Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Roxas looked back then down. "I was....What do you want?"
"am not in the organization but they have a new leader. go meet him." muffy said while smiling

*the girl nods and dissapears*

Roxas watched as the girl disappeared and saw a familier scent from her. He removed his hood and looked at Muffy. "Hey, we have a new leader? What happeaned to Xemnas?"
"am not in the organization. and its Xeggr and Xemnas was defeated." muffy looked at him."i have a heart so am not allowed in."

"Heh, your lucky then." Roxas opened a dark portal behind him. "I better meet the new leader then, you go back to where you came."
"am going with you even though am not in the organization." muffy ran into the portal he made behind him and grabbed roxas' hand at the same time. they both ran into the portal  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

Roxas watched as the girl disappeared and saw a familier scent from her. He removed his hood and looked at Muffy. "Hey, we have a new leader? What happeaned to Xemnas?"
"am not in the organization. and its Xeggr and Xemnas was defeated." muffy looked at him."i have a heart so am not allowed in."

"Heh, your lucky then." Roxas opened a dark portal behind him. "I better meet the new leader then, you go back to where you came."
"am going with you even though am not in the organization." muffy ran into the portal he made behind him and grabbed roxas' hand at the same time. they both ran into the portal

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:12 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"
"what?" muffy was half way though the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"

*the other members are still arguing a little in the room*  

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"

He looked down looking a little sad. "Well...." Then he looked at Muffy and smiled. "Nevermind, it's nothing. Let's go." He walked in ahead of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:03 pm
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"

*the other members are still arguing a little in the room*

Xeggr just sat there looking down and examining the members. "Let's see here...." He looks over at Xigbar and Vexen. "Xigbar is tampering with Vexen..." He continues to look around. "Lexeaus and Zexion are just sitting there like statues, Xaldin and Luxord are messing around with Demyx, Marluxia and Larxene are talking with each other, Axel looks lonely, and Saix is giving me a pissed off look. Yep, this is going to be enjoyable."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:20 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"

He looked down looking a little sad. "Well...." Then he looked at Muffy and smiled. "Nevermind, it's nothing. Let's go." He walked in ahead of her.
"ok." muffy smiled the nwalked though the portal and ending up by where the members were arguing at.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"

"ok." muffy smiled the nwalked though the portal and ending up by where the members were arguing at.

Xeggr noticed Roxas enter the room. Everyone saw him come in and the room was silent. Xeggr jumped down and landed a little ways away from him. He looked up at him. "You have arived..."
Roxas had a shock to his face. He looked over at Xeggr. He saw a splitting image of Xemnas within his stance and expression. "XEMNAS!" Roxas summond both of his Keyblades with a rage. Roxas looked furious.
Xeggr looked around calmly. "It's alright, I destroyed him, he's gone now."
"I don't believe you! I sense his same presense within you. You still hold apart of him."
Zexion: "He is correct Xeggr."
Everyone looked over at Zexion, but Roxas and Xeggr.
Zexion: "He still linger's within you and you may still here him speak to you. Just like on what happened to Riku and Xehanort's Heartless."
Xeggr gave him a look that Xemnas always had on his face.
Roxas just stood there glaring at him with a Sora expression.
Luxord: "My bets on the newb."
Xigbar: "This should be good..." *leans back in throne*
Zexion: This should be interesting...
Roxas charged to him while Xeggr stood his ground.
((don't have Muffy stop them please))  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:17 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"H-Hey! Wait a second!"

