Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:36 pm
Kairi follows Johnny. "Hey! I've been following you!" she said and held out her arm. "Here! Drink my blood!" Kairi said willingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:39 pm
johnny says thanks as he takes a bite's kairi a relief is brought upon johnny he stops and kisses kairi common lets get out of here johnny says leaving dant and raven alone i found this nice little waterfall in the forest johnny says leading her toward it  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:42 pm
RileyThe Psycho
"You're a mage?" She questioned hiding her surprise. 'Is it possible that he cant tell waht I am either?' Shew thought with a slight smirk forming on her lips.

"Yeah. I just don't use my magic very often" He said to Craven feeling quite pleased with himself. Richter extended his hand over Craven's drink. An icy mist began to radiate from Richter's hand freezing her drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:43 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
"You're a mage?" She questioned hiding her surprise. 'Is it possible that he cant tell waht I am either?' Shew thought with a slight smirk forming on her lips.

"Yeah. I just don't use my magic very often" He said to Craven feeling quite pleased with himself. Richter extended his hand over Craven's drink. An icy mist began to radiate from Richter's hand freezing her drink.

Craven smirked. "Impressive. But do you know what I am?"  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:47 pm
as they arrived to the waterfall both entered the cave and johnny layed down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:48 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

Craven smirked. "Impressive. But do you know what I am?"

"Hmmm. A very unusual girl?" He asked not sure what to say. Richter now knew that there was somthing more to her but he wasn't sure what.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

pillow_head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:52 pm
shes a halfling said durge as he entered the cafeteria half vampire half were wolf arent i right craven he looked at here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:01 pm
so what do you want to do asked johnny  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:01 pm
"A WHAT?!?!" said Richter standing up. He stared at Craven with fear and curiosity. He came to his senses and sat down. He didn't take his eye's off of Craven.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:04 pm
Kairi dissappeared and appeared in behind Durge with a sword behind her back and aimed itat his neck "What are you doing here?" Kairi said madly.  

` m a i i

pillow_head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:10 pm
im ghost rider said durge i have the amulet my inner vampire is gone wheres johnny he said looking at craven  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:11 pm
Shocked at Kairi's sudden appearance Richter said "So your all vampires?!?!" Hit with the sudden shock Richter began to feel light-headed.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:13 pm
Dante fetches their bodies quickly.Vampires are known to be very seductive, I really enjoy it though. Dante Grins, "How about we go over last night's lesson." Dante was quickly in the mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 pm
"Hmph.. I don't care.. I came to kiill you... Since you tried to kill me.." Kairi said furiously. "And you Ritchter... I'm not a vampire.. But still... I can kill you.." Kairi said. Kairi was mad. Anytime Durge sows up she tries to kill him.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:19 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante fetches their bodies quickly.Vampires are known to be very seductive, I really enjoy it though. Dante Grins, "How about we go over last night's lesson." Dante was quickly in the mood.

"I guess we could do a little review...after I drain and bottle their blood," Raven said and glided to the table. "Don't worry, it won't take long," Raven said with a grin and set to work. "But can we skip the biting part? I don't know if I can handle much more of it," Raven said in a fake whiney voice.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games