Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:05 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Kings Cross - Hogwarts Express

Leonette thought about whether she was hungry or not. Truth was she wasn’t completely sure if she was. “I don’t know if I am maybe a little, or it could just be my nervous.” She replied honestly. Then again what first year wasn’t nervous? “I think I might have something…” she thought to herself before turning her attention to Claire who said she had chocolate frogs. That was nice of her. However then it came the time to change into robes and the food thought was quickly dismissed. Changing into her robes Leonette waited till they stopped at Hogsmeade station and then she got off the train making sure to stay Catharine.

(Exit to Hogsmeade Station)

With: Claire, David, and Catharine

Wearing: Casual first year

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Squeeky Luff
mc2
StudiousDemoness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:15 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Kings Cross - Hogwarts Express

Chloe smiled at the assuring words from Ariana. “I hope so.” She said. How bad could it be? Victor had fallen asleep which to be far made a lot of sense. It was a rather tiring day and by the time they got to Hogwarts they would be starving and ready for bed all at the same time. Not that Chloe minded really. “You know my brother probably feels the exact same way. Only he doesn’t wear contacts.” She told Victor. “Just stay with us we can get you where you need to be.” Chloe answered. Luckily she was the helpful sort when it came to these things… Maybe that was why she was chosen for prefect.

With: Ariana, Victor, Raph

Wearing: Casual

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Squeeky Luff
shabatha
kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Kings Cross - Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

David knew she would break eventually all it would take was time. So they got on the train and he followed Shayna to the empty compartment and took a seat next to her. Letting her snuggle into him as he wrapped his arm around her he’d missed her that was no secret. “I can think of someone who’s just as cute if not more.” David told her smiling all the while as he said it. He knew what she meant and he knew that she’d know he was talking about her. It wasn’t hard to tell that.

How would Shayna’s opinion not be biased? Then again maybe David didn’t want to know the answer. “Nop that’s totally not necessary.” He told her. Such a Ravenclaw she was turning out to be. “You’re teasing me and it’s not working.” David spoke up teasing her back for her attempts at making him break before her. “All you had to do was ask.” He told her chuckling at her wimpy response. “Here you go it’s all yours.”

With: Shayna

Wearing: Casual

OOC: It's quite alright.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sleepy on the Trainspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Minn, Jer and the Twinsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Gah, she looks about as sleepy as I do...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy blinked a bit at Minn's answer on her Summer... something wasn't adding up there. Her eyes flashed purple, sensing that something had gone down... possibly something she should have been invited to! She narrowed her eyes and looked the other girl over, curious. But, before she could ask, Jer joined them. She blinked oddly at him as well, offering the boy a small smile, a streak of purple running through her brown hair, one eye changing to match it. She looked rather odd, sitting there with one eye purple and the other brown, but it wasn't as though she was particularly in control of it right now. After all, she was sleep deprived! "Erm, hey, Jer. What git would that be, exactly?" She smirked at him. She only knew of one git, really, ad he'd left school before the year had been half over, much to Gypsy's pleasure.

Before she got an answer, though, they were joined by Jess and Tobi. She smiled a bit at the rather overly-excited Hufflepuff girl, somewhat amused, but also completely at a loss. How, exactly, did everyone have so much energy this early? She was so bloody tired, and Minn and Jess were practically bouncing! Not really, but it certainly felt like it. She felt like she was much more on Toby's level; slumping in her seat and ready to fall asleep. She chuckled as the twins carried on in their typical fashion, closing her dual-toned eyes and laying her head back again.
                                                          "That totally sucks, Toby. Why'd she take 'em, anyway? Or give 'em to a couple of little kids, come to think of it. I don't think they'd really be that safe for a kid to play with..." Her eyes opened at that. She supposed it had something to do with being an older sister and all, but she just didn't find it all that wise to give two children something like that... they might be past the age of putting things like that in their mouths, but you never knew with kids. And besides, if Toby could get into some sort of trouble with them (and his mom obviously thought he could, since she'd taken them), wouldn't the younger two also be capable of it? Surely Toby'd taught them a trick or two. She'd never gotten any of it to stick with Echo, but it wasn't from lack of trying, after all. He was just boring. Not her fault.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer had sat down by the time the two other students entered the compartment, and he shrugged at Gypsy. "My 'brother'. Bloke's go' a crush on my sister, an' the gi' has th' nerve ta run from her. I swear, if I din't have ta live wit' him, I've decked th' gi'." Jer punctuated his statement by punching his hand into his fist, then sighed. Honestly, couldn't things not be a mess for he and his siblings? Was that too much to ask for? Apparently so, since he had to ask to begin with.

