Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:32 pm
When he noticed Tact's pressence behind him, he waited for the right time. When a cart arrived, he made a run for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:07 pm
Tact blundered into the cart. "HEY!" he yelled. He was pretty pissed off now. He slashed the cart in half after a feeble attempt to get up and ran after Ray, who was well ahead of him now. He spotted a wooden awning next to him. He planned out his statitics carefully in his mind. He jumped, and crashed, right through the awning, where some baker was streching out osme bread dough, Tact used the dough as a trampoline, and catapulted himself up through the hole in the awning and onto the roof. He jumped with efficency through the houses, and soon he could see the cloak of Ray, as he was running much faster without people in his way.

((Was away on a trip for 2 days, sry bout that.)  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:43 pm
Ray ran as fast he can trying to sense his sister's soul. But he couldn't concentrate since that Tact was following...wait a minute! Why is Tact following him? He stopped running and faced Tact "What the hell do you want from me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:12 pm
"Bec-" Tact opened his mouth to speak but then he thought about it. What did he want from Ray?He wasn't sure. Bit he was sure something was wrong. He pondered it for about 2 seconds before he noticed Ray was glaring aand waiting for an answer. He based his past to try to find out a good guess.
"Ummm, I am here to..." he thought about the last couple hours. Ray and this person had been inside with Yumi, and then they were gone, and apparently this person was not with Ray anymore, so she must be with Yumi.... but Ray wouldn't just leave Yumi to twaddle with some person, he had seen her. She had practically lost her mind. So, estimated, it would seem that Ray had lost Yumi or something and is trying to find hjer. That would be a logical answer.
"I'm here to help you find Yumi," he suggested. He hoped it woudl work. If all his logic was nonsense, he was on the first portal back to the other world... and... wait.. ISN"T THAT A GOOD THING? He didn;t know. He had been here so long that it all seemed like a dream to him. The real world, that is. He was sleeping and thne he awoke in this world, and this was where he lived, went to school, and such.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:48 pm
"I'm not looking for Yumi, I'm looking for her soul...if I don't find it soon, the world where she used to live in will disappear" Ray said "I don't have much time so I got to go, and please, you can follow me all you want and babble as much as you want, I don't care" he added as he continues to walk off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:22 am
s**t! I was wrong! thought Tact as he pushed through more crowds.
What does a soul look like?" he asked. He didn't menion the fact that he may have seen one before.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:43 am
Ray tries not to interfere but then he said "A soul can have a lot of other forms, but Yumi's soul is perfectly round and pure white, just like her mother's" he couldn't believe that he actually answered his questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:02 pm
"Oh," said Tact. "Is it possible for a soul to be in the form of some mind of plant? I think I might have seen one like that."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:57 pm
"No..." Ray replied coldly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:23 pm
"Oh..." said Tact, mystified. He thought he saw a white glowing balll just behind that flower over there. He ducked diwn and examined it carefully. It looked normal. He took a petal off. Nothing. What did he see that was in the flower a mere second ago?  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:28 am
Ray just kept quiet as he walks, he had no time. Then suddenly, the black flying cat came to him "Any news?" he asked, the cat shook his head "No...I'm sorry master but I couldn't find it" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:52 pm
"White ball..." Tact murmered to himself. He ran up to Ray, and followed quietly, keeping an eye out for the mysterious light.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:01 am
Ray just sighed "let's go to the other town....I bet the b*****d who stole it is there" he said to the winged cat. It nodded and turned into a winged black panther.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:05 pm
Tact, meanwhile, ran ahead of Ray and into the mountains. He wanted a second glance at that mysterious light. He found no trace. He went inside, a dark cave, and he slipped in what seemed like some goo. Ahead, not far away, there was a ox carcass.
"Eww," Tact commented. He stuck out a tongue. Whatever in there wasn't friendly.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:05 am
The Black panther landed on the next destination, Ray then waited for Tact to arrive.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff