Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:45 pm

Indigo Project
I know it wasn't an outright rejection. I doubt that I am justified in feeling the way I do. I can't help it. I want attention. I want to be held... I feel like I want to do something durastice, dangerous, stupid...

Me too......

But there's that fear of regret, the fear of doing something COMPLETELY idiotic and living with it.

I'm afraid of telling my crush anything, lest I muck things up like I always do...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:47 pm

Slim95
Indigo Project
I know it wasn't an outright rejection. I doubt that I am justified in feeling the way I do. I can't help it. I want attention. I want to be held... I feel like I want to do something durastice, dangerous, stupid...

Me too......

But there's that fear of regret, the fear of doing something COMPLETELY idiotic and living with it.

I'm afraid of telling my crush anything, lest I muck things up like I always do...
I'm feeling desperate now though. he held me once, and it was like finally having heaven back. Wondering if it means anything is worse than if it had never happened at all.

Indigo Project

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:50 pm

Indigo Project
Slim95
Indigo Project

Me too......

I'm feeling desperate now though. he held me once, and it was like finally having heaven back. Wondering if it means anything is worse than if it had never happened at all.

I'm sorry, Indy.

I can't even speak face-to-face with my crush, so I suppose everything for me is much less awkward...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 pm

I feel as though I want to repeatedly hit my head against the wall until an answer bleeds its way out.

Indigo Project

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:55 pm

Indigo Project
I feel as though I want to repeatedly hit my head against the wall until an answer bleeds its way out.

No, that doesn't work. *has a mysterious bandaid on her forehead*

I suppose we'll have to wander about until we get answers?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:59 pm

Slim95
Indigo Project

No, that doesn't work. *has a mysterious bandaid on her forehead*

I suppose we'll have to wander about until we get answers?
I guess so...

Still, I hate this. One thing I truely hate is having an answer be just barely out of reach.

Indigo Project

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:28 pm

*heavy sigh*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:35 pm

Indigo Project
*heavy sigh*

sounds sad...

The-Mut-Cat

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:38 pm

It's been hard lately. I had to give up on my crush after it finally seemed he was interested, I'm screwing up academicly, I'm not losing any weight, and I'm just barely pulling myself out of debt now.

I'm so burnt out by all of this.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:39 pm

Indigo Project

question How much do you hate it?
question How do you try to make being single enjoyable?
question I dunno, you get the idea...

EDIT: New name, new poll, broader range of topics... sort of.

arrow SO much
arrow shopping and going out with friends and taking revenge on the guys
arrow Im happy now! xd

+SilverMoon1169+

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:41 pm

Indigo Project
It's been hard lately. I had to give up on my crush after it finally seemed he was interested, .

Awww, what happened?
As for screwing up academically, that's a familiar one - more than half way through a really important essay, due in on friday, and I've realised it's not any good and I'm going to have to start again neutral
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:44 pm

Indigo Project
It's been hard lately. I had to give up on my crush after it finally seemed he was interested, I'm screwing up academicly, I'm not losing any weight, and I'm just barely pulling myself out of debt now.

I'm in a similar place... probably gonna get evicted by the end of the month, suffering from unknown ailments... finals week is starting and my boss wants me to work during class-hours... >_<

I want bubble-wrap >:E

The-Mut-Cat

~lizzerde~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:45 pm

Indigo Project

ouch. sad heart *hugs tight*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:45 pm

girl_no_13
Indigo Project
It's been hard lately. I had to give up on my crush after it finally seemed he was interested...

Awww, what happened?
Well, he never wrote or called, though I tried to contact him twice. I finally saw him again on the... 25th? Whatever the Saturday after Thanksgiving was. We were as noisy and playful as ever, but I felt like a barrier had gone up. After talking to one of my friends (also a friend of his sister's, who has known the family for years), she told me to forget about him, and that I could do better.

He hasn't tried to contact me since. It feels like it was over before it even started, but it still hurts a little. This guy had been my crush for an entire year.

Indigo Project

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:47 pm

The-Mut-Cat
Indigo Project

I'm in a similar place... probably gonna get evicted by the end of the month, suffering from unknown ailments... finals week is starting and my boss wants me to work during class-hours... >_<

I want bubble-wrap >:E
Here.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games