Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 pm
Fang blinked, and her skin lost the cement look, "Yeah...I think that would be best." She smiled at him before yawning behind her hand. She walked to the bed, and curled up next to him, "If ANYTHING happens...wake me, okay?" She took the form of a polar bear cub, and closed her eyes. She ALWAYS took the form of an animal when she slept...usually a baby.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 pm
Tori nodded, watching her shift and lay down beside him. He smiled and started stroking her fur, tuning his voice. If he didn't practice while he was gone from home his mother would never let him hear the end of it.
"The baby sleeps, the child weeps, the mother lives in sorrow," he sung lightly, hoping he wasn't keeping her up, "The blackbirds sing, the gold ring gleams, all thoughts are for tomorrow."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:49 pm
Fang cuddled up to him sleepily, and hummed along as if she knew the song. Soon, she was out cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:56 pm
Tori let her sleep for three hours, humming to himself and singing practice songs. Breakfast had started and Tori was getting hungry, but he didn't care. Fang needed sleep, and he was here watching her for once.
Hearing someone walking towards the door, Tori shook her lightly, "Fang, time to wake up," he said.

((Gotta go to Japanese. I'll check in after.))  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:59 pm
((Kk, have fun))

Fang sleepily opened her eyes, looking at him confused for a moment before saying, "Hm..? Oh." She got up, taking her human form and stretched, "Okay, okay I'm up."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 pm
Sebastion knocked and walked in, laughing when he saw Tori's face.
"I wanted to tell you both that breakfast has started, and that Kujaku looks like he's going to spew chucks," he said with a laugh.

Tori raised an eyebrow and wondered why, reaching over and putting on his shirt.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:56 pm
Fang laughed, and then cleared her throat, "I mean...poor guy." She snickered a little, and rubbed the back of her neck, "If he weren't so mean, I might actually feel bad." She shrugged, and Brushed down her clothes, "I still have to change, ...so I'll meet you guys at breakfast?" She could trust Sebby to keep Tori safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 pm
Tori nodded, following Sebastion to the dining room. Kujaku, indeed, looked like he was about to throw up.
"What's wrong Jaku?" he asked lightly, patting his brother's back, "Why are you so sick?"

Kujaku looked up at Tori's angelic face and sighed a bit. There were no marks from that sick harpy.
"I had a nightmare last night, and it left me feeling like this," he said, hugging his little brother, "But with you here, I feel so much better."

Dentar walked in and saw Kujaku loving on Tori. He smiled and walked to the other side of the table. If Kujaku had Tori, then he could have Angel. He wouldn't get in the way of the brothers, no matter how sick it was.

Sebastion walked over with an annoyed face and pushed against Kujaku's face, getting him away from Tori.
"You remember the rule," he said with a sigh, "No touching. Now eat your soup and heal yourself you pansy."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 pm
Fang went to her own assigned room to dress in a pair of black fitted skin tight jeans. Tight enough to keep her warm when the went out with Sebastian and Meiyu. Accompanying the pants was a pair of bit combat boots, and a red turtleneck which hugged her curves, and brought out her hair and eyes. Checking herself in the mirror, she brushed through her hair, and rinsed her mouth. There was a knock at the door, and she opened it to see Meiyu, "I think we should talk, my sweet Angel." She blinked and let him in...
-----------------------
Moments later Fang entered the dining hall with Meiyu by her side and smiled, "G'morning." She said to no one in particular, before taking her seat.

Meiyu opted to sit next to Dentar and smiled at the boy, "Good morning Dentar." he turned, "And the same as to you all." He bowed his head politely, "I'm afraid I slept in, didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:16 pm
Tori smiled lightly at Meiyu, happy that he was going to go out.
"When are we leaving? After we eat?" he asked with a giggle, looking at Meiyu.

Sebastion looked at Meiyu, scolding him lightly and then repeating Tori's question to him.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 pm
"Yes, that does seem like the time smart thing to do." He nodded, and dug into his breakfast, though somehow managing not to look like a pig as he did so. Fang, on the other hand, picked at her breakfast like there was something on her mind, and she half-glared up at Meiyu for a moment, before going back to her food.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 pm
With furrowed eyebrows, he waited until she looked up before tilting his head. He hoped she got the message.
((BRB, gotta go to hell again.))  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 pm
She gave him a half-frown and said softly, "I'll tell you later." She put a piece of egg in her mouth before Meiyu could try to talk to her agin. She took her time chewing, too.

((Have fun!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:08 pm
((scored a free, SEALED, bag of jerky from stalker man!!!!))
Tori nodded and ate his food, looking over at Meiyu. What was going on? Well, he could try and make conversation at least.
"So Meiyu, when are we going to be able to take off the splints?" he asked with a cheery smile. Fang may not have wanted to talk, so he would do it for her.

Kujaku watched Angel stuff food into her mouth to keep from talking. What oh what was this about?  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm
"Actually, my boy...I'd forgotten about that...we'll have to do that before going out." Meiyu smiled, and Fang looked up, swallowing, but pretending her mouth was still full.

((awesome! You checked for needle marks right? He's not gunna date-rape you?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games