Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:52 pm
((No date rape, thankfully. I thanked him, offered him some and then quickly got the f out of there.))
Tori practically leapt up from his seat, giddy as a school girl.
"Really?!" he asked with a smile, running around the table in happiness, "In that case, I'm done eating!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:56 pm
"Torisen, I have to finish eating, too." Meiyu laughed, and Fang couldn't help but smile.
She was happy for him.He'd finally be able to fly again.

((lol))  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:36 pm
Realizing he was right, he sat back down and focused on his food. He would need to finish and let Meiyu finish before anything could happen.
'Hey peon, you drank too much last night,' he heard Gestrian say in his head, 'You're going to regret this.'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm
Meiyu took his time before standing and announced, "NOW , we may strip the splints." He laughed, and went to the boy, "To your room, Torisen?" He motioned ahead of him, and Fang automatically stood, too.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm
Jumping from his seat and nodding vigorously, Tori had to force himself to walk slowly. He didn't want to rush too far ahead.
"How long is it going to take? Am I really going to be able to fly?" he asked the string of questions like a hyper child.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm
"Not long." Meiyu laughed, "And, yes." He walked the boy down the hall, Fang trailing behind them until they got to Tori's room, and she opened the door for them.

"On the bed please, Torisen. On your stomach." Meiyu closed the door behind him.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 pm
With a happy agreement, Tori flopped onto the bed and wiggled a bit. Oh, he couldn't wait! It had been so long since he had been able to fly! Then he could go flying with Fang, just like she had promised!
He realized he was still wiggling and stopped. "Sorry," he said, smile on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:24 pm
Fang sat to the side, and bit her bottom lip, watching quietly.

Meiyu lowered himself down beside the boy, "Just try to hold still." He took out a scalpel and cut the bandage, unwrapping it with his hands until he could pull the wooden stick out, and went to the other wing repeating the process.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 pm
Tori felt one come off of his wing and wanted to flex it. After having the splints on for so long, it felt sort of weird to have them off now. He held back his smile until both of the splints were off, and then he slowly moved them, feeling the mended bones.
"It feels funny having them back," he said with a smile, creating a small breeze with his wings, "But I'm glad I do."
Looking up at Fang, he saw her biting her lip. Oh yeah, she wasn't happy about something.
"Can you...?" he asked, concern written on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 pm
Meiyu grinned, "Take it easy with those wings alright? Try to be a bit careful for a week or so." her let himself out, and Fang asked,
"Can I, what?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:40 pm
Tori agreed to Meiyu and watched him walk out of the door before looking at Fang and continuing.
"What's on your mind? You've had a sad look on your face since breakfast started," he said with a frown, worried.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Fang shook her head, "Not so much sad, as....weirded out. Meiyu talk to me this morning about...stuff."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Tori looked at her, face wilting.
"So...you can't tell me?" he asked her, disappointed. He had wanted to see if he could help her with what was bothering her. Maybe not after all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:51 pm
Fang's face flushed a bit, "Actually...it's kind of embarrassing."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 pm
Tori watched her face. He was confused now, but he was still worried.
"Is it...like...a girl thing?" he asked her, sounding naive. He didn't want to know if it was something like that.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games