Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:27 pm
Looking at the cigar he was giving Joe looked to Nick for a few moments before putting it in his pocket. He was not one would would smoke. "Then the Crystal is where we shall aim" Joe said smirking slightly as he followed behind Vincent. It shouldn't take much time to get to the tunnels they would be using and from there they would be working towards freeing Evan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:13 pm
"Oi oi, someone's gonna need to carry me!" He said as he hopped up and down frantically. "I don't know how data works as a medium or I'd take on one of Evan's constructs that could move..." He said sadly and quietly. ""Oh! I overheard something else.....They have a way to counter ummm.....this guy's power of order." He said referring to Nick. "Hmmm....by the way, you look familiar. By your looks your life force does....Did I reap you at one point?" He said thinking to himself.

Vincent sighed. "I'll carry you Zalera.." He said as he grabbed the spear and used it as a walking stick. "You'll watch my back in all of this...but you must remain quiet and when we get to the Vatican hide in the laptop...they can detect purple magic."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:06 pm
"All this talk about magic and summons and you guys think I'm the weird one." Nick said, chuckling and shaking his head, turning back to Zalera when he spoke up. "I don't think I would be standing here if you did, it's probably because my old man was the one who locked you up. Still sore about that?" Nick explained, ending with a question to gauge just how well the Summon would take the news.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:48 am
"He is a Zennerman Zalera..." Vincent said simply as he crossed his arms.

Zalera's eyes widened."What?!!" He said as he looked Nick up and down. "You survived?!?!" He said happily."You've grown to be an amazing knight..." He said before the spear bowed. "Until you free my son, I am willing to be summoned by a white user...pair me up with Ultima and we will surely best any foe."He said sternly. "I was teamed up with your parents...I even brought them back from the dead in order to assure that peace rang out in our two tribes." He said sternly. "it'd be an honor to serve someone of your heritage in order to protect the balance of this world."

Jedar sighed as he watched the monitors on Evan's stability. "You are sur[risingly resitant to everything I have thrown at you...perhaps it is your coneection to Zalera that helps you to keep focus...you should have descended into madness by now,,,this much exposure to chaos is something that mst beings would easily fall prey to." The doctor said confused. "Unless..you have a active leak out in the world somewhere..." He said followed by a deep growl.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:58 pm
"One who was sealed away by another should not hold such pleasantries towards a relative. You will have to understand Zalera that I find your words false" Joe said suddenly interrupting the chat. "Another who desecrates the dead" Joe muttered looking ahead the talk of the dead that had gained his aggression with Shari still a bitter taste in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 pm
Zaler'as head snapped towards Joe as his eyes glowed purple. "Bite your tongue Asgardian. It was not his parents who sealed me behind this door but that wretched priest Morrison." He said sternly. "Learn your place, especially in matters that do not concern you or your people." He said coldly before chuckling. "You'd think someone who believes in gods and monsters would learn to voice his opinion when asked...especially when talking to the Seraph of death. I've visited many of your people and ushered them towards your Valhalla and will continue to do so once I'm free."

"Zalera, That's enough...since you've been locked away the ushering of spirits hasn't been easy. Your wife isn't able to send them to their destinations completely...." He said calmly. "More reason to free you, so if we are done..." He said as he headed outside.

Jedar began pushing buttons as he sighed. "Why haven't you started craving destruction?!" He yelled at evan who was strapped onto a table again. "The gem in you should be driving you mad but it isn't!!" He said angrily. "Hmm....maybe I should up the frequency..." He said as he began ti punch in numbers into the machine  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:28 pm
"You are neither Hel, Odin, nor Freya so I very much doubt you hold any place within their presence. You are likely but a steward who has boasted himself during captivity" Joe said towards the spear. "All matters that threaten my lands concern me, should you dislike my speech or not, you will not be the one to keep my voice chained". Looking at Vincent as he moved ahead Joe clenched his fist slightly before following in suit. The quicker they finished this and parted ways with Zaleras the better he did not hold much of a good feeling in the spears presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:50 pm
Zalera chuckled. "Son, they are nothing compared to me...they pale in my light." He said as he floated out after them. "Your lands were left alone, even when we came to you for help." He said coldly as he pushed past Joe. "With rock heads opinion in the past. We must move quickly...I can feel My son slipping into madness form his new form."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:08 pm
Skye sighed when Joe started arguing with Zalera about their difference. "I agree. Now is not the time to be fighting, we should be going now." she said as she headed out, following Vincent. "Focus on those inside the Vatican. Fighting between us will not help Evan." She said, directing it towards Joe since he was the one that spoke strongly of his opinions, provoking Zalera. It wasn't necessarily bad for him to speak his own opinions, it just wasn't the time right now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:19 pm
"You and I are going to have a long talk later after this shitstorm blows over." Nick said to the Spear as they continued along. Then Joe began firing off his opinions and Nick could only shrug, some people were sensitive to certain things and there was no helping it. His temper might be a real problem though. I'll have to make sure it doesn't burn the rest of us. The Assassin thought as he exhaled another puff of smoke.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:49 am
Vincent grabbed the spear and sighed. "Zalera, remember we cannot discuss the affairs of the afterlife unless its with the other knights." He said calmly. "The only knight here is the young miss here." He said as he started off towards the Vatican. "so I think we should hit them hard and swift. If we can free Evan the odds will be in out favor, then we can free Zalera and get in and out." He said as he walked on. "Joe, since you are the power house I'll need you to smash Evan's gem trap. Skye, You'll handle the siren. Me and Nick will handle the dryad and the priest." He said as he adjusted the large bag of weapons. "Nick you'll be using Evan's spear, since Zalera is possessing it you'll be able to tap into his powers abit, that'll put that priest in check." He said smirking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:37 am
"As long as it does not harm Evan I will destroy this gem that you speak of. It should not be a hard task" Joe said walking with them. "This beast looks like a minotaur of legend. Should it be as large as it is, then it's movements will be slowed enough where I can get a good charge to strike this gem." Joe said moreso to himself thinking about his fights with those larger then himself and the speed they moved with.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:39 pm
"Good, but be careful...Zeromus is known to control gravity..use that against him." He said as they neared the Vatican. "If anything damage it enough to make his form unstable to the point he turns back into data...we can go from there if need be." He said as he lead them down a side path that went around the Vatican.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:47 pm
"Fine, just let me know when you're ready for the fireworks." Nick stated, exhaling another plume of smoke. Since it seemed like they were going to go in guns blazing, he made sure his pistol was ready as well, and that he had plenty of grenades to toss out.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:45 pm
"Understood." Skye said, thinking that overpowering the siren would be easy and then she could help out whoever needed it. In theory, the rescue mission sounds like they will succeed with no problem, but she knew that she can't get cocky and let her guard down. They'll have to deal with more than just those four.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games