Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:13 pm
Goddess Ace
I'd play with you but I have to pick up my room and take a shower.
i thought you already took a shower??? O-o;;;  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:14 pm
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

gonk I was about to take it then decided to clean my room and unhooked my computer.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:21 pm
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

gonk I was about to take it then decided to clean my room and unhooked my computer.
rofl awwwww whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:25 pm
jfm567
Goddess Ace
stoner364
Goddess Ace
stoner364
Goddess Ace
Well, there is some more drama... but I'm going on vacation, so yay..

You are? Where too?...I wanna go!! biggrin

After school gets out, I'm going to be out of VA for a month with my aunt & cousin. I'm going to GA and FL.

Cool...so...can i come?! surprised

Heh.

she's already taking me..... twisted

Aww..I really wanted to got too... cry  

stoner364

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:30 pm
O_o Dude, I'll be gone for a month and you really wouldn't want to ride in the back with my younger cousin... besides, if you've never been around them, your life would be a total hell. I'm used to it but not many people can handle the country music, annoying random facts, or complaining.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Goddess Ace
O_o Dude, I'll be gone for a month and you really wouldn't want to ride in the back with my younger cousin... besides, if you've never been around them, your life would be a total hell. I'm used to it but not many people can handle the country music, annoying random facts, or complaining.

Lol, then you should take me, I would make there lives misrable with random video game facts and random out bursts of singing Eurobeat. rofl  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

stoner364

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:34 pm
Goddess Ace

eek ...Whoa...Maybe I wouln't go... sweatdrop lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:35 pm
Goddess Ace
take me! (to whereever the hell you're going) i normally tune out whenever i'm not interested. but i do loves me my random facts!  

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:53 pm
neutral How about this, my cousin is a Harry Potter freak and freaks out if you cuss. Her mom can be very obnoxious and likes to yell. Of course I'm a good girl so I don't get in trouble but still... and to make matters worse... my unlce Dave is a neat freak and won't allow drinks in the basement and you have to eat chips on a plate. xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:54 pm
Goddess Ace
neutral How about this, my cousin is a Harry Potter freak and freaks out if you cuss. Her mom can be very obnoxious and likes to yell. Of course I'm a good girl so I don't get in trouble but still... and to make matters worse... my unlce Dave is a neat freak and won't allow drinks in the basement and you have to eat chips on a plate. xp

Lol, Ace? If you truly knew me, you might wish you wouldn't. My Aspearger Syndrome and my ADHD makes me a very annoying person.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:55 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Goddess Ace

Lol, Ace? If you truly knew me, you might wish you wouldn't. My Aspearger Syndrome and my ADHD makes me a very annoying person.

surprised But are you a little young girl who doesn't know a damn thing about the real world?  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:59 pm
Goddess Ace
TheBlueWarrior
Goddess Ace

surprised But are you a little young girl who doesn't know a damn thing about the real world?

Lol, I'm a 19 year old who doesn't know a thing about the real world rofl  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:05 pm
Goddess Ace
yeah i can handle that. i've been through worse... before gaia, i actually had something similar to a life. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:07 pm
rofl Blue... you make me want to dress you in funny clothes...

Aww, poor Lazr...

Perhaps I should tell you the worst part! Even thought my cousin is in middle school, she still has to ride in a boster seat. xp  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:10 pm
Goddess Ace

well im ridong by myself to georgia in a confortable XL van with lots of room and a bed in the back..... rofl its very good for traveling...... 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games