Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AznWooper

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 am
Ooooo alright thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 am
how do i get a mentor?  

once_alive

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:07 pm
once_alive
how do i get a mentor?

Visit the Newbie Adoption Program subforum. One thread is titled "Mentor Selection" and lists the number of available mentors.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19051559

Please read through the thread so that you know what to expect from being paired with a mentor. For instance, to keep your mentor, you'll have to log in and talk with your mentor at least once per week.

After you've read through the thread, just fill out the application and submit it by posting it in that thread. You must apply to receive a mentor if you want one. The available mentors are listed. If you think you'll mesh with a specific available person, request that mentor. If you are fine with any mentor in general, just pick "Committee Choice." If you've filled out the small application correctly and it's accepted, you'll be paired with a mentor. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 am
How do I change my hair?  

BlueXMoonXButterfly

Master Stamp

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am
BlueXMoonXButterfly
How do I change my hair?

go to shops click shops directory go to salon durem pick out which hair u want and pay in either gold or gaia cash  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:56 am
Master Stamp
BlueXMoonXButterfly
How do I change my hair?

go to shops click shops directory go to salon durem pick out which hair u want and pay in either gold or gaia cash[/quote

Thanks.

BlueXMoonXButterfly

Master Stamp

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 pm
BlueXMoonXButterfly
Master Stamp
BlueXMoonXButterfly
How do I change my hair?

go to shops click shops directory go to salon durem pick out which hair u want and pay in either gold or gaia cash[/quote

Thanks.

your welcome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:34 pm
Sorry I have another question sweatdrop . So why aren't I authorized to view the earning gold section on the FAQ section in this guild?  

BlueXMoonXButterfly

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 pm
BlueXMoonXButterfly
Sorry I have another question sweatdrop . So why aren't I authorized to view the earning gold section on the FAQ section in this guild?

I think I may have an answer. You were trying to click on a link in this thread, right? [FAQ for new members]

That thread is out of date. The Resources subforum was recently cleaned up. Outdated and incomplete guides were either updated or deleted. The FAQ thread is linking you to a guide that no longer exists. When you click on a link to a thread that no longer exists, you would get the "You are not authorized to view this thread" error message.

Your best bet would be to visit the NSTG's Resources Subforum itself. That way you see the threads that still exist. Skim the list for threads that have something about gold in their titles.
[Resources Subforum]

Here's a rather new thread that describes various ways to make gold on Gaia. :}
[ Making Gold: A Complete Guide]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 am
sdrawkcab
BlueXMoonXButterfly

I think I may have an answer. You were trying to click on a link in this thread, right? [FAQ for new members]

That thread is out of date. The Resources subforum was recently cleaned up. Outdated and incomplete guides were either updated or deleted. The FAQ thread is linking you to a guide that no longer exists. When you click on a link to a thread that no longer exists, you would get the "You are not authorized to view this thread" error message.

Your best bet would be to visit the NSTG's Resources Subforum itself. That way you see the threads that still exist. Skim the list for threads that have something about gold in their titles.
[Resources Subforum]

Here's a rather new thread that describes various ways to make gold on Gaia. :}
[ Making Gold: A Complete Guide]

Thanks!  

BlueXMoonXButterfly

BlueXMoonXButterfly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 pm
......I have another question XD. Well, I saw this thing in the marketplace and it's a set of a bunch of different items. But I only want one item out of the whole set, so is there any way I can get that one item without having to buy the whole set?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 am
BlueXMoonXButterfly
......I have another question XD. Well, I saw this thing in the marketplace and it's a set of a bunch of different items. But I only want one item out of the whole set, so is there any way I can get that one item without having to buy the whole set?

What item are you talking about?

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

BlueXMoonXButterfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm
Kakatary
BlueXMoonXButterfly

What item are you talking about?

Compass of Seidh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm
The Compass of Seidh isn't exactly a set of different items. It's one item that happens to have multiple poses. Sadly, you have to buy the whole item. It's not possible to buy just one of the poses.
(Side-note: Even though it has more than one pose, you can only wear one pose at a time. If you wanted to wear two of the poses at one time, you'd have to buy two Compass of Seidh items.)

The Compass of Seidh is what's known as an Evolving Item. If you look in the marketplace, you'll see that there are different "generations." Most of the generations haven't finished evolving yet. However, once they're done evolving, they will all have exactly the same poses. The only difference between the items will be the "generation number" in their name.
Sooo... questing for a 12th gen Compass for 550k is a lot cheaper than questing a 1st gen Compass that's currently 1.3 million gold. It will be awhile before the 12th gen gets all the poses, but it will have them eventually.

Also, the Compass of Seidh 12th gen will still be available in the Cash Shop for 999c until Friday, August 6th. You can also consider paying about ten dollars USD for the item if you don't want to earn about 550,000 gold.

..... I know you said you just wanted one pose, so it's probably not worth all of that to you. I'm just listing options.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

BlueXMoonXButterfly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:17 am
sdrawkcab
The Compass of Seidh isn't exactly a set of different items. It's one item that happens to have multiple poses. Sadly, you have to buy the whole item. It's not possible to buy just one of the poses.
(Side-note: Even though it has more than one pose, you can only wear one pose at a time. If you wanted to wear two of the poses at one time, you'd have to buy two Compass of Seidh items.)

The Compass of Seidh is what's known as an Evolving Item. If you look in the marketplace, you'll see that there are different "generations." Most of the generations haven't finished evolving yet. However, once they're done evolving, they will all have exactly the same poses. The only difference between the items will be the "generation number" in their name.
Sooo... questing for a 12th gen Compass for 550k is a lot cheaper than questing a 1st gen Compass that's currently 1.3 million gold. It will be awhile before the 12th gen gets all the poses, but it will have them eventually.

Also, the Compass of Seidh 12th gen will still be available in the Cash Shop for 999c until Friday, August 6th. You can also consider paying about ten dollars USD for the item if you don't want to earn about 550,000 gold.

..... I know you said you just wanted one pose, so it's probably not worth all of that to you. I'm just listing options.

Thanks for the info!  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces