Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi rolled her eyes as Tobi suddenly got all defensive. "I was only teasing Tobi! Gosh! I didn't realize you were so puppy dog in love that I couldn't even tease your boy toy."She smiled at him slightly and reached up to scratch at her eye patch. She had only been kidding, but if he was going to get all defensive then she's shut her trap. Like Luke said when and if she ever found a significant other, she wouldn't want him ragging on her. Not that she would ever become a sappy love sick puppy dog. Ugh!

Then suddenly he was suggesting that her, Luke and Drage or Xavier could ever be in a love triangle. She litterally gagged and choked on air at the suggestion. "Tobi if you ever again suggest that I could ever be in love with Xavier or Drage I will personally find you and gouge your eyes out." She growled in annoyance, reaching up to mess with her eye patch again. It made her want to throw up even thinking about it. Her with Luke or Drage? The most disgusting thing she could think of at the moment. 

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:25 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi threw up his hands in mock surrender when both Gryffindors came to their defense over his defense about his boyfriend. "I get it I get it! Just...excuse my last words as the ramblings of puppy love, alrighte?" His smirk however widened as both Luke and Steffi shouted threats of pranks and violence at his retaliation and he couldn't help but add just one more thought. "Wow! Calm ya claws kitties. Jeez, the way ya guys act I'd say ya were likin' each other..." he said all with an innocent look and tone of voice.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Madame Malkinsspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyviaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'First Michelle calls me short and now I'm thinking of Chris... knock it off, Puff!' spacespac

'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Ada frowned when Michelle kept on about Chris and how irresponsible she'd been. She wanted to point out that there was no way any of it possibly could have ended any worse than Michelle's everyday activities, but she bit back the retort. It seemed like no matter what she said, Michelle was going to think she'd been an idiot. She sighed a bit, ruffling her hair, her newest little habit, something she did when she was annoyed or frustrated. She made her way onto the street, deciding just to drop the subject. She didn't care if Michelle kept asking questions, she wasn't answering them. She didn't need the Slytherin pointing out how stupid she had been, and was being. She was perfectly aware of it. So she simply shrugged, ruffling her hair again. "I dunno, Michelle. We were trying to be sneaky, quiet. We didn't exactly talk much. I got his name, that was it. If I didn't even get his last name, what makes you think I know anything about the guy? He was cute, okay? And a gentleman. So maybe I just appreciate cute gentlemen. I could do a lot worse, you know, as far as some stupid little crush goes." Like Tay. Or someone at the school who was already taken. Or some other alternative that ended with ridiculous drama. Or danger. In the case of Tay. Honestly, it was driving the Hufflepuff nuts that Michelle wasn't dropping this when she knew how skeevy that guy was. If she could spend time at that guys place over the Summer, Ada could think about a mysterious guy she'd met one time and would never see again. It wasn't even equal; Ada was doing way better. Way less danger. Not nearly as stupid. Right?

She sighed a bit again, and gave Olyvia a small smile.
                                                          "We're not going to take all day at lunch. I promise." A pause, just long enough to calm the girl down, and... "But, I mean, it could take a couple hours. I'm a slooooooow eater." She was thankful for the side conversation, the teasing. It reminded her that she and Michelle were actually friends, that even if she was sort of judging her, it was only because she was worried about something happening to her. It was somewhat helpful... and also incredibly annoying. She didn't really need Michelle worrying about her over something that was already over. It wasn't like she could go back in time and not do it. And besides, nothing bad had happened. So why was it such a big deal? She just wouldn't be stupid next time.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle sighed, realizing she had pissed off her friend. "I'm sorry." She muttered begrudgingly, running pale fingers through her hair in annoyance. She hated apologizing for stupid things, but she wanted Ada to know she wasn't mad. "I just worry about you Ada. I know I know you're a big girl and can take care of yourself.... but you seem so much more... I dunno innocent than me. I just don't want you getting hurt by some guy....." She shrugged again, failing at explaining herself, and ran her hand through her hair again. She knew she got herself into bad situations all the time... but she was herself. She knew what she could handle. She growled under her breath. "Are you mad at me?" She asked simply after Ada was done teasing Olyvia. The teasing made her smirk slightly and patted her tiny sister's head gently and steered the young girl towards lunch.

