Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:13 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"You'll have to excuse this guy, he's a bit... odd." Roland said to Avalon. "I'm still confused about this whole situation."

"What situation? people shot guns and probably got killed by the Ghost"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm
As Daedalus sat there he slowly regained some of his composure, He glanced over to the odd newcomers although labeling them as such was a bit biased.

"I think a place to stay would be a good idea."

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 8 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 9 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-10

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm
"We'd be very grateful for.." Elcia stopped mid-sentence "Wait! Did you say killed by the Ghost?" She suddenly wondered if it could be the same old man that had popped in on them in the previous few days.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 pm
Elcia
"We'd be very grateful for.." Elcia stopped mid-sentence "Wait! Did you say killed by the Ghost?" She suddenly wondered if it could be the same old man that had popped in on them in the previous few days.

"Yeah, the Ghost. he hunts people 24/7. what he does is he steals the most wanted lists in cities and hunts every single one of them down and tortures them then kills them. usually it takes a few days before they can identify his victims. and after the list is gone he just kills people who do crimes. He has a trademark for his victims. a large stab wound on the top of the head.

Whats even more creepy is his mask. he has a computer that is connected by satellites and he hacks accounts of crimes in a place and records them from space so he can hunt down his targets."

"But how did you hear about him?"

Hedron; he gave an ominous hum as he listened. to think he was among them. but for some reason didn't kill them  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 pm
"Well I can't be sure. We have however met an old man who titled himself as Ghost and then quickly vanished. Could he be the same Ghost you speak of? He seemed to have some mastery of time and the ability to teleport"
She hoped she would be ably to piece a few things together instead of more riddles with out answers.

((I'm going to bed sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 pm
Elcia
"Well I can't be sure. We have however met an old man who titled himself as Ghost and then quickly vanished. Could he be the same Ghost you speak of? He seemed to have some mastery of time and the ability to teleport"
She hoped she would be ably to piece a few things together instead of more riddles with out answers.

((I'm going to bed sorry sweatdrop ))

Avalon: "He may be. I have no clue though. I haven't seen the Ghost. Only seen his handy work. they want me to hunt him but I think i'm good where I am" <:3  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 am
Ashoc thought for a moment. "I don't know... the old man... his mind was odd, but there was nothing like that in it... But his mind was incredibly complex, he may have hidden it from me..." she trailed off, not know what to think, and ate half of her sandwich contemplatively. "Regardless, I agree with Daedalus. We need somewhere to stay." She stared off into space, but threw a fry at Zhu deftly, hitting him in the leg, then turned and smiled menacingly at him. "Shush you, miscreant fool, your rhymes are chimes to create distress and I confess, they are quite clever, though I tire of this endeavor. You are quite eerie, but I'd rather be cheery, I've been far too dreary. So if you want to rhyme in time with me, you see, you'll have to try and be a bit more sly." She took a drink of water, still looking straight at Zhu, unblinkingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm

"Bwoooohooo!" Zhu laughed an intrigued laugh, flipping head over heels as he jumped in the air to soothe his aching leg. He spoke in perfect English as he rhymed, not stalling on syllables as he had before. He started Ashoc straight down, never blinking.

"She who steps on the devil's tail will more than once be fated to fail, but if you want to dance, then come, for on your head my words shall drum as we combat this boding glum. I've ne'er a contest lost in my time, which is substantial and filled with rhyme of all shapes, sizes, tones and drones; I shall not lose to skin and bones."

He nodded curtly, a wide grin spread across his face.

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 pm
((Disregard my avi change, I just got so sick and tired of looking at the other one.))

Roland looked on at the rhyming battle between Ashoc and his brain. "Wait a second. If you're supposed to be part of my mind or whatever, how come I could never be that clever with words?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 pm
Daedalus looked over to Ashoc and Zhu, and glancing between them while he spoke.

"Your contest laid, The rules been told. Your speech is bland and rhymes are old. While human not am I, best you I shall surely try. Although the time is nigh, we need to go. The dangers here, I fear, are drawing near."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:39 pm
((revels in the gift of rhyme that she has not))

Elcia was enjoying the rhyming contest, with the food and the company she felt like she was home.
"You are all excellent." She said "But I agree with Daedalus we aught to be on our way as soon as we can."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Avalon: "alright, lets get moving" ^^ he slides under the table and ends up on the other side and walks to the door way.

Hedron: He was hugging Ashoc already so he gently picked her up and carried her to Avalon following him out the door.

Avalon: he takes them down the sidewalks and soon a bowling alley was in the distance "You guys want to go bowling?" biggrin

Hedron: -What?- would have been the word he would have said if he could talk.

Avalon: "Lets go bowling" he starts going off toward the bowling alley

Hedron; he shrugs and follows Avalon. he was their ticket for shelter so no need to fight about it.  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:08 pm
((Please ignore the avatar change.))

Daedalus shook his head in frustration and resigned himself to following the odd newcomer. 'I guess that we don't really have a choice. I just hope that we don't draw too much attention to ourselves.' he glanced around and sighed thinking 'Like that's even a possibility.'
New creatures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 9 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Avalon: "Come on, relax, a little play time will kill off the stress."

Hedron: sounded good to him. they have done nothing but fighting and running, it was a time for a little rest and relaxation.  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:30 pm
Daedalus sighed. "I suppose you're right. We can't spend all our time running from conflict. If we are to be agents of Chaos, we need to approach things from a different angle." He let his hand hand drop revealing the bare under structure of his shoulder.

Just then a group of thugs came out of an alleyway off to their right all of them wielding weapons, pipes knives and the one who looked like the leader was holding a baseball bat.

User Image

"Well well well. What do we have here? A few newcomers in town." He turned to the others in the group and laughed. "Looks like you haven't paid the wondering tax. Heheh."

Daedalus stepped forward and said, "we really don't have time for losers like you. Get our of our way."

Infuriated the lead punk swung his bat at Daedalus which gave a dull thump before bending around his right cheek.

"I told you." He grabbed the bat and began to break it down. "We. Don't have, TIME for you." He used the bats material and combined it with the iron he already had and replaced his broken arm. A white and gold replacement that had very different qualities then his main frame but would still be useful.
User Image
He grabbed the thug and hit him square in the chest sending him back several feet, landing in the middle of the rest of his gang. Who in a panic ran away screaming carrying their unconscious boss between them.

"That was a bit of a waste of time."
New creatures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 9 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-10

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games