Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Unsorted First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rolling his eyes Raphael followed after his cousin to drop their trolleys off and head towards the train. But she stopped... Of course she stopped and he smirked. "So where's this 'boyfriend' of yours Shayna? Not going to show up? Figures. He was imaginary huh." The boy said with a smirk as he crossed his arms and looked at the girl next to him. And only managed to chuckle when she glared at him. He was teasing her. Of course he was teasing her. He always did. But she looked around once more which only made him feel a tinge angrier.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna headed towards the train to drop her trolley off and waited for Raph to do the same. Her eyes flickered to every nook and cranny. Searching for either David, Serafina, Iris, Yvette, or Xavier. But she didn't see any of them. When her cousin made a comment about an imaginary boyfriend Shayna flushed and turned back towards him with a glare."Shut up Raph! Gods... Why don't you get on the train and make some real friends?"She slightly annoyed but felt bad immediately afterwards. She sighed and shook her head before looking around once more. No one was there yet... She sure hoped that someone would show up, and that they weren't going to be late or anything...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

TakaiOokami

Miss GryffindorK

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start her first year

Magic! The possibilities are endless!

User Image

"Thanks, I'm sure I will," Ronna said to Crash wishing her a good year. She shook her head as he disappeared to skateboard through the busy platform. It was a bit rude, but amusing none the less.

She glanced over at the two Lutrix sisters and said with a slight nod to Yesenia and the others, "Lovely meeting all of you. Guess that's my cue-" she referred to the conductor's announcement "-to take my leave. See you in some of our classes, hopefully, Yesenia."

Throwing up a hand she moved to leave, leaving the first few paces at a small jog. The announcement, using magic to make his voice louder, made her blood pump harder. Magic! The possibilities sounded endless. Yeah... so not becoming a lawyer after all this, Ronna thought dismissing her father's ambition for her. There was legal law, but being a lawyer, something she could essentially be as a Muggle just seemed depressing. She wanted a future where she could use the magical studies she learned daily at work-not necessarily rule out dealing with the legal system, just do something more hands on. She was smiling as she boarded the train headed for school next year.

She paused at Rowan's question turning back and asked him quickly, "Actually that would be a relief to have a place already staked out. Mind if I take you up on that offer?"

New Location: On the train to Hogwarts!

{ooc: EDITED

o.ooc: next posting location will be the Train or Hogsmeade Station?}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan waved as Crash excused himself. He looked at the girls and slightly flushed. He was never very good at talking to girls... "S-so... Would you like to accompany me onto the train?" He asked nervously. His formal personality slipping through even though he was trying so hard not to let it.

Second Year/Gryffindor/Single
(Bleh Short post....)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio walked onto the platform and had said his goodbyes to his family. They had come this far and had taught him everything he knew. It was now time for him to strike out on his own and keep up his family name, making sure to represent them well. He knew that his future depended on it. And after one final wave to his mother, father, and older brother, he boarded the train. -exit-

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan smiled as Veronica asked if she could take him up on that offer. "Of course. That would be why I offered. Would you like to join as well?" He asked pointing his question at the Lutrix sisters. Once they answered the second year would probably get on the train. He was really trying to be friendly and be nice. But he enjoyed how excited the girls were getting. Especially Veronica. It was like she hadn't grown up with it like he had... Wait... Maybe she hadn't...

Second Year/Gryffindor/Single
(Next post on Train or Hogsmeade Station)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

He walked onto the platform, not really believing that he had to do this one more time. This was going to be his first year without Belles, and he certainly was not looking forward to it at all. He had no mroe friends here. All of them had graduated. All he had was his almost little sister Ariana, Jayden, and a few other Hufflepuffs. This wasn't going to be that good of a year, but if he wanted to some day be an Auror he was going to have to do well. That's when he decided that he shall immerse himself in his studies.

William, bored and irritated, walked onto the train, hoping to get his final year over with.

-exit-

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Ari

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked onto the platform, taking a deep breath. He felt...happy for once...he finally was happy to go here. Why? Was it Ariana? Not completely. Sure, she played a big part, but he quite frankly couldn't wait to get back to classes. He missed a year unfortunately, he had his reasoning, but he was back. And fortunately, Ariana won't be in his classes, because he firmly believed that he would not do well with a beautiful girl like that next to him...but she was still in his house, which was great. He couldn't wait to get back to classes, hoping this year goes much better than the rest, and he knew it would be.

