Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 am
Avalon: "Thank you cyber-man! i salute you" biggrin and sure enough, he saluted Daedalus

as the thugs ran off into the darkness many gun shots and screams from the thugs were heard.

Avalon: "Thats the Ghost!" O.O he runs over and looks but all the thugs were gone. only a few blood splatters were left. "Damn. he is fast" ._. "Oh well ^^ lets go bowling" he approaches the bowling alley

Hedron put Ashoc down and looked at the blood for a moment lost in thought then caught up to the others. as they got to the door a man goes through the doors and bumps into Ashoc

Man: "Watch where you're going!" he leaves and kinda laughs to himself quietly going to his car.

Hedron: he growls and follows the man to his car

Man: he laughs a bit more and shuts the door and gets out a cigarette

Hedron: he approaches the door and punches his hand through the window and grabbed the man by his neck as the man screamed in an embarrassingly high pitched voice, Hedron pulls the man out through the window as civilians watched and laughed. Hedron drags the man toward Ashoc and held him up by the back of his head to face Ashoc and gave a menacing growl

Man: "I'm sorry! I didn't know! Oh s**t i'm sorry"

Hedron: he puts the man near the door and growls at him to open the door

Man: he screams again "ok, ok ,ok i'll get it. oh s**t" he opens the door and holds it open for the group

Hedron: he nudges Ashoc and Elci to go in first sense they were the ladies in the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 am
"That was incredible, Daedal-" she began, before getting bumped into by a man, and then Hedron dragged the man back over and made him open the door. "Hedron..." Ashoc said softly, pinching the bridge of her nose gently in annoyance as she let Elcia go by first. "Gorramit, you can't just do that to people. You can't spaz out at every guy who's a douchebag to me. Just... no. You can't." She crossed her arms and stared at him. "Please don't? 'Twas not but a bump. I've gotten far worse, I assure you."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:20 pm
Elcia did not actually know what bowling constituted, she had heard of it and little else. On the other hand, she felt they all could use some relaxing and fun.
"Very nice Daedalus." She congradulated him on the quick dispaching. It seemed this particular city was particularly full of troublesome punks.

She was trying to keep a streight face at this little sceen Herdon caused.
"She is right you know, big guy." She said as she headed to the now open door. "On the other hand, this man would do well to remember the ladies apreciate a gentleman." she indicated the man and brushed her hair off a shoulder with an air of dismissal as she walked passed him.

The bowling alley was shaby from use but it seemed to be a pretty well liked place to hang out. Cheering, laughing and general chatter filled the room.

((blahst home work and such... ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Hedrons shoulders sank. He wanted to teach the punk some manners but it seemed it got translated as a blind revenge for Ashoc. he gave a low whimper and his wings lowered. But they began to rise at Elcis comment about the man needing to learn to be a gentleman, she seemed to get the idea. as he was the last one to enter the man ran away.

Avalon: "Hey i thought the guy got what he deserved." he said as he ordered a lane for the group and took them to go get bowling shoes. he put some on and Hedron just starred at the shoes. He looked and his feet were huge, too big for what they had.

Employee: "Just be careful when you're walking around baby" the woman said to Hedron and Hedrons wings rose and he nodded to her in appreciation. she gave a a near chuckle "He a quiet one ain't he?"

Hedron: he rubs the back of his head and backs up a bit waiting on everyone else.  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Elcia wrinkled her nose at the pair of shoes she was handed.
"And the point of these would be..?" she said thinking out loud.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 pm
Elcia
Elcia wrinkled her nose at the pair of shoes she was handed.
"And the point of these would be..?" she said thinking out loud.

Avalon: "They keep the floor clean and have a better grip on the waxed floor. some people go with just socks but they usually get sent with the bowling ball they throw."  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm
"The point of the shoes..." Roland said, "Is to make you look like an idiot in my opinion. Anyway, I'm not a fan of bowling. If you don't mind, I'll just sit here and... think." He said, glancing towards Zhu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"The point of the shoes..." Roland said, "Is to make you look like an idiot in my opinion. Anyway, I'm not a fan of bowling. If you don't mind, I'll just sit here and... think." He said, glancing towards Zhu.
Avalon: "oh c'mon you humans think all the time. its time to play some games and relax among friends. plus its on me"  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Daedalus took initiative and and started entering names.

Avalon:
Elcia:
Maxius:
Hedron:

He then went to put on his shoes.

"What are the rules of this game?"
Trying for someUniCreatures
New creatures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 9 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-10

Red Glacier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:29 pm
Avalon: he gets in front of everyone "For those who don't know....." he explains the game to everyone "....and thats how you bowl"

(ok, to make this interesting lets use the gaia dice system. use 1 10-sided die. whatever score you get is how many pins you knocked down. 1 roll per frame and we will be skipping spares, if you get a ten its a strike and doubles your previous score. got it?)

Avalon: he sneakily enters Rols name into the machine as well as Ashoc.

everyone got their own alley to bowl in except hedron where Avalon tries to teach Hedron how to play.

Avalon: 1st frame! *he bowls then after his score he shows Hedron how to throw the ball

Hedron: he throws the ball over handed and it flies over half the alley then rolls to the end quickly and Avalon scolds him

AvaloN: "You can't do that you'll damage something >.O under hand!"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Ashoc was in the lane next to Hedron, and giggled when he threw the ball. "It's ok Hedron. Just got to do it gently. I haven't bowled for... decades. I wonder if I can still play. I'm probbaly worse than you at this point." She gently rolled the ball down the lane.  
Elcia rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Elcia was a little sheepish about the game but it did involve aiming at things so she rolled the heavy ball at the pins.

((sounds fun!, and its an innovative use of the dice thingy. Viral perhaps you should open the ATG's first bowling game thread ^_^
*is whisked away to dream land* hope you all sleep well))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roland Karloseth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm
"Fine, I'll play." Roland grabbed a ball and prepared to hurl it down the lane. First, however, he grabbed Zhu and stuck him in one of the finger holes on the ball. He THEN hurled the ball down the lane.  
Red Glacier rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Avalon: he goes and shows Hedron how to throw again

Hedron: he nods to Ashoc and purred at her acknowledging him. "he throws the ball under handed and it goes quickly but it hits the arm rail and breaks it.

Avalon: "Agh!....its ok Hedron" he goes over and resets the arm. "Just watch before tou throw ok?"

Hedro: he rubbed the back of his head then threw a ball down and it hits a gutter  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:55 pm
Daedalus threw the ball down the lane in excellent form. The numbers lining up with Maxius' name.
Trying for someUniCreatures
New creatures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 9 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-10

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games