Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:35 pm
Cthugarai crept through the vent. but was unable to get all the way to the vent, due to the others in front of him. "How close together are they," He whispered into the leaf. "And how close are they to the vent?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:37 am
Kusaragi
Cthugarai crept through the vent. but was unable to get all the way to the vent, due to the others in front of him. "How close together are they," He whispered into the leaf. "And how close are they to the vent?"
Draden: Fairly small room, but they aren't close to the vent. We may have to jump down and dive at them.  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:12 pm
Kagura looked down in the room, standing next to Draden. "Well, I'm stumped!" Shesaid, whipsering. "I can't really do anything unless I change forms!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:14 am
Kerrigan thought for a moment. "Attack plan. Got it," she said, grinning happily. "Two of us go on one side of the vent, two on the other, Drop down one at a time, alternating sides. Hit the guards first, and then the scientists. If we do it right, it'll be over in a blink. Sound good? I don't think I'm quite healed enough to go, but there's four of you, it'll be all good. What do you say?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:08 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan thought for a moment. "Attack plan. Got it," she said, grinning happily. "Two of us go on one side of the vent, two on the other, Drop down one at a time, alternating sides. Hit the guards first, and then the scientists. If we do it right, it'll be over in a blink. Sound good? I don't think I'm quite healed enough to go, but there's four of you, it'll be all good. What do you say?"
Draden: Sounds good to me. Cthugarai and Elci will get the guards while Kagura and I get the scientists, afterward i'll shutdown their cameras and such so we got less to worry about. Plus maybe we can find something on Zenaku. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:16 am
"Agreed." Cthugarai whispered into the leaf. "Everyone who's not going down make a little room."

After a little shuffling in the vent everyone was in place to drop into the room. "Elcia I just want you to slow down the guards a little, As long as I can get within a few feet of them we'll be golden."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:09 am
(Bass and Lo are wanting to join very soon so we need to hurry this up ^^ wink

Alright, lets go *He busts in and knocks the two guards back to stall them and then jumps at one of the scientists and starts mauling him with his claws making sure to kill him silently*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:44 am
(( I hope you guys don't mind me posting my character bio yet, but I figured it'd be better for you to know what type of character I'll be playing as biggrin

If you mind, I'll delete my post (If I can), or I'll just delete the content. whee

User Image

Bass as Llan'ui (Pronounced Lan-wee): A fire spirit sent by the Celestial Council, Llan'ui had been charged with identifying the cause of a significant drain in the energy of the stars before he was captured by Zenaku.

He does have weaknesses, so don't worry, he's not invincible. biggrin ))  

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:34 am
((Great profile Bass. ^_^ Oddly enough that fits RIGHT into my larger storyline 'Which I've had lots of time to think about xd '))

Cthugarai dropped into the lab right after Draden and quickly got to the two scientists, grasping them both by the throat he began to freeze the water in their bodies silencing them quickly and relatively painlessly. As the light left their eyes he whispered "I'm sorry."

Stepping away from the bodies he motioned to everyone the all clear before asking Draden, "Ok where next?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:50 am
Kusaragi
((Great profile Bass. ^_^ Oddly enough that fits RIGHT into my larger storyline 'Which I've had lots of time to think about xd '))

Cthugarai dropped into the lab right after Draden and quickly got to the two scientists, grasping them both by the throat he began to freeze the water in their bodies silencing them quickly and relatively painlessly. As the light left their eyes he whispered "I'm sorry."

Stepping away from the bodies he motioned to everyone the all clear before asking Draden, "Ok where next?"
Yeah but the guards are still alive O.< get them, i'll see what i can extract *He gets on the computer and starts searching the security cameras*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 pm
((Sorry I read that wrong. xd ))

Cthugarai quickly repeated the freeze on the two guards feeling no remorse for them.

"I'm not sure what it is but I'm feeling a little distracted being in here." Cthugarai said quietly to Draden. "The sooner we get what we need the sooner we can get OUT of this cursed place."

((On the up side it was a good chance to see some of the emotions boiling away in my characters head ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 pm
Kusaragi
((Sorry I read that wrong. xd ))

Cthugarai quickly repeated the freeze on the two guards feeling no remorse for them.

"I'm not sure what it is but I'm feeling a little distracted being in here." Cthugarai said quietly to Draden. "The sooner we get what we need the sooner we can get OUT of this cursed place."

((On the up side it was a good chance to see some of the emotions boiling away in my characters head ^_^))
Hold on, hold on. i'm going to disarm the cameras so we can just use the hallways. *He takes a few looks and finds some prisoners, which one was a fire spirit like creature in a containment chamber of water* Seems Zenaku caught a lot more in that city then I thought* hmm, if we free him. do you think he could help us?  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 am
Kerrigan glided down, a little shakily, to land in front of the screen that Draden was looking at. "Well. We could give it a shot, I mean, we can use all the help we can get. And if he's not friendly, we have Cthugarai's water powers."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 am
*He looks more at the other prison cameras and finds a girl (Lobo) but the camera was shut off by some guards before they could get a good look*

Lets go for both of them and go for the book afterwards 3nodding *He shuts all the cameras down and gets up* *He goes over to the door and opens it slowly while looking beyond to find there were no guards* *He walks closely to the wall*  

Red Glacier

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 am
Laying on his back in the middle of the room, Llan'ui noticed that the water around him was beginning to evaporate. He sighed, knowing that before he would be able to properly regain his strength, water would begin to fall upon him from the ceiling of his prison.

I can't deal with this any more. He stood up, and walked towards the door. Looking through the plastisteel window, he noticed a shadow move at the far end of the corridor outside.

Sighing again, and fearing the worst, Llan'ui retreated into the corner of his prison. Curling up in the corner, he made himself as small as he could. Maybe they'll leave me alone this time...

Or maybe they'll make a mistake. Maybe they'll leave themselves open to attack... Forcing himself up again, Llan'ui retuned to the window in the door,

"That's not a guard. I don't know who or what that is, but there's no way they can be as bad as this place..." A buzzer sounded from the ceiling, sounding the beginning of the sprinkler cycle.

Not this time. Not again. Desperately hoping he had dried out enough to generate enough heat, he tried to form a fireball. As flames returned to his hands, he fired a small flare at the pipes in the ceiling. The pipe melted above him, and sealed enough of the holes closed to give Llan'ui a space from the water.

I'm still not strong enough yet... He collapsed to his knees as the water began to fall around him, once again beginning to drain his energy.

"It's slower this time... I think it worked" He stood up weakly, and relit the flames on his body "I have to get out... I need to get out soon"

(( And that, ladies and gentlemen, Is my intro post. biggrin Sorry if I'm not supposed to post yet, or I'm derailing anything planned. sweatdrop ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games