Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

General Reku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:13 am
Stealthy, like the shadows of cats, she slinked into the bar. Large Gunner boots barely making a sound on the floor. A miracle some would say due to her rather curvy assests. Another step and she would reach her des....

CRASH!

"Ehhhh!"

Large eyes blinking in confusion, Reku looked back to see what she had tripped on. There, wrapped firmly around her ankle, was her very own whip; the ice cold tip burning brightly against her tan skin. A large, cartoon-ish sweatdrop rolled down the side of her face, "Unbelievable!" She grinned and laughed. "General Reku, another foe vanquished!," She announced to no one in particular.

Beside her, a dark shadow resembling a penquin with horns appeared. It pointed a dark flipper at her a let out a hiss-like chuckle. Reku grinned, showing off a pointy fang, and punched it on the top of the head. "Na, na Jack! Sssis Ssbusss." She hissed out. Jack rubbed his head with a hiss and retracted into Reku's shadow; obviously not the good sport that Reku seemed to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:12 pm
Rythmick

*Looks over at Joey-Li*

Want one? I do wish to warn you though, it does contain LSD as I said before. smile

"No, no. I'm fine," Joey smiled, laughing lightly at her fellow patron who seemed to be reaching his limit of alcohol intake. "I think a shot of just straight vodka would be the thing for me tonight. Keeping it simple, really. The day has been too chaotic for anything more complex."  

Joey-Li

Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:49 pm
He follows the barkeep to the end of the bar. "Give me another! Maybe I wanna see things!" he says excitedly while stumbling along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:01 pm
Rythmick
StarkT2K
*looks at all the new faces and desides to leave*
its getting to crouded in here for my tastes
*he thought*
"hey bar keep how much do i owe you?"

*walks over to Star and pats him on the shoulder*

It's free this time buddy. Don't even worry about it. smile

*looks over at intrepid*

You seeing pink elephants and exploring other galaxies yet???

*tosses him a bagel*

"thanks man!"
he says as he leaves the bar  

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Ham-Kun

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:59 pm
*trips over Stark as I walk in* Hey! watch it! *then I go sit at a table by myself*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:20 am
*walks into the bar*

*glances around nervously...trying to find a seat*

*quickly found one and walks straight to it, head down*

(i have no idea what i am doing...*bites bottom lip* )

posh.cow

SinLoki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:09 pm
Drinks the last of his jager then crawls over to the bar "Can I have some more please...and mabey a bucket just in case."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:25 pm
Koukai suddenly poofs into the bar once more, in front of Ryhtmic this time. "Hey buddy! How are ya?!" Koukai had this evil shadow lurking around him and was apparently training this whole time since he was gone."I left and went out to train for a while! Did I miss a lot since then?" He said to Rythmic. "I also got myself one of those Shadow thingy-ma-bobs and a Katana! I'm a true ninja now!" Koukai takes one good look around the bar, "Man I miss this place!" He thought to himself. "This was the first place that I had killed someone."  

[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

Shadow_Star525

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:17 pm
Shadow walks into the bar, it goes silent as everyone in the bar turns to look around at her as if she had made some commotion, she was wearing a black cloak with a hood just to keep her hair dry, as it had been raining outside for sometime. The water streamed down her hood and face, making a small puddle in front of her. she sits down at the bar, "barkeep give me anything you've got, that may relieve me of my stress, she said in a gentle yet ominous tone. as she waited for her drink she put her down, and was silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:41 pm
Hana sat down and sighed, "on orangina please" she said  

chosenone450

The_Madcap_Laughs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:37 pm
puke walk into the bar and slides into a bar stool and orders a root beer. *looks around to see if there is anyone to talk to around here*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:33 am
Good day to ya all. ::gestures with hook::
What's good ta trink in this fine establishment?
For sure it's been awhile since i've wet me lips with spirit...
::bellies up to bar::  

Drumbee

Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:59 pm
"Drinks on the house!" He yells tossing several bottles of beer at random people, two of which hit the wall with a smash. "What was that for?" He asks Shadow angerily, stumbling towards her. "Go pick them up! Now!" He yells into her face before falling to the ground with a thud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:28 pm
*she walks in and sees broken bottles everywhere* wow *she sits down and ask for a cola beer*  

Alex_the_best

Crystal Harm

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:41 am
*walks into bar*
Thinks to herself, maybe I can give this a try. Looks for a warm spot in the corner to sit and watch. Finding one, I sit down and wait, hopeing to finally fit in somewhere.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games