Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:44 pm
"Kerri is right Kagura, you sure you're alright?" Elcia asked she had dropped her spell as soon as the commotion got out of hand. She was scuttling through the vent as fast as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 am
Marcus: Pretty good, a little choppy, but good 3nodding But alas, those soldiers aren't near the worse thing you will encounter

Draden: What is then?

Marcus: You'll see them up ahead

*Draden crawled quickly through the vent and he could see an opening ahead*

Marcus: Quiet yourselves, take a look

*Outside the opening there was a room filled with dead human bodies and they were getting internal organs, skin, and other body parts harvested out of them. The rest of the bodies that were concidered "useless" were thrown into a pit and as they fell in something could be heard eating them*

Draden: O.O......Whats this for? *He starts crawling ahead*

Marcus: To make a new being, Zenaku is a master at making artificial life. But he has to get materials, so he slaughters cities worth of people and disect them clean of anything he can use.

*As they crawled more they could hear the cries of a bunch inhuman things, as they got closer they could hundreds of monsters feasting on human remains. as they watched there were a few people tied up hanging from one rope in a cage around them* *the cage was ripped apart in second and blood flew as the monsters destroyed the cage and devoured the humans as they cried for mercy*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:05 am
"What are those things?" Kerrigan asked Marcus, whispering into the leaves, gone wide eyed and horrified. "By the King's blood... Zenaku slaughters entire cities to create, and feed these monstrous creatures? Holy crap, and I thought the fae were bad sometimes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:44 am
Elcia had to close her eyes trying to keep back the scalding tears running down her cheeks.
"This Zenaku had best pray I do not find him," She whispered between clenched teeth, her hand where clenched as she crawled after the others. "I think I should like to feed him to his precious pets."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:44 am
Marcus: Zenaku has called them the "Illuminous" Its his second army. The bad thing is he doesn't exist legally so he can get away with all the murders and no country can lay a hand on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:49 pm
"I know the bullet grazed me you guys, but I'll be fine. I don't want to be a burden to all of you." Kagura said into the leaf, and had to hold back a scream when she saw the monster. "Holy s**t, I'm only 13 and I have to face this crap!" Kagura whispered, staying close to the walls of the vent.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:10 pm
Kerrigan laughed, almost sounding like normal for a moment. "Yeah, cause I'm totally being self supporting right now. You gotta take care of yourself, and have the decency to know when to put pride aside and let others do it for you. Listen to your elders girl, I'm eighty three so don't you forget it." She waved her arm weakly in the air as though she was shaking a cane at Kagura and said scoldingly, "You young whipper-snappers now-a-days with your noise boxes and big pants..." She shivered at the reminder of the illuminous and pulled Draden's wing a little closer, dropping her elderly act. "How can he not exist, Marcus?" she whispered hurriedly. "I don't understand. I'm not exactly very into the legalities of things... but people with as much money as he must have have got to get it somehow. And you said second army? Does he have just the two, human and illuminous, or are there more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 am
"It's not pride, it's called I want to get this over with without anyone dead." Kagura said, shuttering at the thought. "And it's even worse with these monsters!" She whispered very quietly into the leaf. She thought back to the day where she killed the kids who had teased her in the orphanage. She's seen much blood in her life, but never did she see anything like these things.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 pm
(( Hey, I know this will put a major damper on the movement of the plot but..
after tomorrow the chances of my being near a computer much less an internet connection is going to be slim to none. I'll be spending three weeks island hoping. If you do inch the plot along at all Elcia will of course follow along rather silently.
And I promised Kerri to post any watercolors that get made on the trip ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:08 pm
"We'll be fine Kagura." Elcia whispered as reassuringly as she could. "Marcus when we get out of here I want to have a long chat." Her voice was coming across as harshly with pent up anger at what was going on. She was not however about to loose her head.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:00 am
((It's all good Elcia. I'm on the other side of the continent right now in Nova Scotia, so I have no idea when I'll be able to access a computer again until about August 17th or 18th... sweatdrop I'm gonna try though. 3nodding Sorry you guys, but it is summer, which means vacaton time. 3nodding Have an awesome trip Elcia, I can't wait to see any art you do. 8D))

"Well if you don't rely on us to help you Kagura then how can you trust us enough to fight alongside you?" Kerrigan exclaimed softly, exasperated. "We're a team. A team watches each others backs, helps each other when their down, plays to everyones strengths and tries to fill the gaps left by their individual weaknesses. Together we're strong."

Her ears twitched at Elcia's words and she smiled coldly. "I'm with Elcia on this one. Way to warn us Marcus."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Marcus: Actually thats all I know, thats all I ccould get out of the computers. Plus i did warn you in the car

Draden: Well, better get going and get away from these things. *He starts crawling ahead quickly but trying not to alert the Illuminous*  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 am
Kargura flew in behind Draden, then landed to walk behind him, afraid the monsters might hear her.
((Sorry, I don't have much to type. I'm currently sick, and I also have writers block, but I want to keep the roleplay alive.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:14 am
Kerrigan sighed. "Sorry Marcus. Just a little on edge, don't you know. Can't help it, but I apologize for taking out emotions on you." She held onto Draden tightly. "As soon as I'm able, I'm carrying myself," she grumbled.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:25 pm
Marcus: Don't worry, you all are getting farther away from the iron and nearing the location of the book ^^

*As they traveled further Draden could see a vent opening going down below*

Draden: Nice and quiet.

Marcus: There you go. Thats the security room you need to get in.

Draden: Gotcha. *He goes to the opening and gets on the otherside to where the others could see* *There were 2 guards and 2 scientists in chairs* We have to kill them all before they can alert more enemies *He sais into the leaf* Any ideas? whisper to us  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games