"Hogwarts, I'm coming back, and this year, I will be doing much better," he said to himself, taking his bag and kissing his mother goodbye along with hugging his father. "Love you," his mom said to him, smiling. "I love you to mom," he said to her, smiling back.

"Just wait till you get back for Christmas break boy. I have a little present for you. You have proved yourself on the pitch. You beat those Spaniards on your own that second game. Five goals. A feat I have never reached. Son, I am proud of you. Now go back to this school and take it by storm. You may not think you're not good at these kind of things, but son, you can do anything you put your mind to. Now go,"
his father said to him. Steele smiled and hugged his father, happy to the greatest degree. His father had never said something like that to him before. It made him excited. Finally!

"Say hi to Ariana for me," his mother said to him, in which he replied with the usual 'okay mom' and left. He got onto the train and looked around for a bit, hoping to find Ariana, but it was okay, if he didn't. He would see her at the school anyway.
-exit-

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden walked onto the platform, much more glad to be back than William, but William really still hasn't gotten over the deaths. The kid to be honest, was an irritable mess at this time. All he thought about right now was the faces that their brothers and sisters had when the crash happened, but he really shouldn't be, but that's William for you. He always dwelled on the past. At all times. It was sad, but he did. Jayden; however, did not do that. He always looked upon the happier times of life. Ever since his fall in Quidditch, in which he broke his collar bone, he had to think like that, or else he would be dwelling on a lot. He had Newlyn, and that's all that really mattered. He hoped Will would rely on Belle the same way once he gets back to the swing. Will would get to see Belle Hogsmeade weekend though; so he should fair out fine.

Jayden, following Will, entered the train, looking forward for another year.
                                                -exit-

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Platform 9 & 3/4space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope Marina shows soon... I want to be with her as much as possible. No telling what could happen.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien entered the platform, a tad annoyed because he was running late. As soon as he had a good view of the Platform, his eyes were scanning for Marina. He couldn't shake the feeling that he needed to be with her, right now, and couldn't let her leave his sight as soon as she was. The attack on the shoreline had shaken him, and he didn't want her to be attacked while he wasn't there. Not that he'd protected her on the beach, of course, he thought bitterly. He gave an aggravated groan as he realized he didn't see her here. Where was she? But, she could already be on the train, his logical side told him, so he grabbed his things and headed straight for it. If nothing else, she'd be in the Prefects Compartment, he realized, glancing down briefly at the pin on his trunk. They'd both been made prefects; though, it was hardly surprising, he supposed. They both did well in lessons, kept their heads down... aside from the incident first year, he didn't think either of them had gotten into any sort of trouble lately. He boarded the train, knowing that he would see her soon enough. Because she had to be there. Right?

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Exit to Train **

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia tried to remember her limited knowledge of the different houses, but didn't know all that much about Gryffindor and Slytherin. She assumed it was a family dispute, and the parents blamed Rowan for the house he had gotten into. She knew Ravenclaw some simply because Lyre was in it. Something about a lot of the smarter people getting in there, but perhaps she was wrong. Then Crash took off on his skateboard, she wasn't sure what to make of that, but dismissed it. She nodded as everyone started saying their good-byes. "Yeah, I look forward to seeing you again," she replied, waving back to Veronica as she headed off.

She nearly jumped out of her skins when she heard the loud voice echoing over the crowd. Sure it had been loud earlier because of all the people, but it was a bit unexpected... Was that a spell? It certainly didn't sound like any megaphone she'd ever heard. Of course, she also tried to not gawk at the train as she realized, yet again, that was how they were getting to Hogwarts. Wait a second... Shoot... "Uh, sure, just give me a second!" she replied, shouting. She had already taken off, just barely making it to have her luggage put on. She made her way to where she thought she'd been with everyone else earlier. "You coming along, or you going to stake out your friends?" she asked her sister, realizing she hadn't answered.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

mc2
shabatha
Essy ze Ninja
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:16 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express closed. The students all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families, The train engine slowly inched foreward, before going a faster and picking up speed as it left the station.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Mood : Neutral
                                          Thinking : Good, I managed to get on the train
                                          Doing : Hopping on the Hogwarts Express
                                          Where : Platform 9¾
                                          With : A lot of people

