Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 3:09 pm
Idkkk how the interview went crying
They said I'd know by end of today or tomorrow morning, I hope I do find out in the morning cause my heart might explode otherwise whee
Been playing Bayonetta 2 for hours to take my mind off the wait, helped a lil.

It's no problem I'm kinda proud of the collages whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:22 am
The collages look so pro you should be proud! and ahhh i hate waiting that's the worst! I hope you have an answer soon! game away and hang in there! I been fighting with bro's health insurance for couple days now where he's transfering it over to the new employer and he will miss a weeks worth of one of his important meds so we gotta pay outta pocket but i think i got him a good deal with a new pharmacy we'll probably switch to for a 2 week dose thank goodness..

all the while moms chompin at my arse cuz the grass is 3 inches long and its bout to rain so all grass must be murdered here and at the other house up the road we aint sold yet.. but we have a few interested ppl this week outta nowhere so maybe s**t will calm down ... someday..

probably fuggin not but i guess long as we're all kicking it'll be aight but damn some days make ya wanna holler rofl cheese_whine dramallama

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 2:35 pm
I GOT IT!
I'm gonna be permanent finally and have some security, I'm so happyyyy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh damn that's such a crock with the insurance thing, glad you reached some sort of compromise.
I gotta worry about the garden too, keep killing weeds but not getting all of it clear, so new life rises again User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have a good one peeeps!  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 9:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome and congrats aaron! You have to be on cloud 9 today!!! I'm so happy for ya!! I'm doing better today too! Bro's dr found him a months free trial of the meds we were gonna struggle to afford between insurance lapse. So after I pick that up in a few we'll be good to go! Allergies are killin me tho. Just hit the flonase and zyrtec again. Thank goodness for allergy meds!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:34 pm
Tyyy I signed the contract today so it's all official whee
Yaayy to free drug trials lol, the one time it's a force for good instead of a deliberate dependancy
Yee I gotta get more Allevia myself cause my nose wonnnt stop.

Trying to brow beat the bf into playing Saints Row 3 with me, he said tomorrow, imma hold him to that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 9:53 am
LOL get him! gl on saints row! I ended up tilling a biiiig a** garden yesterday. And it turned out better than it ever has. usually its tough dirt or not in actual rectangle but this years pretty good! we're trying to run some roping and maybe add a lil electric fencing so its legit this time! usually it gets butchered by deer and groundhogs. so far so good!

User Image  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 2:36 pm
We played it and it was fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gotta teach him how to play it properly tho because at one point he stopped at a stop light then said "ok it's green, I can go now" xp

That looks so cute, must have been killer work cause it isn't small User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spent part of my evening hacking away at half a dead tree, I was kinda attached to it but the neighbours keep trimming it and throwing the leavings into our yard.
Kinda went scorched earth on that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 11:53 am
Ya that'd suck always dealing with their dead leaves lol. and ya my arm is just now starting to feel normal a day and a half after lol. i guess i steer the tiller harder with the right arm it was ded yesterday lol. Just electric tiller but it gets it done now that we've been breaking the ground there for a few years. thanks! we're proud of it!

grats on the bf gaming lol. I love to obey traffic laws sometimes in gta v just to pretend i went somewhere lmao.

had a rough day yesterday cuz bf was in a downer and we were both cranky so that went bad. but we pushed thru i guess. its a new day and s**t to grill. so we got chicken thawing for bbq chicken strips on grill and some corn. fed em some beef strips and fries taters to hold em over till the bbq for dinner..

hollerin at my lil cousins down south to hop on discord and karaoke to this rockband clone i can stream em on pc lol.. but my uncle has the youngest cousin, who's a tall boy already out plowing lol. better him than me i done got mine!

hope everyone has a long good weekend!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 3:17 pm
We played more today but I specifically used a small aircraft so I could get everywhere as the bird flies.
He actually parks up properly outside checkpoints which is so cute.
I really gotta finish out back, I left a lot of trimmings strewn on the floor cause I got tired whee

That sucks with the bf, sometimes you gotta "get the poison out" so to speak.
Lol you jus keep feeding them, way to the heart is straight through the stomach after all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bank holiday in the UK tomorrow so imma visit the sis and work on the green glamour pic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 9:56 am
lol that'd be cute watching someone parallel park in gta lol. i'd never pull that off haha

and nice on the holiday in uk too! my bro's actually off for memorial day which is different! gonna grill some bbq chicken! was going to yesterday but got lazy lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 2:29 pm
Spent my bank holiday with my sister and her corgis, such funny lil bois
Got the new catwalk pic done, read All Tomorrows, pretty nice all in all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fav fun doing the BBQ!  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 10:09 am
You choose the most vivid stunning backdrops for the collages! I freakin love the newest one for green glamour!

mornin! grindin away to catch up my toons on wow classic. sometimes i wonder if i'd be ok moving on from wow someday. but i love having a community there and its been so long since i havent played wow lol.. oh well here goes more grindin lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 7:55 am
mornin! i slept like a house on fire last nite for some reason. had a sore shoulder since tilling few days ago. was hard headed and didnt eat much yesterday evening, didnt wanna eat b4 sleep so my dumbass tossed and turned with growling stomach and sore arm till 8 am when i had a brownie, iburprophen and crashed 2 hours lol.. shoulda done that in the first place lol

gotta haul butt up the road and do a lil clean up on the house we're still waiting to sell. havent been up there in a while where finances been tight but its time to get back to finishing it! worky worky! cool

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 12:08 pm
Ayoooo
Forgot to post in my own thread yday lol I kept lurking in the Catwalk one whee

Tyyy it took a silly amount of credits to spit out something I found usable xp
Eating before bed is fine! Lying down actually aids digestion User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you enjoy the WoW, still keep doing it, as long as you get enjoyment from it.

4 more days til I got a week of annual leave, I can't wait, I love this job so much but these 6 day weeks got me pooped out  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 8:03 am
ooo spring break, gaming or taking a trip?

and ya i'm deep into the wow grind lol.. there's no saving me lol rofl

and yay for loving the job! my bro sounded nervous yesterday cuz they're talking about him being moved up to superintendent before long. said he had to get his s**t together and learn more stuff fast lol

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff