Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:24 pm
*watches the bottles hit the wall. Shakes head at the wasted booze* *sigh** Thinks * I hope there's more where those came from.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:33 pm
xd *gets partly drunk* gimme mmoreeeeeee i want more......  

daddies_lil_princess

Coll Ohmsford

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:31 pm
* walks in* "hello how are you all on this fine day?" * ask for rot beer/ cherry coke mix*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:34 pm
*walks in, sits at bar* smirnoff please : D  

midgie52

Crystal Harm

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:20 am
Sits in the corner and watches sadly as some people fall over drunk, and others stager around. *Sighs deeply* Gets up and goes to the bar, raises hand to get the bar tenders attention, avoiding yet another bottle crashing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:12 pm
*walks in and looks around.* Mmmm * walks over to a table near the wall to sit and observe everyone*  

Nephilium

Atomic Jimbo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:31 pm
*walks in with ski mask, robs the register, walk into bathroom, removes mask and comes back out*

HEY PEOPLE DRINK UP NEXT ROUNDS ON ME!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:38 pm
*walks in*
talks to guy  

PsychoGit

Shadow_Star525

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:15 pm
Shadow still awaits her drink she, brings back hood revealling her blood red hair and black bandana, she begins to get anxious tapping her fingers rapidly on the bar's laminit. "Disgraceful," she mutters under her breath, looking down at intrepid, she shakes her head and sighs. "Thats It!" She gets up rapidly, yet in one swift motion knocking over her stool, "Don't you people understand! Man I need a Drink, Hey barkeep get over here and pour me anything strong enough to hold me down!" not bothering to pick up the fallen over stool she steps over the past out intrepid, and broken bottles and sits in the next empty chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:51 pm
~Walks in~ Dunkin Donuts white hot chocolate please! xd  

Hello Sweet Symphony

Hello Sweet Symphony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Shadow_Star525
Shadow still awaits her drink she, brings back hood revealling her blood red hair and black bandana, she begins to get anxious tapping her fingers rapidly on the bar's laminit. "Disgraceful," she mutters under her breath, looking down at intrepid, she shakes her head and sighs. "Thats It!" She gets up rapidly, yet in one swift motion knocking over her stool, "Don't you people understand! Man I need a Drink, Hey barkeep get over here and pour me anything strong enough to hold me down!" not bothering to pick up the fallen over stool she steps over the past out intrepid, and broken bottles and sits in the next empty chair.

~Grabs her~ Cloud (My Gwee/dragon) Paralysis. ~Cloud shoots out steam from his mouth and makes you paralyzed.~ Enough  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:46 am
walks in sits down in the corner  

demon_slyfer_x

senex proxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:50 pm
*Balthier jumps into the bar, slides down the length of the bar table, googles at a pretty young lady, and falls of the other side and into a keg.*
"Yaaaah hooo! That was fun!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:27 pm
((Holy smack, I haven't been on in a while. SORRY GUYS!!! Writer's block... stare ))

Joey-Li

Incompetent Revelation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:44 pm
Nesphelin facepalms at all the drunks, "This place bears the stench of uncertain idiocy..." He blinks and begins to examine everyones movement carefully.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games