazy, "I can't hear what they sayin" rock),
My favorite color(s) are Black, Blue, and White,
I like making friends, writing stories, drawing, listening to music, playing video games, and what not,
My favorite TV shows are Smallville and 24

That's me smile It's nice to meet you all.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:19 am

my name is meg. i'm 22 and obsessed with storytelling and art, and their b*****d love-child comics. i work a bottom-rung going-nowhere webdesign job for a school system in a poor city in the south, and i am terminally addicted to fresh bagels. and sushi. and apple juice.

and photoshop. and kittens.

and arguing about art and comics over in the AD.

megrar

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50

Yacil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:52 am

Well, I guess we should all do this.

I'm Yacil, also called FW at other sites, which stands for Fluffy Weasel in real life, but that's another story. I'm dutch, sixteen, and I write at times. Lately, I talk more about writing than actually doing it sweatdrop

Kittens! Kittens are good! I have a cat who permanently looks like he's pregnant, but his fat tummy is very soft and touchable <3
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games