Xavier rushed toward the train, his trolley zooming past as the parents were already bidding their children farewell. The train was whistling, signaling that it’s time for it to take off. He has no time to be talking to other people….not yet. They could just talk on the train, but right now, it’s not the best time there is. He hopped on the train at the last second and was managed to be saved from being late and being unable to go to school. He’ll be forced to come there with his grandparents….Trains. Trains are definitely better. The third year shook his head as he headed into one compartment, sitting there as his eyes looked at the window, the surrounding slowly moving as the scenery changed. He was coming back to Hogwarts.

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Exit D: Posted after the train post. Well...Insanely short post warning!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Feeling : Paranoid
Thoughts : Thank you random man~!
Doing : Going on Hogwarts Express
Where : Platform 9¾
With : Tons and tons of random people

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina ran through the large crowd, once again bumping other people and apologizing afterwards. Did she just hear the train’s high pitched whistle?! Oh no, she’s definitely late! Definitely! As soon as she caught the glimpse of the train already moving, she ran faster, chasing the end of the train. When she was getting nearer, she suddenly thought of how she would get her things up there.

Luckily, a nice wizard helped her as he waved his wand. Instantly, her luggage were already on board. She waved at him with a sweet smile on her face. “ Th-thank you very much! I owe you o—Wah! “ She mentally shrieked as her body suddenly rose up. She literally flew on the train, her shoes landing safely. She looked back at the man whose wand was out, and gave him another smile. “ Thank you very much! “ A man she didn’t know just saved her from missing the train! This is gonna be a good day.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies: Exit 0-0

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 am
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                                                with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi still wasn't sure how she felt about the loss of her brother. She was definitely upset. Yes sure, he was probably magical just from the sheer luck of it all and he would probably end up at Hogwarts along with them when he came of age... but people weren't just allowed to come to the orphanage and snatch up her siblings without her consent! But she also knew he was probably with a loving family that could take care of him a lot better than she could. No matter how hard she tried, she was still just a 13 year old girl. Of course only days after Kenny was stolen from her, along came Frida and Olan Borson to adopt not just her but the entirety of her family. She still wasn't quite sure how she felt about that either. She sighed and grumbled under her breath. "Dumm Waisenhaus, dumm Familie, Verzicht auf dumme Eltern mir und ihnen und uns alle. dumm dumm dumm"

Shaking her head slowly, she glanced at Luke and then at the rest of her siblings. Automatically she started to tune out the adults as they began speaking. If she was going to stay with this family she would really need to start learning some manners. It wasn't really her fault that she wasn't used to having to actually at least try and listen to adults..... she was used to just doing whatever she wanted and ignoring all the rules. Silently she chewed on her lip and flicked her one eye from Frida to Olan and back again. She was trying...... that's the best they were going to get. Staying out of trouble on the other hand.... she couldn't promise anything. She could promise that there was only a 1% chance that she would ever get caught though.

"I trust you won't hear any bad reports either." She muttered, her tone of voice taking on an almost snarky quality by pure accident. It was the tone she always happened to use when she was being told what she should and should not do. She hadn't kicked the habit yet obviously.... It was a whole new situation to her. A family where she wasn't the one taking care of everyone? She didn't want to be rude, and she was.... kinda grateful to Luke's family for adopting her entire family.... so she wasn't particularly trying to be rude... just herself.

With a grand sigh she looked over her siblings, her mother hen attitude coming right back out. She glanced at the train and then put her hands on the backs of Aubrey and Jer. "Come on.... to the train we go." She said, pushing them gently ahead of her. She hopped onto the train, and moments before the doors closed she glanced back out the door at Luke's.... her? parents. "Auf Wiedersehen .... und .... danke .... für alles ...." She called to them, giving them a half wave before disappearing along the train. She knew they wouldn't understand her.... but they had given her family a good home, so she was grateful.... for the sake of her siblings. 

OOC: ...
                                                                                                Translation: Stupid orphanage, stupid family, stupid parents abandoning me and them and all of us. stupid stupid stupid
                                                                                                Goodbye.... and .... thank you.... for everything....

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                                                You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                                                wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games