Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Manda_Panda_Bear

Interesting Friend

10,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:46 pm
Hi! *waves* I'm Manda!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:23 pm
Hello, I'm Namkitty7 it's nice to meet all of you  

Namtastic

Lunatic

bmwhite04

Familiar Vampire

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:19 pm
rebekah, but u can call me bek or bekah sweatdrop im 11 and i play the violin.sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,Easter?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:21 pm
Hello, I'm Hayley. I'm 15 and Live in NewZealand. I love music  

Driftcatcher

Kite956

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 am
my naame is kite, can everybody add me to their friends list?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:58 am
hi! my name is lisa and i'm 17. i love dancing and acting and hanging out with friends among other things.  

nanalan

mmli94

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:27 pm
hi! i'm new to this guild. my username is The Kimono Girl, but you can call me Michelle. i like any kind of kimonos, candy, and that kind of stuff. 3nodding i live in Canada. sine i'm new, i need some help getting to know the rules and people of the guild. please mail me with any info! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:55 pm
Hi. I'm Trevor's mule.

I like pretending not to be and going into arguments at the same time as my main in order to team up on people.  

Thief

Aru__x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:16 pm
My name's Emma. My nickname...well...uh, I have a lot. Two that I like are Ema-chan or Ema-Sensei. I'm 14. I'm mexican -joy-. I love anime and manga. I'm addicted to both. I'm also addicted to yaoi. I just love that stuff. Agh! I'm still kinda new here on Gaia. I've got a lot of stuff down but it's still confusing for me. I'm learning alchemy -happyness-. What I want to be when I grow up is a voice actress or manga artist. I would love to have both but sadly I can only do one. Well, I can multi-task but nah.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:54 pm
Name: Amelia

Known as a: Naruto freak and wonderful AMV maker((beware! I am also the box ghost!))

What I do : I go to 8th grade((almost 9th)) and I play in Orchestra, I play viola, and my favorite instrument pretty much besides my own, is the cello.
I also make AMV's, maybe not the best, well my fans on youtube think so, but their O.K.
What I watch: Oh everything! but mainly Naruto, mostly on the internet, because they are better than the english ones somehow...

What I wanna do: Hmm...I have SO many choices, maybe be a manga artist, or help make one, be in the Pensacola symphony orchestra,be an astronomer,be an artist, hmm....and many other things, but those are my top choices.

Yeah I guess that's me...oh and these words from a personality quiz I took.
messy, depressed, introverted, feels invisible, does not make friends easily, nihilistic, reveals little about self, fragile, dark, bizarre, feels undesirable, dislikes leadership, reclusive, weird, irritable, frequently second guesses self, unassertive, unsympathetic, low self control, observer, worrying, phobic, suspicious, unproductive, avoidant, negative, bad at saving money, emotionally sensitive, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, submissive, daydreamer  

DreamJob

jad3d

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:32 pm
name: diana
sex: female
likes: yaoi, indie music, reading, going online, videogames
dislikes: you*j/k j/k*, those cinnamon candied hearts

hey everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:48 am
hi im caity AKA babii giirl lol, im 15 i live the woderful country Australia
i am no good at grammer i addmit, i love CHIHUAHUAS, i love the colour
green cause its the colour of life!

i play the piano i heart avril's music
um...... i am a girl as you can probably tell
i got heaps of friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0_babii_giirl_0

trinity_101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:10 am
Hi, my name is Trina but my friends just call me Trin. I'm 13(turning 14 on May 20) and live in Ontario, Canada. I like anime and the matrix (can't you tell by my name?). I came to this guild hoping to find new friends and meet new people. There's not much else to say about me except my favourite colours are blue and purple. I want to be a computer game disigner when i get older smile . I just started playing gaia online yesterday and have no friends yet sad .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:35 am
Keri, 18, female, michigan  

KeritheVicious

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Poetic_Morgana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:40 am
Hello, my name is Mairin, but everyone calls me Buffy. I'm 17, love to roleplay, love to take pictures, and love gaia ^.^ I live in Illinois, but I came from Minnesota....And ofcourse, I'm a woman! smile And I'm soon to be a militia woman once I enter the USMC!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games