Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 pm
Dax didn't trust Lance enough to move. He still was in the thought that Lance was going to betray the Royal Knights.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm
Lance shot a message through a toy mislle at Dax without Sherti knowing and it said , ''You moron i'm trying to get information if I wanted to quit I would have done it a long time ago , again your a moron for doubting me .''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 pm
(......Okay are you new to RPing or something? XD)
Dax twitched.
"Alright, enough is enough." Dax revealed himself and walked over to the two.
He turned to Lance.
"FIRST OF ALL I am much more mature, experienced, and intelligent than you. So by calling me a moron you are calling yourself one."
He turned to Sheriti.
He just looked at her.
"She doesn't look too threatening. As long as we're not in battlefield, I don't have a problem with her."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm
iAm Techno-san
Dax twitched.
He turned to Lance.
"FIRST OF ALL I am much more mature, experienced, and intelligent than you. So by calling me a moron you are calling yourself one."
He turned to Sheriti.
He just looked at her.
"She doesn't look too threatening. As long as we're not in battlefield, I don't have a problem with her."

(Yes first-time)
''Dax you moron i'm gonna now have to erase her memories or I could do this . ''Lance bites Dax's leg , then lets go leaving a bite mark on his leg , ''You know i've meet many jerks , but you top them all . '' Lance says with anger , ''I hate you . '' causing Lances Digivice to darkdigivolve into a Darkdigivice (Ha ha ha ha this is too funny) , Lance's digimon become corrupt including his spirit and Lance leaves the area of his once known comrade , Dax.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 am
iAm Techno-san
Dax twitched.
He turned to Lance.
He turned to Sheriti.
He just looked at her.

(I also love making people laugh through stupidty so you see why i'm doing weird stuff =3 )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 pm
Jax dashes from his position on the side lines.
"Wh-what the hell!? What are you doing!?"
Jax halts beside Dax as Lance leaps away.
"Lance! Come back!!"
Jax just looks dumbfounded, and has no idea how to react. He would have called out Candlemon, but they wouldn't have caught him anyway. He's just too quick.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:06 pm
(Wow, sorry for missing out yesterday guys. I didn't knew we were going to have company! :'D )

Sheriti straightened herself once Lance questioned her motives. Obviously she was acting unfair to the tamer by suspecting him from the begining. Then again, the entire event of the Digital memories had already begun to influence her benevolent nature. Breathing in, she relaxed herself and prepared to respond to the wolf. Having to be a tamer of a spirit herself, she knew the ways of how those particular types of digimon worked. Knowing that there was a tamer within the body of the Spirit, she was slightly convinced that Lance did not want to bring trouble.
Concentrating on the wolf, the tamer was unaware that more guest arrived. Only, it was Phelesmon that noticed. The slender imp shifted his feet, erasing the doodles and symbols he had drawn for his small lesson. It had become unnecessary. Now, his interest was on the two other tamers. His natural habit of taunting if not pulling tricks on others aroused within.
"I just left from the Spirit Base." Sheriti said behind Phelesmon. She still remained seated, sinking her feet deeper into the black sand as small grains passed between her toes. Meanwhile, Phelesmon wondered how on earth the other tamers discovered that Sheriti was a Spirit tamer, long before she had confessed it herself. He continued to twist this pitchfork, tangling it between his fingers as he watched another male tamer approach the group. It was bare enough for him to see the attempt of this tamer to hide from the couple, but Phelesmon only watched.
Suddenly a tamer rose from the dry grass, hollaring towards the mechanical wolf causing Sheriti to flick her head in his direction. For the first minuet or so, he was the center of attention.
Sheriti returned Dax's glance kind halfheartedly. she had seen his performance not long from today at the Tropical Jungle. Though she only captured a little bit, she saw how he commanded his Digimon. The environment made Sheriti obtuse, not long before catching onto the attitudes the men acted towards each other. Finishing his sentence, the female tamer rose on her feet unsure what to say. Phelesmon stepped between Sheriti and the Royal Knight Tamers in protest of the obscure idea that escaped from the wolf Spirits lips.
After attacking his own comrade, Lance fled the Dark Ocean, leaving Sheriti puzzled. Looking back, Sheriti placed her hand over her neck now staring towards two tamers.
"I merely came to escape some drama, but I guess it follows everyone." Sheriti commented. "You know, it's a bit late to try to conceal your teams identity. Pretty obvious to say that you two are from the Royal Knights, right?"
"I'm thinking they were trying to leak some information out of you." Added Phelesmon,still watching Lance run. Stepping beside Sheriti, so that now, all tamers could face each other properly.
"I know this isn't illegal," She joked lightly over the subject of rivalry. "but my names Sheriti....er, mind telling me yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:22 pm
He can't afford to look stupid in front of Dax, or Sheriti. He makes sure to look serious.
Jax's face turns stony and expressionless.
"I am Jax of the Royal Knights. I don't know what's going on here, but you have three options."
He snaps his fingers to signal for Candlemon to come out.
Candlemon moves from his hiding place in some nearby shrubbery, and digivolves to Boltmon.
"You can explain to me what you two were talking about, leave quietly, or, we could fight, and I really don't have time for that."
He looks back to Dax. His face leaking the guilt he feels on the inside.
"I-I'm sorry sir. I had no idea Lance would do something like that."  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 pm
Lance appered , but looking more sinister than Fernardo without his shirt (btw this is what he looks like currently http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu31/mcfuzzyhair/256b6ac066f9106b3b4a1a5ec9b24b22124.jpg ) , he materialized his Rosemon BM ordering her to fire at the three tamers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 pm
At first, Sheriti smiled delicately, it wasn't odd to see another tamer act in a formal manner. Especially as the other declares their teams name with passion, Sheriti had encountered, if not, befriended a tamer who always acted in that manner. Following his words and loyalty towards the Royal Knights, the newly recruit memeber, Jax, turned against Sheriti by limiting her actions.
"Are you-" She hesitated from the response she received but clenched her fist for silent comfort. "Is that a threat?" Her russet eyes narrowed, blocking the lighting the ocean reflected. Sheriti was not a tamer ambitious towards battling, but from what she was observing, it seemed like having a decent conversation would be impossible. Now seeing from a personal perspective, it appeared to her that Knight tamers were driven by great lengths of suspicion towards the Spirits.
In response to Jax's options Sheriti said couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Well, if you're so curious to what happened between that 'wolf-man' and I, or what we shared- it was nothing. My digimon here was beginning his personal sermon." Sheriti pressed forward and chose her words carefully. She grew uncomfortable, now being surrounded by three Royal Knights. Taking note of the Boltmon. "And I certainly will not leave. There is no reason too since I arrived here recently. If you don't have the time to battle then why would you even attempt to challenge me int he first place! Tell your Boltmon to back down!"
Phelesmon lifted his pitchfork, sensing the aura that the two Knight tamers radiated. The one named Lance perked Phelesmons mood.
Sheriti focused on Dax, assuming from the behaviors the other tamers expressed towards him. He appeared to be some sort of commander. “Listen, the thought of fighting isn’t in my book but could-“ Phelesmons shout interrupted Sherii. He launched a ball of light violet-purple flames from his mouth interrupting Rosemon BM’s attack.  

