Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:58 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
^ was just gonna say that whee
yeah... i think most medical terms are translatable to some extent across languages since they're in latin (far as i know)... so long as the language has the same basic principles as latin...? like how it obviously wouldn't be spelled the same way in korean or xhosa (the language with alot of clicks in it).
^^Psycha^^
~DR.MOOFASA~
holy ********! eek
..heh, wow... pardon the reaction but i'm just SHOCKED man!
you're a surgeon?!?!? (and or work in the surgery field)
how old are you? O_O and was the person holding the camera in one of those outfits too? xd

....woah. O_O COOL!!
*used to stay up late when i was small watching shows where people had surgery on TV*
Im 17 turning 18 in May...I help my dad with his work since almost a year now...
He is a Surgeon, A Gastroenterologist or whatever is the name of that in english, and he does endoscopies also I dont know how you say it in english
I want to be a surgeon like him...thats why next school year Im going to study Medicine in University in Mexico City after finishing medicine I will to the USA to my speciallity but everyone tells me to go to the USA and dont waste time in Mexico
Yes well...A nurse took the pictures

ah cool ^^

but the biggest question on my mind is...
...you haven't practiced in med-school yet. so... are you technically allowed to be helping him (legally)? or is it ok as long as a liscenced surgeon is supervising you?

you're kinda young to be helping with surgeries... so congrats man. biggrin that's pretty nifty.
You are right i dont have any med school practice but I have 1 year practice in surgeries and I know some things thanks to my dad...Im not suppose to be there but my dad is the surgeon
so he decides what people to take to work with him...and yes you are just aloud there until you are a resident I believe...I think is ok but I dont know really...Ill have to ask  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:23 pm
ah ok ^^ was just a bit concerned and thought i'd warn you of possible legal consequences @_@  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:17 pm
Like I said, once I get a working camera, you'll have your pic, unless you'll settle for me sending you one on a text message, then you can have fun trying to upload that to your pc.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:16 pm
Arcanas
Arys Gentry
That's nice Jaft-and revealing, but I'm 21. Sorry to disappoint...
4laugh
you don't look like any 16 year old I know.

and when's your birthday? I'm trying to gauge how much older or younger I am to you.

Sorry Arc, I just saw this! Well my birthday is October 10th. What's yours?

Ok, here's a more recent pic than my last one. I was a little drunk. Ok, I was really drunk. Gotta love Jose. And that dork is my best friend.

User Image  

Arys Gentry

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:53 pm
/Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine/I like to drink you with a little salt and lime/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm
August 9th for me. So HA! I'm older than you!! ^_^

I was never a fan of Jose...Patrone and Hornitos I like though  

Arcanas

Hunter

Arys Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:57 pm
@Tsuj- I like that little jingle, maybe if I get wasted enough, I can perform that for an audience. rofl j/k. But it could happen, that's what's sad.

@Arc- but you're a boy so obviously I'm more mature than you. So ha! Besides you may have 2 months experience (legally) on me, I could still drink you under the table. But I've never had Patrone and I don't even know what Hornitos is. It sounds like tequila but that's only a guess.

(disclaimer: I was j/k before anyone gets outraged, I know that's not infallibly true. But no matter... )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Arys Gentry

@Arc- but you're a boy so obviously I'm more mature than you. So ha! Besides you may have 2 months experience (legally) on me, I could still drink you under the table. But I've never had Patrone and I don't even know what Hornitos is. It sounds like tequila but that's only a guess.

(disclaimer: I was j/k before anyone gets outraged, I know that's not infallibly true. But no matter... )
Generalization. I was forced to grow up faster than most of my peers due to some issues at home that I'd rather not get into.

But yeah, Hornitos is tequila too. really good stuff. As for drinking me under the table...we'll see.

Besides, I'm more into driving anyway.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:07 pm
Arcanas
Arys Gentry

Generalization. I was forced to grow up faster than most of my peers due to some issues at home that I'd rather not get into.

But yeah, Hornitos is tequila too. really good stuff. As for drinking me under the table...we'll see.

Besides, I'm more into driving anyway.
I'd be the DD, so that I could drive like a maniac and make all my buddies hurl afterward.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:01 am
Let's think about this carefully, Xik, unless you're driving someone else's car... If they all barf, and not quick and/or coordinated enough to open windows, where's it all gonna go, and by extension, what's your car going to smell like for the next few years? rofl  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:09 am
And besides, where's the challenge/fun in making a drunk person throw up? They do it all the time...it's not that funny, it smells, and it makes other people throw up (even sober ones).

If you wanna be smart about being the designated driver, you oughta stop for gas mutliple times on the drive back and ask for money to fill up the tank repeatedly. If they're drunk enough, they'll be too disoriented to figure out what you're up to and that is much more beneficial to you than having everyone puke on you (also, no risk of being pulled over for driving irratically). wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:00 am
Alarias
And besides, where's the challenge/fun in making a drunk person throw up? They do it all the time...it's not that funny, it smells, and it makes other people throw up (even sober ones).

If you wanna be smart about being the designated driver, you oughta stop for gas mutliple times on the drive back and ask for money to fill up the tank repeatedly. If they're drunk enough, they'll be too disoriented to figure out what you're up to and that is much more beneficial to you than having everyone puke on you (also, no risk of being pulled over for driving irratically). wink

It's funny cuz it's true! That's a genius idea Alarius, too bad I'm never the DD...

And throwing up is never fun Xik, for anyone involved.

@Arc- sorry, I didn't mean to stir up old memories and all, I was just playing with you 4laugh  

Arys Gentry

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 am
Arcanas
Arys Gentry

Worse yet, it's a broad generalization.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:47 pm
Arys Gentry
Alarias

It's funny cuz it's true! That's a genius idea Alarius, too bad I'm never the DD...

And throwing up is never fun Xik, for anyone involved.

@Arc- sorry, I didn't mean to stir up old memories and all, I was just playing with you 4laugh
You're forgiven! Besides, I'm sure you'll make it up to me someday wink

Lali: Oh man! I need to do that! You're a flipping genius!!

Xik: You get that Evo yet?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games