Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:26 am
*stares at Psycha's pictures* I could never work any doctor related job =x
That's cool, though ^.^

San: OMG, so hot with the bottle and the clothing and the Guinness(makes good brownies, btw) xp
Sanzo... can I have your soul? *cute eyes*

Kerrigan and Suicide: eek You both have totally awesome hair! DX  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:33 pm
Psycha that is super awesome that you get to help your dad with surgery. I mean wow. Not too many people get say they do that like Jaft says.

Random Lunch Conversation

Psycha: What did you do this weekend?

Random guy: I sat in my house and played videogames all day. I beat 4 games. Aren't I awesome? What'd you do?

Psycha: I helped my dad operate on some guy.

Random guy: What? Pix or it didn't happen!

Psycha: BLAM! *shows picture*

Random: I am the lamest person on earth....

I probably drew that out too far. Call me bored.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Lobo-chan

San: OMG, so hot with the bottle and the clothing and the Guinness(makes good brownies, btw) xp

But... Sanzo doesn't have a soul...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:01 pm
124-C
Lobo-chan

But... Sanzo doesn't have a soul...
...anymore! scream  

Undakai
Crew

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Lobo-chan

Thanks. ^^ I actually had to work to get my hair to look all messed up like that... I was just having trouble getting it to part to the side correctly and I messed it all up like that out of frustration, took pictures, then smoothed it out again in ten seconds flat. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:37 pm
My hair is thick and curly enough... that before I got it cut short, I could leave the brush in my hair to leave my hands free to do something else, and it would stay eek

....... Curse you Undies, and your owning of Sanzo's soul before me! DX
Hmmm, well... If you have her soul, can I at least have some other part of her as compensation?  

Lobo-chan

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:13 pm
holy ********! eek
..heh, wow... pardon the reaction but i'm just SHOCKED man!
you're a surgeon?!?!? (and or work in the surgery field)
how old are you? O_O and was the person holding the camera in one of those outfits too? xd

....woah. O_O COOL!!
*used to stay up late when i was small watching shows where people had surgery on TV*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:58 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
holy ********! eek
how old are you? O_O and was the person holding the camera in one of those outfits too? xd

....woah. O_O COOL!!
*used to stay up late when i was small watching shows where people had surgery on TV*
Im 17 turning 18 in May...I help my dad with his work since almost a year now...
He is a Surgeon, A Gastroenterologist or whatever is the name of that in english, and he does endoscopies also I dont know how you say it in english
I want to be a surgeon like him...thats why next school year Im going to study Medicine in University in Mexico City after finishing medicine I will to the USA to my speciallity but everyone tells me to go to the USA and dont waste time in Mexico
Yes well...A nurse took the pictures  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:07 pm
Xikrai the Risen
Psycha that is super awesome that you get to help your dad with surgery. I mean wow. Not too many people get say they do that like Jaft says.

Random Lunch Conversation

Psycha: What did you do this weekend?

Random guy: I sat in my house and played videogames all day. I beat 4 games. Aren't I awesome? What'd you do?

Psycha: I helped my dad operate on some guy.

Random guy: What? Pix or it didn't happen!

Psycha: BLAM! *shows picture*

Random: I am the lamest person on earth....

I probably drew that out too far. Call me bored.
Well yeah its knid of like that...Thats what I do like once a week or every two weeks, and they are always different they dont repeat that much...but its mostly the random guy telling me how he meet girls the day before or the past weekend that I didnt go out with them or some hours before catching with him at a party and yeah sometimes videogames  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Lobo-chan
*stares at Psycha's pictures* I could never work any doctor related job =x
That's cool, though ^.^

a lot of people tell me that...thanks  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:15 pm
Jaft
I hope you realize that it's not everyday that I see working with your dad photos taking place in an operating room.

That's what it looks like. =3
I didnt undertand what you were trying to say question sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:18 pm
Aye, the hyphens were implied.

It's not often that I see working-with-your-dad photos taking place in an operating room.

That whole hyphenated collection of words is a giant adjective describing photos.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 pm
^^Psycha^^
... Gastroenterologist... endoscopies...
Kals is questing again!

The words are the same in English. I'm pretty sure they're actually greek or latin, like most medical terms.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:58 pm
^ was just gonna say that whee
yeah... i think most medical terms are translatable to some extent across languages since they're in latin (far as i know)... so long as the language has the same basic principles as latin...? like how it obviously wouldn't be spelled the same way in korean or xhosa (the language with alot of clicks in it).
^^Psycha^^
~DR.MOOFASA~
holy ********! eek

....woah. O_O COOL!!
Im 17 turning 18 in May...I help my dad with his work since almost a year now...
He is a Surgeon, A Gastroenterologist or whatever is the name of that in english, and he does endoscopies also I dont know how you say it in english
I want to be a surgeon like him...thats why next school year Im going to study Medicine in University in Mexico City after finishing medicine I will to the USA to my speciallity but everyone tells me to go to the USA and dont waste time in Mexico
Yes well...A nurse took the pictures

ah cool ^^

but the biggest question on my mind is...
...you haven't practiced in med-school yet. so... are you technically allowed to be helping him (legally)? or is it ok as long as a liscenced surgeon is supervising you?

you're kinda young to be helping with surgeries... so congrats man. biggrin that's pretty nifty.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games