Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Why not have a ^<v game? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 629 630 631 632 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Kim Possible?
  Yes.
  No.
  Wha?
View Results

II-Lymiex-II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 pm
^ My dream career is to be a Vet. I write alot though, when I finish the book I'm writing, I'm going to try to get it published! To be an author would be great, keep working at it and don't give up!
< If I were in public school, I think it would be lunch.
V Do you like to read?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 am
^ Of course. I'm a bookworm.
< Currently reading Pride & Prejudice.
v Ever read anything by Jane Austen?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

II-Lymiex-II

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:25 pm
^ Hmm.... Never heard of her. Or him...
< Read three books in five days... Or, reread them. I read them awhile ago.
V
^ ^
O O
<
____

Can you see the face???  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm
^ Yes, I can.
< Is going to go down and see her cousins tomorrow.
v Anything eventful going on?

((@Lymiex: eek surprised You've never heard of Jane Austen? You've got to be kidding me?! Almost everyone is familiar with her work! You've never heard of any of her novels - Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma? Or at least one of the most famous characters of hers - Mr. Darcy?))  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Red Denim

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:17 am
^ Debutante rehearsals are eventful!
< Has blisters in her feet T.T
v Tess of the D'Urbeville's?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am
^ Um...... Wha..?
< Can't wait for school to end! May 7th friday SCHOOL IS OVER!!! Woo!!!!! Not so sure about this summer though... My brothers' band is going on tour (they're awesome! I'm not just saying that because they're my brothers, they really are. Check them out at, www.myspace.com/weareloveloud ). Oh, and by the way they have a different bassist they just haven't fixed the pictures yet. The ones that are my brothers are the lead singer/rhythm guitarist, and the lead guitarist. My birthday is in June, and they're leaving, like, right after it... It's like, they don't even care.... Also, me, my mom, and my sister are going with them part of the tour, but not all of it. My kitten Mila, she'll miss me so much! And I'll miss her... I'll miss home....
V If you listened to my brothers' band, (by the way their name is LOVELOUD) do you like them?  

II-Lymiex-II

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:43 pm
^ I briefly listened to them. That genre isn't exactly my favorite... but they sounded pretty good.
< Just got back from a 3-day visit with her cousins and seeing her new second-cousin.
v How's the weather?  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:41 am
^ Very nice, sunny and hot in the day, but it's hot at night too! We have an inground pool, and it's finally warming up from the winter! It feels great! But it has been raining alot.
< Can't wait until tonight after dinner! Every night (when it's not raining) me and my sister, and sometimes my Grampa go skating! It's been raining lately so we haven't been able to. After we skate, me and my sister swim in the pool for a little while!
V Do you like skating?

Oh, and by the way......
SCHOOL IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

II-Lymiex-II

sumizometomoshibi

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:18 am
^ it depends on my mood...
< Bored to tears and wants to do an RP.
V probably interested in anime...
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm
^ Yep.
< Is feeling a bit under the weather today. sad Started with a sore throat yesterday, and now my nose is starting to get that runny feeling. Bleh.
v What are you listening to?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

II-Lymiex-II

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 am
^ Aww! I hope you feel better! Listening to as in music? If so, I'm listening to Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru. I'm switching back and forth between the Japanese version and the English version. xd Here's the links to the songs.
English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrADQ8GaxA
Japanese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eW1xehGl0s
< June 5th and 6th is the Blueberry Festival. One of those days there's a talent contest. Last year, I got second place! This year I'm singing the song I talked about above. I'm singing the second chorus in Japanese and the rest in English!
V What's your talent?

(By the way sumizometomoshibi, I play in a awesome RP it's alot of fun. Here's the link, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=294425 . Hope you like it!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 am
^ Singing. Dancing. *shrugs*
< Tried out for her schools' talent shows when she was younger, but never made it in. Probably should've chosen something other than the American Sailor Moon theme to sing. xd Oh well.
v Who is your favorite sailor senshi?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:20 pm
^ Sailor Jupiter I guess
< I'm considering making a new RP which features werewolves and lycans vs. a hunter organization that wants to exterminate them all.
v sound interesting? interested in joining?  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:20 am
^ Eh. *shrug* I'm in an RP right now, and it's pretty awesome. So, sorry, but no thanks.
< Wants to learn Japanese....
V あなたが日本語を話すか? Muahahahaha....  

II-Lymiex-II

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:23 pm
^ はい。
< Didn't need a translator to translate the question asked. Took two years of Japanese as her required foreign language in high school. Therefore, was able to read the text.
v What language would you like to learn?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 629 630 631 632 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games