Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:15 pm
I step back from Jaden and widened my eyes.
"Ew, stinky," I teased. then laughed. "I'm not sure how to explain..." I looked at Amaya expectantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:22 pm
"Oh, and you expect me ta...." She mubbled trailing off. Amaya walked over to Jaden to took the shirt. "See this hole," She said indicating the biggest hole. "You put your head through that one. and you see this one oppiside it? You bring your head up thro that. Then, you put your arms through the two sleeves on either side of the second biggest hole. Then, you have the shirt on. And then the pants..." She gave back the shirt and took the pants, "You see the biggest hole," She pointed, "then it's like tunnels, you put one leg into one, and the other leg into the other one. Then, you pull it up to your waist." She sighed "There you have it...."  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:24 pm
Jaden hugged Amaya "thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:06 pm
Amaya mumbled a threat then stopped halfway realized that Jaden was a friends and she mubbled an appology.
"Jaden...." She sighed and then looked up as she heard a gust of wind and a hard patter of rain on the boat. A window burst into the boat. They wind and rain was too strong for the window.
"Jaden, Keitsume. What'do we do!?" She panicked  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:07 pm
"Get it back into place, quick!!" I shouted over the sound of the wind in the boat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:07 pm
Amaya ran over to the window and put the window back in place.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:10 pm
I took a few coins from my pocket and melted them into the space between the windows and the wood. They were secured perfectly now. All of the windows. The sound outside was quieter now.
"Close one," I said. I felt a pain in my stomach, a pain that protested the hunger it was feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:42 pm
Jaden watched the two "water demons?" Jaden asked tilting her head then climbed up the ladder and closed the door as she did sitting on it "hmmm?" Jaden looked around trying to ignore the rain and wind lashing against her and the boat.  

neckroz209

Oukoku-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:42 pm
Name: Mizu Hime
Race: Demon
Side: Good, but I protect my waters from preditors
Powers: Water Element
Weapons: Colbalt Dagger (Tough Stuff!)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Wow! I love this site! I love you Sarah, my best friend!))
Bio: She is a water demon but she is still good. She wants to protect her waters and serves what ever side as long as they pay her well. She's rather attached to her hat and feet. Even in water she keeps her feet instead of a tail. And her hat is always wanted to be bought, but she's always says "NO!!!"
Home: Water, but sometimes travels to the land  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:54 pm
((Welcome! I never thought we would get more people now! I'm so happy!))

I followed the ladder after Jaden. The door wouldn't budge open.
"JADEN!!" I called "OPEN THE DOOR! I WANNA COME UP!" I shouted trying to get Jaden to hear me.  

Keitsume

Oukoku-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Mizu was swimming alone amoung the coral reef by Brinkard Bay. She heard a storm cracking up near the middle of the Akki Ocean. Also known as the 'Devil' ocean because of it's terrible weather and periodic whirrl pool occurences. Demon's usually avoided these water. Myths and Fear kept them at bay but sometimes a dare would send them traveling into it but they never came out.... alive. Mizu smiled to herself and cocked her head. She heightened her hearing and swam closer to the Akki Ocean. She heard a boat in the midst of the storm and she was frightend for them
Don't they know!? She panicked as she streamed off towards the boat in the devistating storm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:30 pm
Jaden didnt move off the door, she kept looking around for something the stormed seemed different "maybe because i've only ever seen blizzards" Jaden mummered, she continued to look around despite the fact she was now soaked to the bone.  

neckroz209

Oukoku-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Mizu swam to the boat and jumped on top of the deck. She saw a girl there and greeted her.
"Hello there!" She smiled, speaking softly but still loud enough to be heard. "You do know that you are sailing in the Akki Ocean, Don't you?" She asked cocking her head to one side and leaning forward and bending down to Jaden's Eye level.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:42 pm
Jaden looked at her and smiled "hi.....what Akki Ocean?" Jaden asked tilting her head to one side "this si my first time on any ocean haha" Jaden rubbed her head still smiling.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:50 pm
I jumped at the door and it came open. I crawled out.
"Sorry Jaden...." I said spotting the new girl that was on the boat. I stared and closed the door.
"Who are you?" I said creating a fire dagger that was instantly put out by the downpour of rain all around.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff