Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok"

But I can't reach him telepathically. Where could he be? *the girl thinks for a moment, then looks up at Muffy* Do you know?
"maybe looking for sora......."

Perhaps we should try Hollow Bastion...
"xeggr told me not leave here. he might get mad at me."

Xeggr as well as the others is trying to find his heart. Isn't it worth that? *the girls eyes are very sad looking* We have to find Roxas, and bring him to the others. Xeggr will forgive you, I'm sure of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:30 pm
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok"

But I can't reach him telepathically. Where could he be? *the girl thinks for a moment, then looks up at Muffy* Do you know?
"maybe looking for sora......."

Perhaps we should try Hollow Bastion...
"xeggr told me not leave here. he might get mad at me."

Xeggr as well as the others is trying to find his heart. Isn't it worth that? *the girls eyes are very sad looking* We have to find Roxas, and bring him to the others. Xeggr will forgive you, I'm sure of it.
"ok."muffy followed her  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:42 am
*they go through the portal to Hollow Bastion*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:50 am
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262

Xeggr looked around and saw all of the Nobodies, but one. "Where's Roxas?"

*everyone looks at Axel*

Axel: what?

Marluxia: Where is he Axel?

Axel: Well...er...he went to look for Sora

((who's all here?))

((all the members minus roxas. srry bout that sweatdrop ))

"Whatever Axel, anyways, how's everyone doin' today?"
Xigbar: "Excellent!"
Xaldin: "..."
Vexen: "Pretty good I suppose."
Lexeaus: *growl*
Zexion: "..."
Saix: "I suppose it would be better if I had a heart."
Demyx: "WHO, WHAT?!?!?!"
Luxord: "I played a very good game of poker today."

Larxene: So...what are we gonna do?
Luxord: Play more poker!
All the others: No!
Zexion: Youre all idiots.
Marluxia *turns to Xeggr* So what now?

"Well, we should try to find Roxas. Axel, Larxene, go find him. Try every world tht we know."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:07 am
Anbu Tanuki
*they go through the portal to Hollow Bastion*
muffy follows her though the portal and looks around  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:54 am
Roxas walks around Ansem's Study room looking for something, yet having a calm expression.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:11 am
FallenLight262
Roxas walks around Ansem's Study room looking for something, yet having a calm expression.
muffy looked at roxas and thought 'could that be roxas?' muffy walked over to him"hi, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:04 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
muffy looked at roxas and thought 'could that be roxas?' muffy walked over to him"hi, who are you?"

Roxas turned with his hood up. You could only see yellow hair over the eyes. "Someone from the dark..."H then backed away and went into a dark portal and disappeared.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:10 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Roxas turned with his hood up. You could only see yellow hair over the eyes. "Someone from the dark..."H then backed away and went into a dark portal and disappeared.
Muffy follows him"are you in the organization"muffy grabbed roxas hand  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:22 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Roxas looked back then down. "I was....What do you want?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:23 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"am not in the organization but they have a new leader. go meet him." muffy said while smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:54 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"am not in the organization but they have a new leader. go meet him." muffy said while smiling

*the girl nods and dissapears*  

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:05 pm
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Roxas watched as the girl disappeared and saw a familier scent from her. He removed his hood and looked at Muffy. "Hey, we have a new leader? What happeaned to Xemnas?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:49 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Roxas watched as the girl disappeared and saw a familier scent from her. He removed his hood and looked at Muffy. "Hey, we have a new leader? What happeaned to Xemnas?"
"am not in the organization. and its Xeggr and Xemnas was defeated." muffy looked at him."i have a heart so am not allowed in."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"am not in the organization. and its Xeggr and Xemnas was defeated." muffy looked at him."i have a heart so am not allowed in."

"Heh, your lucky then." Roxas opened a dark portal behind him. "I better meet the new leader then, you go back to where you came."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games