Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:24 pm
Flailing his arms in front of his face Richter said "What did i do?!?!? I just came here to have lunch and possibly make some friends."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:28 pm
johnny swiftly appeared behind kairi and casted a spell on durge he had vanished durge was no where to be seen johnny quickly casted a spell that rewinded time and kairi and johnny were in the waterfall,while Richter lost his memory and still didnt know what craven was or what had happened  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:36 pm
Richter was suddenly overcome with a strong sense of daija vu. He shook off the feeling and turned to Craven to answer her question "Hmmm. A very unusual girl?" He asked not sure what to say. Richter now knew that there was somthing more to her but he wasn't sure what.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:39 pm
Kairi was a little bit more madder. "Why'd you do that?" Kairi asked as she swam below the waterfall and flew away and dissappeared. On top of a building where no one could see her she transformed. "I wanna stay inside for a while.." Kairi said. "Okay.." Celestial said as she flew to the heavens. "Hey everyone!" Celestial said to the angels. The angels said Hi back. Celestial rested on her angelic bed. She sighed. "I just want to stay up here..." Celestial said to Kairi.  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:41 pm
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
Dante fetches their bodies quickly.Vampires are known to be very seductive, I really enjoy it though. Dante Grins, "How about we go over last night's lesson." Dante was quickly in the mood.

"I guess we could do a little review...after I drain and bottle their blood," Raven said and glided to the table. "Don't worry, it won't take long," Raven said with a grin and set to work. "But can we skip the biting part? I don't know if I can handle much more of it," Raven said in a fake whiney voice.
"I wouldn't miss it too much." Dante smiled slightly. I wonder what has gotten in to her but whatever it is i really like it. Dante began to help her bottling the blood."Can I ask you something though." Dante looked at her. "How does the clan feel about us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:56 pm
Dante Aurion
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
Dante fetches their bodies quickly.Vampires are known to be very seductive, I really enjoy it though. Dante Grins, "How about we go over last night's lesson." Dante was quickly in the mood.

"I guess we could do a little review...after I drain and bottle their blood," Raven said and glided to the table. "Don't worry, it won't take long," Raven said with a grin and set to work. "But can we skip the biting part? I don't know if I can handle much more of it," Raven said in a fake whiney voice.
"I wouldn't miss it too much." Dante smiled slightly. I wonder what has gotten in to her but whatever it is i really like it. Dante began to help her bottling the blood."Can I ask you something though." Dante looked at her. "How does the clan feel about us?"

"Good thing," Raven said and smirked to herself. When Dante asked her if he could ask her soemthing, Raven felt a little uneasy. Then when he asked about the clan Raven didn't know what to do. I have to tell him the truth....Raven thought to herself. "The clan...well....they knew I was going to meet you at high school. And it's not like they can stop what I feel and everything. Plus we've only been together for a few weeks, so it can't be that bad for them," Raven said quietly and tried not to think about it.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

outwar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:01 pm
When Roy finished his meal he started to think. So what should i do for the rest "I know I should visit Dante and try to get some of the tutie frutie gum from the vampire."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:03 pm
Clans don't really welcome outsiders especially not another demon."It doesn't matter how they feel anyways." A shadow near thw window runs off in quick speeds. Probably a rabbit Dante wanted to steer clear of the subject as well. "  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:22 pm
"If your happy and I'm happy then I don't need the clan," Raven said and put the last of the blood away in the fridge. Then she walked back to Dante and hugged him for a long time. "I love you Dante," Raven whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:25 pm
Dante hugs her back and doesn't let go either. " I love you too...." Dante glances at the window sightly and there stands the man. The same man who killed Mr.Alucard. Dante doesn't seem to care and continues to hug her. Dante looks back and he is gone.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:28 pm
"Don't tell me that unless you mean it Dante," Raven said and let him go just enough so she could look into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:38 pm
Dante looks into her eye as well." Raven, I mean it more then anything else I could have ever said." Dante smiled, "I do love you with all my heart."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:39 pm
im sorry yelled johnny he yelled it so hard that celestial and kairi would hear im sorry the reason why is because because i've lived with him so long hes like my brother he screamed and left home in tears in such a b*****d he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:29 pm
Soul_Reaver08
"A WHAT?!?!" said Richter standing up. He stared at Craven with fear and curiosity. He came to his senses and sat down. He didn't take his eye's off of Craven.
Craven chuckled softly. "Dont worry I'm not going to hurt you." She looked him in the eyes. "I dont scare you do I?" She smirked.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:17 pm
demonic_vampire666
im ghost rider said durge i have the amulet my inner vampire is gone wheres johnny he said looking at craven
"I'm sorry I dont know where he went but he was looking for you earlier." She replied.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games