Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 pm
Vincent lead through through the woods that stood on the grounds outside the vatican before stopping. "Hmmm....he's put guards out.." He muttered as he pulled out a crossbow and loaded it. before taking aim. "Forgive me..." He said before firing a arrow of light and hit a guard in the chest. the arrow glowed brightly before petrifying bth guards. "Let's go." He said as he sprinted towards the cavern entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:11 pm
"Should they have indeed become corrupt your forgiveness is something they should ask for" Joe said as he followed after Vincent unsure of what kind of power he had used to petrify the guards but from his ask of forgiveness they would not be able to be unpetrified while living atleast.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:35 pm
"They are not corrupt...just confused. Morrison's power cannot sway many people but it has the power to alter what we stand for." He said sternly as they reached a large golden door. "Here we are...the gateway to the sealed demons." He said as he held his hand up to it. "Joe, since you a yellow user you can pick up on targets as long as they are on the ground. I've heard you've only channeled electricity. Try listening to the Earth to locate our foes."

"Evan...I can feel him behind this door....He's fighting for control of his being but, Jedar is trying very hard to control him. We must hurry!" The spear said urgently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:07 pm
Looking at the door Joe gave a small nod. "I shall try" Joe said simply taking a few steps forward and setting his hand against the doorway. "Give me a moment as I am unsure of how such a thing would be done." Standing there Joe closed his eyes as he sighed. After a few moments Joe did indeed begin to feel the earth but only just on the other side of the doorway. "There are three guards not far from this door" Joe said. The longer he took concentrating the farther he could sense into the Vatican until he had been able to feel all the way to Zalera's chamber. Giving off the locations of each of the guards as best as he could. "I believe I have found the dryad from before" Joe said giving the area where he could sense her along with the siren from before. Staying put he kept focusing but something was off "I cannot sense Evan" Joe said to them withdrawing his hand from the stone. The power while unpolished could likely be used in battle but simply too have given them the locations that he did had taken him nearly an hour of time.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:34 pm
"How are we breaching? Subtle or Loud?" Nick asked, wondering which grenades he would need to use. Depending on the answer also determined what level of aggression to take against the guards. If what Vincent said was true, he would prefer to keep the innocent casualties to a bare minimum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:40 pm
As they made it inside the Vatican, Skye carefully looked around to make sure no one else was coming after them. "It's alright. We will find him." she said reassuringly when Joe said he couldn't sense him. It was good enough to have the location of the guards. "If it's just the three in there for now, we should be subtle before they can alert the others." she suggested. She could probably use her water clones to knock them out from behind.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:30 pm
"We go in quiet, our objectives are The Reniors." He said as he began thinking. "Evan is most likely going to be moved away from his father's door...Joe, you are on him like i said before. Use your earth powers to find a scientist named Jedar. If you can't then take Zalera's spear. I'm sure the closer to Evan it is then the easier to find it'll be." He said as he put his hand on the door. "Once you're closer to Jedar the dryad will come running, that's when the rest of us will make our move. Skye can take out the other guards and the siren while me and Nick run to Zalera's door to free him. Either way, once one Renoir is free then fall back to help the others." Vincent said as he pulled out several guns from his bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 pm
"Something seems off" Mizori muttered to herself as she walked farther into the room. Zalera had been quite for some time now, his earlier banter no longer to be found. "You there" Mizori called walking to the entrance of the room she was in guarding Zelera. "Make sure that your men are on guard. We don't want any unnecessary surprises" she told the guard as he nodded and rushed away. Tapping the ground a few times the resonance of stone was not an enjoyed one as by her reaction. With her being surrounded in an area of stone and having little nature to work with this far inside she was at a disadvantage in case something happened. "Muzet" she muttered wondering where the Siren had gotten to not wanting to leave the door.

"It will take more time then I believe we shall have to search so I will need someone to keep me safe. I am unsure of how fast I can react during my attempt to sense him" Joe said looking for them to start the breach. He would need to get to one of the area's farther in to do another scan what he had seen earlier showed what looked to be the start of a downstairs but he was unable to see down it from this distance.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:02 pm
Nick nodded, reaching into his own bag and attaching a silencer to his pistol. Once it was fastened, Nick double checked to make sure he was loaded and there were no stoppages. Once the quick inspect was done. Nick put out his cigar, disposed of it tidily, taking care to destroy any bit of DNA Evidence, just because they knew his face didn't mean he should let his guard down. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:00 pm
"Feeling lonely?" Muzet asked Mizori in a teasing tone. She had just arrive as soon as the guards had left the room. "Morrison says that we should be expecting the little wannabe knights soon." she said as she strolled in.

"We all can keep them off of you when you search for Evan." Skye said as she got ready to take out the guards on the other side once they decide to open the door.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:53 pm
"Hmmm...here." He said moving his free hand from the door and putting his index finger on joe's forehead. "Shamans and mystics have similar, if not different powers. Let me show you the layout of the building." He said as his finger glowed white as a map of the building was sent into joe's mind. "beware of Jedar...he's powers are very interesting...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:07 pm
"This should help quite a bit" Joe said closing his eyes as he could see the map of the building. "Alright, when you are ready I know now where Evan is likely being held" Joe said looking over the group as he reached down and pulled his mace free.

"They are coming" Mizori said simply looking over towards Muzet. "Zalera has become quiet from his normal bitter words, hold guard within this area I want to set up some traps closer to Jedar's lab. That will likely be their target before this place." Walking past Muzet she got to the door as a hand full of guards walked past with two lagging behind the patrol. "You two, Guard that room with Muzet" Mizori ordered them as she looked at her. "Use your voice if something happens before I return" Mizori said turning and starting to walk towards Jedar's lab.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 pm
"Of course." Muzet replied when Mizori said to use her voice if she didn't return. "My, they sure do work fast." she muttered, referring to the annoying little criminal group coming to get their friend. "Okay boys, stay by the entrance. Scream if you something." she told the guards as she walked closer to Zalera's door. It was most likely that the guards Mizori gave her were going to be taken out fast no matter what she did so she might as well use them to warn her of their coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:07 pm
Moving out and starting across the room it took little time for Mizori to start down the stairs slowing a few steps down as what sounded like a whisper caught her as she looked around. "حياتك في خطر الطفل . إزالة الظلام تترسخ منكم . العودة إلى أشعة رعاية للضوء." the voice whispered in a language that Mizori did not seem to understand. "What was that" she muttered a flash of pain whitening her vision for a moment as the image of a tree filled the whiteness before slowly fading. "This medicine is still as of yet to pass" she muttered shaking her head. After a few moments of recomposing herself the dryad moved downwards towards Jedar's lab. Looking to the doorway Mizori slowly started to make the same types of traps as she had in the room with Zelara making them look like simple plants and decoration.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:59 pm
Vincent nodded as the door glowed white.before vanishing. He handed Zalera to Joe and nodded. "Go now!" He said as he fired two blts at the guards and petrified them.

Jedar raised an eyebrow as he stood in his temporary lab with Evan. "So it's begining...better make sure you're ready to go then..." He said as he punched in some more commands onto his computer. "Morrison...better get down there." He said to the priest who was standing in the corner. "I"ll be more than fine by myself here."

Morrison nodded. "Very well...tell me Jedar. What are you planning?" He said as he crossed his arms. "Master Mare would have never allowed you to totally corrupt this boy...and yet you are trying to....Do I smell a grudge?" He said as he turned and walked out  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games