Im Windspirit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:28 am
(PAUSE. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves before Techno has a chance to post)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:56 pm
(thanks guys. Computer blew up XD)
Dax was slightly paranoid with the tamer Sheriti. Having seen her in battle before and having known she was a spirit, he was naturally so.
Dax was about to raise his voice when Lance went crazy.
He had always respected this guy to an extent.
However, that all changed when the Wolf Hybrid chomped down on his leg.
Dax grunted in pain as Lance went off.
He collapsed to the floor.
"Why the hell is it always my leg!?" (Considering he got shot before, he broke it once, he set it on fire once, etc.,)
He fumbled with his digivice to get Lunamon to appear to heal him when Lance attacked them again. Phelesemon counterattacked, which probably saved Dax's life.
Finally, one of his digimon materialized- or, rather, two.
Agumon and Gabumon were standing there, obviously just having woken from a nice nap.
"What's going on" they both asked simultaneously.
Dax didn't answer. He had Lunamon materialize as well.
Lunamon looked down at his leg and rolled her eyes. "You have a way of hurting your leg, Dax." she said, giggling.
Dax scowled. "Just heal me, please!"
Lunamon sighed. "I'm working on it, keep your pants on" she remarked as lunar energy gathered at her hands.
Dax then tensed up.
"Alright Agumon, Gabumon." He said. They looked at him.
"Wait, Dax, we're getting too old for this" Agumon complained.
"Yeah, you haven't exercised us since the return of the demon lords!" Dax ignored them.
"Agumon..."
"Gabumon..."
"Warp DNA digivolve to....." they both glowed immensely.
"Omnimon!" boomed the majestic voice.
He stood by Phelesemon.
"Until Lance is under control..." he began.
Dax stood up, Lunamon having healed him.
He walked over to Sheriti. "We are allies." Dax finished for Omnimon.  

City in Slumber

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 pm
Lance used spirit evolution to become Beowolfmon , '' Your first Dax . '' said Lance with the eyes of a hunter , '' Frozen Hunter ! '' appered a giant wolf aiming for Omnimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 pm
Dax's eyes widened.
"Go!" He commanded Omnimon.
"I'm telling you, I'm getting too old for this." grunted Omnimon.
The Spirit Sword revealed itself from Omnimon's Wargreymon head hand...thing.
It slashed through the wolf, dissipating it.
The beach they were on was very...Well, Dark. The sand was even black.
That means that if they screw something up...
it could screw up the whole digital world.  

City in Slumber

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Lance uses his sword to match Omnimon's sword , ''Dax you snob its time I teach you a lesson . '' Lance turns his sword into ice causing Omnimon's sword turn into ice.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games