Olyvia looked up in hope when Ada addressed her. She was mostly oblivious to Ada and Michelle's bickering but the moment her fellow Hufflepuff spoke to her she was paying total attention once again. "Where are we going to lunch?" She asked excitedly, but then began groaning and grumbling again when Ada continued to tease her. She sighed and tried to twist her way out of Michelle's grip once again. The older girl's thin fingers on the back of her neck were to strong for the tiny girl though and she resigned herself to her fate. Sighing quietly again, she went back to tuning out the older girls and pleading with the Gods above for a quick lunch.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke blinked at Tobi's suggestion that he and Steffi liked each other. Okay sure, the two of them got into a lot of trouble together, and she was one of the few Gryffindors that didn't get on his nerves, but like her? He wasn't sure if that would be a good way to put it. "You know, I probably have enough on my plate without trying to find someone to like. I mean, heck, right now I wouldn't be surprised if my mor and far are packing their bags because my 'uncle' decided to convince them it was a bad idea to have a mudblood in the house." He winced at the thought, but it was true. "Besides, if I turn out to be half as sappy as you're being with Bradley, then I think Steffi might stab me in the face."

User Image
State: In pain
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

CURRENTLY THINKING // 'First Michelle calls me short and now I'm thinking of Chris... knock it off, Puff!' spacespac

Adalaide watched as Michelle ran her fingers through her hair, realizing that the Slytherin did it when she was annoyed. She wondered, briefly, if that's where she'd gotten it from. She wanted to tell Michelle that yes, she was mad. Not because of the twenty questions/Spanish Inquisition, which had simply irritated her and yes, made her feel a little stupid, which upset her more at herself than anyone else. No, she was mad because Michelle's apology for making her feel stupid had sounded like it'd come from a younger sibling who was only apologizing because mom and dad told them to. And because Michelle acted like just because Ada wasn't getting herself into trouble left and right made her 'more innocent.' "I'm not mad. But I just want you to remember how you feel, right now, thinking about me in some dangerous situation with some strange guy. That worry, the anger because something could have happened and you weren't there to help? That's how I feel when you run off and get yourself in trouble, and I have to find out about it later. Knowing that you could have died, and I wouldn't have known until you didn't show up to school? It's horrible. And I didn't even get hurt. You've almost died, twice. Once my dad brought you home, bleeding. I know that one wasn't your fault, but the point is, it could have been prevented, if you'd just said something to me." Ada stopped, biting her lip a bit, thinking. "I think... I think we should just be honest with each other. Always. Whenever you do something stupid, you have to tell me, and I have to tell you when I do. And if we know something is coming, we tell the other person ahead of time. No secrets. Because if something is gonna happen to either of us, I think it would be better if we at least had a warning."

She ruffled her hair again, glancing at Lyv, who was apparently not even remotely paying attention until the subject of her broom was touched on. If Ada was innocent, that kid was utterly oblivious. To everything. When the younger girl, as if there'd been no other conversation, asked where they were eating, Ada shrugged off her annoyance, and glanced at Michelle, offering a small smile, a sort of peace offering. Asking her to at least shelve this for later, so they could enjoy being out of the house. "I dunno. I mean, I don't really feel like going to the Leaky Cauldron... but I dunno what else we could eat. What do you think, Chelle?"

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi blinked, her eye going wide when Tobi suggested that her and Luke liked each other. Sure they were best friends... and she hadn't flipped about Luke's involvement in Tobi's imaginary lover triangle. But that in no way meant they liked each other.... not like that...right? She scratched at her eye patch again, a habbit she had taken up when she was feeling agitated. "Tobes.... just because we agree with each other doesn't mean anything!" She said adamantly, messing with her eye patch again. She blinked as Luke mentioned his parents and immediately turned her eye on him sadly. "Well... if they leave you... you've always got me and the rest of the crew." She said with a small smile at her friend and a gentle poke to his side. Yeah, just because they were friends and had a good time together, and were basically always together, and pulled pranks together, and worried about each other, none of that meant they liked eachother. They were just best friends!

