Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: Next post at The Hogwarts Express))

User Image

Ariana sighed when she couldn't find Steele even though students were already called to board the train. She did what she had to do and climbed up the steps to the Hogwarts Express. I hope I find him there, she thought, scanning around in case the blond boy was somewhere.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image

Amanda stood up when the students were urged to board the train and climbed up the steps to the Hogwarts Express. Hell with it, I'll find her later, she thought, thinking she must've missed Eretria when she came through the barrier.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron smirked when the students were called to board the Hogwarts Express. He gazed back at the brick wall for a moment to see if Elli would appear at the last moment, but she didn't. He figured she would get here eventually, so the smartest thing for him to do would be to get on the train himself and just meet up with his girlfriend later.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil Ross waited at the station. He looked a different but no worse for wear. He was wearing different then the ones he had at the manor. He was keeping his eyes on someone who just boarded the train and he moved on to follow that person. He felt his hand go into his pocket and wrap around his wand just to make sure it was there as he boarded the train.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:22 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιrѕт yeαrѕ | вeѕт ғrιeɴdѕ αɴd мorтαl eɴeмιeѕ |

User Image User Image

jeѕѕ nodded, as the train was about to leave. "Yeah, we're totally gonna find them all. You come with us too! You could pretend to be a professor if we get caught; make yourself look older." They'd never get in trouble for anything, hanging around Gypsy. Of course that wasn't the only reason to befriend her, she was interesting and fun and not afraid of trouble, just like Jess and her brother. She boarded the train, still chattering about Hogwarts and it's many secrets, or at least all the ones she knew.

тoвy had gotten a certain look in his brown eyes. The look that promised epic scheming, and a well thought out getaway plan. "Of course we'll find them all. Between the three of us and anyone else, it'll be a lot easier. I can always bug my brother about where different things are, too. He's got a great memory; remembers everything." The tall boy followed his sister, boarding the train.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Calm
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: No sign of Chloe or Jay...
I'm just the same as I was: Chloe
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn looked up at Chloe's greeting, putting away her sketchbook. "Hello! My summer was good, yours? And you're not really that late, don't worry." The conductor called out just as she finished speaking, and the dark haired girl stood up. "Come on. Let's talk on the train." She boarded the Hogwarts Express, hoping to be followed by her friend

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:35 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Second Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: grim] [thinking: hopefully I'll have some company, anyone...] [with: no one] [at: Platform 9 and 3/4]

Uriel pushed off form the wall he'd been leaning against. He really hoped he didn't end up spending the train ride alone. It would be nice to have some company on the way there; he was beyond the point of being picky about who sat with him. He was fine with being alone at times, but he still liked socializing with other kids his age. And he'd had the most boring summer ever. The blonde boy boarded the train with a grim expression, not exactly in the best of moods.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Hayden stood to the side of the action and watched her surroundings with a meticulous eye. She listened to every word within her reach, and captured every move made within a twenty foot radius. She wanted to be prepared for the upcoming year, so why not get a head start?

As soon as the conductor caught their attention, she watched as the many doors to the long, mysterious train slid open, and without hesitation, reached for her luggage and hurried over to the nearest one, her tiny blonde kitten hopping along behind her like a jack rabbit. With one last glance over her shoulder, she hopped up the steps and onto the Hogwarts Express.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:29 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station - Platform 9¾

"Mine was good also." Chloe replied. Just then the conductor called out. "Right." Following Newlyn onto the train she hopped this year would be even better than the last. She had one more year before OWLs and that's when she really had to be serious about her studies not that she wasn't already. She would however have to put the fun and games aside.

(Exit Hogwarts Express)

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

A Scarlet Steam Engine sat waiting for the mass of students. Soon the now empty platform would be filled with families as they sent their children off to school. The Hogwarts Express was waiting. It was time for a new school year.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana was dropped off at the platform by her father who was heading to work as soon as the seventh year walked through the brick wall and made it safely to the other side. Since she was still sixteen years old until December, the Trace was most definitely still attached to her, and the prefect didn't want to risk getting into trouble on the very first day of her last year at Hogwarts. The redhead hugged her father and gave him a kiss on the cheek before facing the brick wall, taking a deep breath, and walking through it for the last time on September first.

Ariana emerged from the brick wall. Her eyes fell onto the Hogwarts Express which stood there, silently and empty. Based on the abandoned look the train and platform carried, the prefect was there a little too early. What other choice did she have if her dad needed to get to work on time? "Looks like it's just you and me," she mumbled, gazing at Marmalade who was perched in her cage. The redhead sighed after a moment of staring at her owl. It was rather boring here without anyone to talk to. None of her mates showed up quite yet, and there were no nervous-looking first years around. Who's gonna be the first one through the wall? she wondered, humming lightly to herself.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff Second Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph rushed through the wall. Eager to get away from his two cousins at least for the moment. Yes he was kind of early. But Sapphire had really wanted to get there early for some reason. The boy sighed as he looked at his pet owl. The bird was really his only friend technically but the reserve hufflepuff beater was still pretty excited. As he looked around he realized how very very early her really was only Ari was there already. She looked kind of lonely so he walked over.

"Hey! you are early!" He said as he walked over.

User Image

kiska166

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image

"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor gazed up at the large train, still in awe of it's magnificence, no matter how many times he saw it, he would probably still be in awe.

Noticing people were already here he smiled as he walked over to who he recognized, "Hi Ariana!"

Claire came through the barrier not long after Victor, wheeling her luggage behind her now at a peaceful pace, she then went to sit down on a nearby bench, away from what she was sure to be a crowd full of happy annoyances, "...Ugh..."

"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:32 am
The Lovely Ice Queen~
R U N E☬☬ S Y B I L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe sits in her corner, singing herself to sleep~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWrapped in all of the promises that no-one seems to keep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe no longer cries to herself, no tears left to wash away~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust diaries of empty pages, feelings gone astray~.

But she will sing~! Till everything BURNS~
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxOne's Lust for Knowledge is never satiated.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The world immerged from the darkness of the magically enchanted pillar and into a splash of color as the ink darkness gave way into the enlightened world once more. Rune slowed her pace as she met the other side of the pillar and into the platform where she would be awaiting the train.
God, her stomach turned with anxiety at the very thought of riding the metal monstrosity. Rune pushed her things away from the entrance so that she wouldn’t be in the way of anyone else trying to get in. Making her way further away from the slightly growing crowd she would wait till someone approached her about her bags. Ugh, she didn’t even want to move around this place… she tried not to think about the train ride that she was going to be tormented with in the not so near future and instead tried to distract her mind from other things, she wondered what sort of lessons were taught at Hogwarts? What were the teachers like? Okay, so they weren’t the best things to try and distract herself with, but they were a hell of a lot better than actually letting her mind wander onto the train and the fact that she was going to have to spend the majority of the time doing her best not to show everyone on the train what she ate for breakfast this morning. She took a few deep breaths before letting her breathing return to normal.
She didn’t know what was worse, the anxiety that she felt waiting for the inevitable, or knowing what she was going to be feeling like when she rode the train…

House of:
Thoughts: Oh boy... here we go...
Feelings: emotion_donotwant
Theme music: Ice runs in my veins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhile everyone SCREAMS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBurning their lies, burning my dreams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll of this hate, all of this pain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll burn it all down while my anger reins

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games