Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Princess-Siin

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:01 pm
hey my name is kania! xd but i just like to be called a nickname snice no one can say it right but other then that im 16 and live in hawaii if you wanna know me more then i would think that you would just go to my profile lol 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:41 pm
Hello, my name is Phantom. I would love to help anybody new in doing stuff. I also do art, writings of any sort (stories, poems, songs) and can sometimes donate! *gasp*.
So, yes, thanks for reading, and I hope you welcome me as much as I thank you (and I thank you guys a lot).
User Image

b 1 e e d i n g-inside

Ratbag123

Chatty Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:09 pm
Hay i'm Ratbag123 and i hope to have lots of fun here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Daven Moto
angel_half82
Daven Moto
Well, I'm Daven Moto. My daughter is on Gaia and I'm here to keep an eye on her.

Is she a member of this guild? xd

No, not of this guild. I joined here because I need to raise about 70K gold to buy an Ancient Katana, and I needed thoughts and hints on doing that.
Do you send PMs to her when dinner is ready? xd

I´m sorry I just had to xd

Nope. Usually I just yell into the next room. LOL

And no, you didn't have to.  

Daven Moto

MrBaconMan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:02 am
o s**t i forgot to introduce my self ok so umm.......? Hajimemashite my name is Rikimaru and i heve been a member of this giuld for an x amount of time (1 1/2 mounts?) I most likely like thae same thing you guys like cuz my mind is open so 'll give you a small list. my likes $ hobbies: anime, girls, drawing, photoshopping, music and soooooo on i really could go on but i not for your sake ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:25 am
my name is irnhrt and i just started last night  

irnhrt

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:33 am
Here with an almost shameful return is Bikki Kobayashi gonk

To make things short. Somehow I gotten bot-gold and I'm being punished with a perma-ban gonk And now I'm feeling terrible because I have a feeling most of my friends might have been banned because of me.

I really do hope none of them are baned because of me, because it just isn't fair if they are because they did nothing wrong at all.

So I changed the name of one of my mules to 'Bikki Kobayashi II' so I don't have to make another account.

For some reason 3 other of my mules were baned because I trade with them a lot

"Bikki! At The Disco""Mitsuru Kobayashi" and "GiftNinjaXanadu"[Yeah, Xanadu's giftninja is banned too crying ]

Ok, I think everyone here had enough of my compaining about my problems  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:11 pm
I'm En-hui, formerly known as Ikari Arimoto however that account got banned for life for no reason, so i'm question to get my look back.  

En-Hui

outrageous_panda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:27 pm
Im mike, and I just started gaia today. biggrin

My best friend and a family member of mine have them, tho i have yet to find my family member.

Im poor. I really like gaia and meeting new people. Thats what im here to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:22 pm
hi  

security officer1

MrAmazing0690

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:31 am
Hey everyone...my name is Nick im 18 years old and i live in Florida...I'm new to the whole Gaia experience, my little brother has been playing this for awhile and since i just quit my job and im currently not in college i decided to check it out in hopes to meeting some interesting people...I'm mostly on myspace I've had mine for about 4 years or so and i love it..but im trying this site out to...so if you guys could help me out a little bit...maybe add me as a friend or something so i can get used to this...thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:13 am
Sup? My name is Polaris and I live in Delaware. If you want to chat about something, go ahead. Peace.  

XxPolarisxX

Kashuma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:09 pm
I'm new here and it sounds like a fun guild  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:54 am
Hi I'm Mieke. If you don't know how to pronounce it just ask. Well I'm 13 going on 8th grade at the Dwight D. Eisnhower middle school. If you think you know me send a friends request heart But I came here because I don't have enough gold.  

From monkeys with luv

Kaime no Go

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:48 pm
My name is Meris. I'm 14 and I'll be in 9th grade by the end of this summer.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games