She blinked as Tobi started theorizing about them actually liking each other. That still meant nothing. It was just playful theorizing, like Tobi's more disgusting theorizing about a love triangle with Xavier. She refrained from making a face at the mere thought and shrugged at Luke's words. "I dunno..." She said quietly scratching at and readjusting her eye patch once again, out of what possibly could have been her version of nerves. "I mean all that sappy love stuff is annoying coming from other people.... but I bet Tobi used to think the same thing.... so maybe... I dunno.... maybe it's different when its your own sappy love story...." She trailed off and shrugged again, reaching up to mess with her scar again, and just barely stopping herself from doing so. It was such an obvious tell. She really needed to boot it before she got herself in real trouble with it.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle blinked as Ada suddenly went on a rant. She was going to interrupt right in the beginning but something stopped her, so she held her tongue and just listened to her best friend. She was pretty sure she had never heard Ada speak so much in one go, and figured that meant it was important. Ada felt exactly like she did when she got herself into trouble? But.... she was Michelle! She could take care of herself. She always had. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair before nodding slowly. "No more secrets?" She asked quietly. She blinked a couple times, debating telling Ada some things she hadn't shared yet. "You should know then Ada.... I almost died 3 times technically....." She smiled sheepishly and glanced at her sister to make sure the young girl was still oblivious as ever. She didn't want the tiny blonde worrying about her too. "I er... may or may not have helped Tay with a project of his... which may or may not have ended in a fire fight and Tay may or may not have collapsed the building underneath me so we would get out clean......"

She trailed off awkwardly and scratched the back of her neck, hoping Ada didn't try and kill her... or worse Tay. And she purposely avoided the topic of exactly what Tay's project had been. She doubted he wanted the whole world knowing they had been stealing from his uncle... not that Ada would tell the whole world but still precautions and all. No secrets... but that wasn't her secret to give up, so she kept it and feared the wrath of her best friend silently. "It's fine though really! He stayed until he found me and made sure I didn't die and took care of me and stuff. Honestly! No need to worry...." She blinked a couple times and then nodded affirmatively. "But I promise, from now on I'll tell you as soon as I can about things.... and if I have time I'll tell you beforehand okay? I can't promise I'll stay out of trouble. I tend to attract trouble from all directions... but I promise to inform you as soon as possible." She smiled slightly and let Ada switch the topic to food. "We could go to a muggle cafe somewhere near by I suppose?" 

Olyvia looked up at the two older girls, shrugging over exaggeratedly. She had no idea what other restaurants were around besides the Leaky Cauldron. She looked around, as if trying to spot something by magic. Which wasn't to far out of reason... seeing as they were on a street hidden behind a magical bar full of magical people with magical stores. Magic was definitely nothing unusual here. She giggled slightly at the thought and bounced on her feet slightly. They were getting closer and closer to her getting her broom!

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi watched both Luke and Steffi make their excuses and try to look agitated to hide their discomfort with a triumphant smirk. Maybe he wouldn't have to lock them in that watercloset after all! "'Me thinks the Lady doth protest too much.'" he quoted with a chuckle and a wink. His smirk quickly fell off his face as Luke talked about some uncle and his parents packing him off somewhere. "C'mon ya can't believe that they would jus' kick ya to the curb because of some crazy uncle of yours, can ya?" Suddenly he thought of Miss Lily someday soon kicking him out the house because there simply wasn't room for him in their new family. Tobi shook his head to rid him of such thoughts and snorted when he saw Steffi speaking softly to Luke and suddenly stood up. "Well, hate to run an'....run, but I'm meetin' someone over on the other side of the Alley an' they don't like to be kept waitin'. Later mates!" that said the boy took off into a light job almost enjoying the exercise when his life wasn't in danger.
[Exit]

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

Adalaide's eyes went wide as Michelle detailed her almost-death by a collapsing building. The girl's eyes flashed dangerously, and she literally growled for a moment. When the Slytherin tried to convince her friend that she'd been fine, Ada growled again. Her mother had taught her to never make a scene... but she couldn't help but explode a little bit... or a lotta bit. "Are you serious, Michelle? Right now, are you freaking serious? Because you better be kidding." When she realized that the taller girl wasn't, her eyes went wide, and furious. "Oh, my God! I knew that guy was trouble! What on Earth is wrong with him, involving you in something like that? And how on Earth could you- never mind, I know exactly how you could go along with it, because, no, Michelle, you don't attract trouble. You run into it, head-first, and then look back once you passed it like, 'Huh. How did that happen?' Especially when he's involved! Didn't he get you to go to that freaking battle after first year? So, now it's twice he's nearly killed you!" Ada didn't think she'd ever been so exasperated at anyone before, in all her bloody life! Michelle wasn't stupid, why did she not see that she was the one putting herself in these situations? Not with Vincent, but everything else, it seemed like she just walked straight to it to ask 'what's up?'

Ada ruffled her hair again, growled once more, and closed her eyes, counting back from ten. It was over, it was done with. Michelle was fine. She wasn't dead. Just like Ada couldn't go back in time and not fall asleep under that tree, Michelle couldn't go back in time and not go with Tay. There was nothing to do about it except learn from it and get over it. Which wouldn't be such a hard pill to swallow if not for the fact that Ada doubted very highly that Michelle would learn much from it. Smart. But reckless. That was Michelle. She sighed a bit.
                                                          "Whatever. I just... tell me next time you let him drag you off on some ridiculous adventure, okay? Because I know he will, and I know you'll go. So just... just tell me. Write a bloody letter on the way out or something." She gritted her teeth. "But know this. I swear, if he gets you killed, my supposed innocence isn't going to stop me from hunting him down and making him hurt. Because I will do it."

Ada sighed a bit, thinking. She'd been around London a bit with her mum. It was hard to really think about it with being so aggravated at Michelle for almost dying again, but it is what it is. She ruffled her hair and willed her brain to work. "Um... I think there's a really nice restaurant on... um... I think it's Shaftesbury Avenue? It's not too far, my mum had us all go there to eat once after we did some shopping, we walked there. It was good." It was something, right? She'd rather liked that place... couldn't remember what she'd eaten there, or even the name, but she'd enjoyed the meal.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle blinked as Ada quite literally blew up at her. She thought she had heard her best friend angry before, but that had only been a tad irritated compared to her now. She was, for lack of a better word, pissed. Michelle sighed and let her rant, knowing it would be pointless and near impossible to interrupt her now. She waited, frowning in annoyance as Ada basically blamed almost all of Michelle's problems on Tay but still said nothing until she was sure the girl was done screaming. "He's not.... okay yeah he's trouble, but I like that. He's interesting. And he didn't involve me in anything! He brought it up and then asked if I wanted to come. I said yes. And I know you're gonna say that I always say yes... and I know I do... but come on Ada what else am I supposed to say?"

She shrugged, trying to calm her friend down at least a tiny bit. She hated that she worried Ada and made her angry... but there were somethings that Michelle wouldn't give up, not even to appease her best friend.... and Tay and their adventures were two of those things. "I have fun with all the trouble I get into it, and I'm always okay in the end. He always makes sure I'm okay..... He didn't get me into that battle by the way Ada.... that was all me.... I might have kind of gotten him to come with me for that one. Which I mean is probably a good thing... since he saved my life and all.... please Ada don't be mad. I know I know I worry you, but I can take care of myself. I promise."

She ran her hand through her hair in agitation and sighed. She didn't know how to calm her best friend down when she was always, as Ada had put it, running head first into trouble. Michelle wasn't going to deny it. She did go straight to where the trouble was, because she found it interesting, and interesting was fun. She had to have some sort of entertainment didn't she? She chewed on her lip, realizing Ada was speaking again. She nodded her head slowly. "I'll try my best to tell you next time I go off with him okay? But you gotta believe me... I don't think he'd ever let me come out dead. He's always there to drag me right back out of whatever we get ourselves into." She paused and blinked as Ada said she'd go hunt Tay down if he ever got her killed. She immediately shook her head and grabbed her best friend by the shoulders and stared at her. "Ada! You're my best friend, and I love you, and I promise I'll try my best to stay alive for you, but you can't go and hunt him down. Honestly Ada you have no clue what he's capable of. I don't want you to get yourself killed because of me."

Olyvia rolled her eyes as the two older girls got heated as they discussed Michelle's many....'adventures'. Olyvia had been trying to tune them out because she honestly couldn't tune out things about death. She knew Michelle was prone to trouble, and she felt exactly like Ada did... although she'd never met this Tay character. She didn't want her sister in trouble, or hurt, or even possibly dead. It scared her to death. The idea of ever losing her sister. Michelle had always been the only one to protect her and raise her. Olyvia had no idea what she'd do if she lost her big sister. She gulped, pushing those thoughts away and grabbed both girl's by the hand, before dragging them off down the street. As she pulled them she spoke. "You two are going to stop bickering right now." She practically growled out. She spun around suddenly, stopping their movement and faced them, anger obvious on her face. "Ada! I worry about my sister just as much as you, but you've got to come to accept that she doesn't listen to anyone, and her agreeing to try and tell you things before they happen is probably the best you're going to get from her. She won't stop seeking trouble out. It's just who she is." She turned blue eyes on Michelle and sighed quietly, shaking her head. "Just don't get yourself killed okay? And please just try and listen to Ada. She knows what she's talking about."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

Ada knew that Michelle was trying to make her feel better, and it was working, sort of. Until she got to the last bit. Which made Ada furious. Not so much because Michelle didn't have confidence in her, but because she'd pointed that out with the words 'you have no idea what he's capable. The timid little Hufflepuff saw red at those words. "Michelle, shut up. Just shut up right now. Because I am sick of listening to you act like I'm an idiot for one incident when you just admitted that you enjoy nearly getting yourself killed. And I am especially sick of you acting like this guy is your knight in shining armor, come to save the day, when you feel the need to warn me away from him. You go along with it because it's interesting? There are plenty of things you could find interesting that wouldn't nearly get you killed. You just don't bother with any of it. Maybe you should try it. You might actually enjoy yourself without nearly dying. And if the danger and getting injured is really that appealing, play Quidditch. I can't exactly complain about that. Even if you get tagged." Ada's fire burned out about halfway through, at least to the point that she was able to calm down a bit. The last sentence was said with a teasing tone, like she was joking. Really, it was almost a plea. Ada wished so much that Michelle would get her kicks doing literally anything other than trying to die. When Lyv spoke up, the older Puff got a little annoyed that the girl was basically taking her sister's side. She'd said literally the same thing as Michelle, that she could take care of herself. But unlike her sister, Olyvia didn't say it with the confidence of someone who was blinded by their good luck (which was what it was, honestly), but the weary tone of someone who'd worried about her sister so long she didn't have the energy to do it anymore. And she did sort of get on Michelle's case, too, which was important. It meant that Ada had an ally. Maybe they'd eventually get Michelle to grow past this need to almost die all the time. She sighed a bit. "I'm sorry, Lyv. I just... I dunno. I guess I just want to be able to have my own adventure without being told how worried everyone was. Especially someone who I have to worry about on a regular basis. Ada glanced down the Alley, at the potions supply store, then at her watch to check the time. It was about time for lunch now. And her father had just bought new Potions ingredients, so they could probably just get the supplies from him. He always bought them in bulk, so he'd have plenty. She shrugged a bit, ruffling her hair again. "C'mon, let's see if we can find that restaurant. I'm hungry. Didn't get as much breakfast as I would have liked. I'm probably a bit grouchy 'cause of that. We can bum our supplies for Potions off my Dad, he'll have plenty." It was half excuse, half truth. She did get easily aggravated when she hadn't had enough to eat. And her stomach was just starting to get that weird, empty, cold feeling. She headed towards the exit to the Alley, sure the others would be right behind her.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cait smiled at him, "Genius over here decided to wear jeans too." She said, pointing at her younger brother. "I didn't know it was going to be so hot!" Darren defended himself. "It's the middle of summer, Darren." He rolled her eyes as they walked to the robe shop. Caitlin tugged at her ponytail. When Romy opened the door for them, she looked at him, "Thanks."

