Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:54 pm
Before he could leave, another stalgamite drew through his other leg. "Awww, what the hell?!??!" he yelled. The boards grabbed at him. "What the helll... you idiots... get away from me!" he cut the boards in half, but they just merged again and came faster. "eep!" yelled Tact. He ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:52 am
"What do you mean that Yumi is Yumizaki, the wife of my brother?!" Joey said, Ryu just looked at him calmly and sighed "that's what I just what I said" he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:40 pm
Rester scratched hsi head. "Kinda confusinhg..." he said, fianlly. "So, what you're telling me is.... you didn't kill them, but father did, but you don't knwo why, and then he went on a rampage... and now you think he would be better off dead... so you joined his company... and gathered other soldiers who despise him... and then you made Aquila fake death once.... and then sent out for me.... and then.... here we are...."
Silencer stared at Rester for a moment. "You make it sound so hard to understand..." he said, shaking his head sadly. "But how do we expect... to... you know... get there..." said Rester. SIlencer laughed. "Look." he said, pointing outside.
Rester looked out. There was nothing. "Huh?" he asked. "Oh, yeah," said Silencer in a muffled voice as he searched for some kind of key. He pressed a button. Outside, there came a HUGE ship. Like... a plane.... you know. And the cockpit opened. All of the students on their break were all like, "Ooh," and "Ahh" and then they tryed to climb aboard.
"HEY" Silencer screamed. He took out his gun and shot them all, one by one. Rester gasped. "Just because you're my ally, doesn't mean that I won't be mean..." said Silencer. Rester laughed. Oh well. Silencer will be Silencer.

Tact came back into view a few minutes later. He opened the cabin door. He searched around the little hut. "Gee," he wondered. "I wonder where Ray went to."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:51 am
The black cat that Yumi had as a pet, transformed into a panther with black wings "are you sure about this?" Cleo asked, Ray looked back at her "I'm dead sure about it...if anyone ever finds out that Yumi's soul was taken, there's a possibility that people might look for it and steal it..." Ray said as he rides on the black panther "believe me, whoever steals it again they'll probably use it as a weapon" he added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:02 pm
Tact searched and searched but couldn't ifn d ray. "I GIVE UP!" he yelled, tossing his hands in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:26 pm
Ray looked down, looking for a village to look for the person who might have Yumi's soul.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:31 pm
Tactwent down to the nearby village to look for a nice place to stay in. He was walking by when this panther he saw almost clipped off his head. Then it struck him. FLYING PANTHERS? Time to check myself into the funny farm, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:43 pm
"Stop here" Ray said, The Panther turned back to that little black cat.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:10 pm
Tact looked around for a suitable spot to stay. Eveyrthing was either too stupid, or just plain retarded. He soon gave up. "I wonder how I will ever get back?" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:16 pm
Ray wore a black cloak and put the hood on so he wouldn't be recognized.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:14 pm
Tact walked around the barren village. Here and there there were some people. One guy tried to rob Tact's pockets... and he shot him.
It was a total accident. This guy came over and said, "Would you like to buy some of my wares?" and stuck his hand staright in Tact's pocket. Wow. So obvious.
Then Tact wrestled to get the filthy hand out of his pocket when he accidentally touched the trigger of his gun.
BAM! He ran. Some of the people that were following the guy that was shot ran after Tact. He whizzed through the whole village but then tripped over a man wearing a black cloak. "HEY!" he yelled. He was just about to kick the man when he recognized who it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:56 pm
Ray looked at Tact for a moment, then he immediately walked off. He tries not to talk just so that he could save time before someone uses his sister's soul to destroy this whole country or better yet, erase this whole dimensional planet. He didn't protect Yumi because she used to be an important person, it's because of her precious soul.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:42 pm
Tact took one second glance when he recognized the hair. He gave a swift kick to anyone in his way before running to catch up to Ray.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:33 pm
Ray starts to walk fast, he doesn't want to be followed.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:07 pm
Tact thought he could see Ray up ahead. "AHA! STOP RIGHT THERE!" he pulled the cloak off. Inside the cloak, was a frightened old man. "Oh.. sorry.." said Tact. He saw Ray again. He jumped ahead of 3 people. He was practically behind him now...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff