Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm
"Like what?" Amaya asked as she stood up and walked out of the room, pulling the door mostly shut with her once she was sure Calista was too busy watching her movie and coloring to realize she'd left. Though she wasn't sure she'd take Smith's advice, she figured she should at least hear what he had to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:33 pm
Still holding a small smile on his face, Adrian slipped back into bed with his notebook. With all the writing he'd been doing, he could only hope that he had the chance to actually sing his songs one day.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm
Smith nodded as Amaya closed the door behind her. This would stay between the adults, then. "There are actually three options. First, know yourself intimately enough that you can block out all impulses that may give rise to strength, interest, or other attention from your 'split' personality. Second, to have a telepathic Mutate perform a sort of psychic lobotomy on your mind, erasing the second personality entirely. Third, to go through self-inflicted emotional trauma so severe that your mind rejects itself and recreates itself from the ground up as two separate minds in one brain. I use the first, Orion used the third, and the second is almost sure to fail. The third, as well, would be horrifying for you specifically to contemplate. If you wish, I may help you with the first option."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 pm
A sorrowful smile rose to Amaya's lips at Smith's options once he had finished. "I've held this long under the first, but as you can see, it's failing me now. The second I'd have no interest in, and the third....the only trauma that could cause my mind to split and not just fracture like it is now...is Calista dying at my own hands. Sikes would stop me, and I can't even bring myself to do it. I won't do it. I don't want Calista to see me the way I am when my mind slips. That's not the way I want her to remember me." She told him quietly.

"Thanks for trying to help...really...thank you. But I'm okay. I know I'm going to have to sacrifice some part of myself if I want to regain control. As long as I have control over the shadows, my other half is manageable save the occasional slip. I've known for a while that I'd have to do this, just been putting it off. I killed a lot of people to try and appease the shadows. It worked, but they want to see commitment to allow control again, or else I just go back to violent flares when my emotions rise...." She told him, her eyes narrowing as she stared at her own shadow on the floor, though a wry smile now appeared on her face.

"I know it sounds weird...but...they are alive. They talk to me...bend to my will when I'm powerful...and lately I've just shown them I'll let anyone walk all over me...including them. I have to be selfish, just be the me I was before Adrian got here and all this happened. The shadows are exactly as everyone describes them, dark, foreboding, cover for monsters...if I want to win that fight tomorrow night and regain control, I'll have to be a true monster. I can do that without help from my darker half, and when the time comes I'm sure I'll understand what has to be sacrificed and do it. As long as it buys me a few more years before I become what I'll have to be tomorrow...I'll do it..." Amaya said, staring at the shadow a little longer until it darted away, snapping her out of it. "Hm. I am gloom and doom..." She said with a slight chuckle, having thought of the title that Adrian had dubbed her so many times. "Sorry to be all emo on you. But I have a feeling tomorrow will be the kind of fight you've been wanting to see. Show up or don't. But that's for trying to help." Amaya told Smith with a bright smile.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 pm
Angelicos Flame
Rock grinned as he saw the 2 fireballs heading to him and grinned as he let them approach. He raised his hands covered in ice and caught the balls and crushed them. It only left steam from his hands as they covered themselves of ice again. "My turn..." He replied and inhaled and letting out a blaze that he swept from the ground towards her along with a heck of a wind. Everything it touched was covered in a thick layer of ice. During the time, ice still progressed around his body as his skin started to slowly lose it's color. Rock's monster transformation was usually rather slow. It also meant it would take time for him to reach his full strength

(I'm sorry x 1000!)

Kierra stepped back, fighting against the wind and covering her eyes from it. At the first signs of her fire growing cold, she increased it and forced the flames to grow. She shot a continuous blast of fire at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:13 pm
Rock jumped upwards pretty high, using the heat below as a contrast to push himself higher than normal. He fell back down, punching the ground. ice ran across the floor around him in a pretty big circle, reaching Kierra. The cold of the ice wasn't very intense, the point wasn't to freeze her feet. It was more for his displacement. That said, he stood back straight before breaking into speed skating across the ice, making him a much harder target to hit. He did also point his arm towards her and ice spikes left his arm like projectiles towards her. He wasn't expecting much results of that either, he was more warming up and trying to test his limits; find his strength and weaknesses and work on them.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 pm
Kierra dodged to her left before shooting fire at the ice Rock was skating on to melt it. A fireball in her right hand flattened out to make a discus which she threw at him. She made more, throwing them one after another, aiming for him and the surrounding area to cut any chance of him dodging without getting hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:25 am
Smith smiled vaguely as Amaya finished up. "I sympathize, and hope you will reconsider in the future, since you really have not used any of my options at all. I look forward to your battle tomorrow, and I will certainly be able to offer a more informed opinion after witnessing your own philosophies in action. In the interim, would you be interested in a breakfast of bacon and egg sandwiches? I admit the hakarl was mostly to annoy Adrian. He is entertaining when flustered."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 am
Shaking her head, Amaya began to decline Smith's offer of breakfast, though she stopped, deciding it had been a little long since she last ate. "Sure...I guess I'll eat one. Thanks." She murmured before she heard Calista call for her from behind the door. She'd finally noticed Amaya left. Giving Smith a glance and a slight nod, she opened the door and walked back into the room, though she left the door open, going to see what Calista wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 am
"Oh, what are you going to do about Calista tonight?" Adrian asked as Amaya passed his room. "I'm not going to be fit for babysitting for a while."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm
Raising an eyebrow, Amaya gave Adrian a quizzical look. "I'm watching her. I don't have my fight until tomorrow night. I think Sikes scheduled my fight for after when she should already be in bed anyway." She told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm
"Ah, okay then. Just thought I'd ask. Wake me when it's time for lunch or dinner or whatever meal comes next." Adrian said rolling over to take a nap, having little else to do while in the shape he was in.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:39 pm
Rock stopped and lifted a hand at the discs that Kierra shot to him. A wall of thick ice rose to separate him from the fire. It did melt quite a bit, but still stood firm. "How high can you go... I wonder." Rock muttered and ice ran off in many 'rays' on the ground, spiking all the way, sharp as razors, dashing towards her again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 am
((Timeskip to Amaya's fight or something?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:01 pm
((Yeah. Angelicos and Kitty, continue your fight and then you can skip when you want))

The next night Amaya had put Calista to bed early and was out at the arena early. Sikes was waiting for her with two other monsters at his side. "So these are my colleagues for the evening?" Amaya asked as she walked up to them, taking off all the bandages on her arm.

"Yes. They're participating in tonight's fight. They're owned by an associate of mine, but he loaned them to me for this particular fight." Sikes said with a slight grin. It seemed like he and Amaya knew the same thing, but neither would say it.

"So we're next then?" She asked, now turning to watch the fight that was currently going on in the arena.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games