Wearing
Wearing
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle sighed and chewed on her lip. Ada had seemed to be almost calmed down... until her last sentence. Okay she knew it was a stupid thing to say... but... Michelle had seen the things Tay could and wanted to do. It wasn't good things. He was dangerous and she was probably the most idiotic person ever for sticking around... but she did and that was her choice. She grimaced as Ada turned to her sister but continued making jabs at her. She sighed again and ran her hand through her hair. Silently she followed the other two, thinking. Finally she tapped Ada on the shoulder gently. "I'm sorry." She whispered, sounding actually sincere for once. She really did feel bad about angering her friend. She hadn't been trying too. She really hadn't. "I'm sorry I worry about you when you're not even doing anything that dangerous or anything. And I'm sorry I worry you." She paused and smiled at her friend hopefully. She didn't want her best friend mad at her, even if it was for totally valid reasons. She knew she got herself into trouble and she knew she was prone to almost dying... but not being dead yet had to count for something. She toyed with her hair and glanced at Olyvia, before returning silver eyes to Ada. She stared at the Hufflepuff for a few seconds, almost as if she was trying to read her mind, but couldn't. "It's not just because it's interesting... and I think you know that... I think that's why it bothers you so much doesn't it. It's because it's always him I'm with when I'm getting in trouble."

Michelle shrugged and sighed. She pulled Ada into a gentle hug, hoping the girl wasn't as angry with her anymore. "Are we.... at least... semi-good?" She asked as she released Ada from her hug. "I love you Ada. You're my best friend, and I'll try my very hardest to not make you worry... okay?" She gave the shorter girl a classic half smile and turned to her sister, kissing the tiny girl's forehead gently. "Come on, off to food. See we even skipped a step. That means you're broom comes sooner." The younger girl smiled widely at her, but something in her eyes told Michelle she was just as worried and just as sick of her antics. She sighed and twisted a lock of hair around her finger for a second before shrugging it away. There wasn't much she could do to ease their worries except tell them she could take care of herself which she was sure would only anger them more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image

Ada sighed a bit. "The only reason it really bothers me is that it doesn't matter how much I trust you, I don't trust the universe. Sometimes things happen that you can't handle. All the precaution in the world won't save you from certain things. Your luck has been too good. Eventually it's gonna catch up to you. And that terrifies me, because what if Fate decides to wait until you're alone to really screw you over?" She shrugged, not really angry anymore. Just tired. And she felt like if Michelle heard all of this, she'd at least think a bit before she did something crazy. She might even decide that something was possibly too dangerous and back off, to save herself, and to keep Ada and Lyv from worrying. "But... yeah, we're good. I'm just a worrier. I'd worry even if you were with Harry freaking Potter." Ada smiled and giggled a little. "Although, that might not be the best comparison. I mean, a lot of people died in the Second Wizarding War. And he was sort of in charge then." Ada's expression became a full smile, and she shook her head. "I'm sure you'll be fine. And I love you too. Now, let's get some food in my stomach before I pass out." She laughed as they got to the Alley's exit, gesturing. "Now, let's see how lost I can get us in London. Should be an a bit entertaining, yeah?" Ada thought she knew where the location was, but she wasn't totally sure. She was fairly certain they'd make at least one wrong turn.

User Image

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games