Xeggr noticed Roxas enter the room. Everyone saw him come in and the room was silent. Xeggr jumped down and landed a little ways away from him. He looked up at him. "You have arived..."
Roxas had a shock to his face. He looked over at Xeggr. He saw a splitting image of Xemnas within his stance and expression. "XEMNAS!" Roxas summond both of his Keyblades with a rage. Roxas looked furious.
"I don't believe you! I sense his same presense within you. You still hold apart of him."
Zexion: "He still linger's within you and you may still here him speak to you. Just like on what happened to Riku and Xehanort's Heartless."
muffy watches. "stop fighting please"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Larxene: You can't stop them. But don't worry, they can't defeat each other. They won't. *laughs a little*
Marluxia:She's right ya know.*plays around with a small flower* Just wait and see what happens.
*the others are watching too, except Demyx who is playing his sitar and almost oblivious to what is going on. Marluxia kicks Demyx slightly*
Demyx:Oww....
Marluxia:Keep watching.
Demyx:Fine...  

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:56 pm
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Larxene: You can't stop them. But don't worry, they can't defeat each other. They won't. *laughs a little*
Marluxia:She's right ya know.*plays around with a small flower* Just wait and see what happens.
*the others are watching too, except Demyx who is playing his sitar and almost oblivious to what is going on. Marluxia kicks Demyx slightly*

Xeggr just stood there looking at him. Roxas charged at him and slashed at him. The Keyblade went right through him and Xeggr still stood. "If you couldn't beat Riku then it will be simple to defeat you." He said from behind. Roxas looked pissed and slashed from behind with both of his blades. There was nothing there though. "WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?"
"Where I was from before." Xeggr summond his staff and did combos on him. Roxas took the hits hard and was on the ground now. Xeggr had his staff up to his neck. Other Xeggr appeared around him. "Give up, you can't win..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:29 pm
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr just stood there looking at him. Roxas charged at him and slashed at him. The Keyblade went right through him and Xeggr still stood. "If you couldn't beat Riku then it will be simple to defeat you." He said from behind. Roxas looked pissed and slashed from behind with both of his blades. There was nothing there though. "WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?"
"Where I was from before." Xeggr summond his staff and did combos on him. Roxas took the hits hard and was on the ground now. Xeggr had his staff up to his neck. Other Xeggr appeared around him. "Give up, you can't win..."
"Roxas just give up." muffy yelled.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Zaxeos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:56 pm
*Zaxeos(new in the organization) apears from the shadows looking at the fight*
You can´t stop them,beacuse if you stop them...there will be no fight,and the fight can´t stop now that it´s getting funny! wink
*continue looking at the fight*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:36 am
Zaxeos
You can´t stop them,beacuse if you stop them...there will be no fight,and the fight can´t stop now that it´s getting funny! wink

Larxene:Yip
Demyx:But I'm so bored....*Marluxia gives him a dirty look*
Larxene:Welcome back Zaxeos.  

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:32 pm
Anbu Tanuki
Zaxeos

Larxene:Yip
Demyx:But I'm so bored....*Marluxia gives him a dirty look*
Larxene:Welcome back Zaxeos.

Xeggr saw the member sitting within his throne. He became one whole and back away from Roxas. "Do you still see the Superior within me?"
Roxas: "Yeah, but how are you different from him?" He got up and wipped his coat.
Xeggr: "Just by how I treat others. Now, may you sit?"
Roxas: "Why should I take orders from you anyways? Your only 14! I'm 15, so that makes me older then you."
Xeggr: "Ah, but are you wiser?"
Roxas stood there with silence. He had a blank stare at the kid that was their new leader. "......Fine, whatever." He got up in his throne and sat.
Xeggr looked around standing at the bottom. "II. Xigbar,"
Xigbar: "Hmm?"
Xeggr: "2nd in command of the Organization XIII, Freeshooter. The man who wields the Gun Arrows."
Xigbar: "Nice job..."
Xeggr then turned to Xaldin.
Xaldin just gave him a serious look.
"III. Xaldin, 3rd in command of the 13th Order. You wield 6 lancers as you weapon."
Xaldin did a little smirk to be surprised.
"Vexen,"
Vexen stared at him with caution.
Xeggr: "Nah, who cares about you..."
Vexen looked furious after that comment. "I'd never... Mind you elders boy..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games