He then looked over to the twins, flashing them a smile.
"Eh, don' le' me gripin' interfere wit' either o' ya chinas. Been sittin' wit' a bi' o' a chip on me shoulder since I heard he was snoggin' ever'one in th' jah rule. What'cha talkin' 'bout, ears? Any partic'lar reason tha' ya need some tha' extend?"

-------------------------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:07 pm
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, his skateboard echoed with every clatter against the grooves. Narrowly skating by through the crowd and swimming to the front as he kicked down the rows and rows of compartments. Some were already starting to fill, but he’d managed to hit his heel against the tail of his board to make a quick sharp turn into a compartment and slid inside, shoveling his dufflebag overhead and plopped down. ”Hrmmm... now what?” He blinked, and glanced around. Faces were hurrying past him like ghosts, hundreds to be seen and hardly any of them were recognizable. He chewed on his nails as he darted chocolate brown eyes out the window. Kings Cross stretched, but only Platform 9 and 3/4 would be seen from here on out until the fished through the short tunnels and ripped out into London before steering into the open country side.

It was times like these he wished he had a pet, an owl, a cat, hell, even one of the toads would be pretty cool at this point. If he had a toad, he could always leave him in someone’s bed, or in their shoes or in their closets! Okay... maybe not the shoes, he’d never forgive himself if the toad was squished to death. And he was sure whoevers toes had done the squishing, probably wouldn’t forgive him either. He hummed under his breath thoughtfully, he needed more friends. He had a few in the years above and below, but he hadn’t really made friends with anyone in his year. They were all so... quiet. Uriel was alright, though, and Olyvia seemed nice, but shy. Danielle was nice enough, but he couldn’t remember if he’d ever heard her say anything. Edajin was.. well, Edajin. Rowan and Minn were pretty decent, and he’d never actually talked to the blind girl, before, now that he thought of it...

Maybe he just needed to branch more, he thought, seated in the empty compartment of the scarlet train.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Skateboarding in a compartment
Platform 9 3/4l
Torn and True
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

””

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
[O.o.C:]
The sudden jolt snapped Ila from concentration. Her eyes flickered around her cabin, noting the lack of people within, but the movement of people beyond. Half slipping from the seat, she peered out at the platform which was quickly blurring. A lump formed in her throat as she realized she was going. Her father was gone. Her mother had left. Leaving her alone on this trip. She had never traveled alone before.

Settling back into the seat, she curled up knees to chest eying the blurring images beyond the window. Part of her wanted to go back, to hug her father tight or maybe share a special good bye with her mother. Had she said good bye? Suddenly she couldn't breath. The small cabin seemed to shrink in on her, making her want to curl up and . . .cry.

Panic comes from the unknown. So learn.

Of the many sayings, her mother's always made the most sense. Taking a deep breath, she put her book away and after pausing pulled on her robe. She didn't change completely, but with the robe on she felt more confidence. Enough confidence to open the door of her cabin and peek out into the hallway. Pushing her glasses up her nose, she glanced around quickly trying to remember where her cabin was before giving up and walking out. She'd just have to hope that the school would handle the rest of her luggage.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:36 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo walked onto the train alongside of Alexandria. He felt bad for the girl's sister who obviously was left to find some one to be around, but then again...he didn't. Why? Because he didn't have to deal with Alex's mood while she was around. And he also got to spend his train ride with Alex...something he found enjoyment in. He was happy to see her and she was the first person he had seen in London today.

"You know, I'm pretty lucky. You are the first person I saw upon arriving back to England...other than passerby at least," he said to her, winking at her. He had looked around the train, wondering where they should sit. He wondered if they should find an empty compartment to themselves or find some friends. "Do you want to find a compartment to ourselves or do you have a friend you want to talk to or something?"

He kept walking down the isle, looking through the compartments, all seemingly full. But sooner or later they would find one and hopefully quickly. He was already tired of walking around already and he was quite sore from all the running he had done the day before. At least he could say he was in shape after the amount of running he had to do over each day. Despite how unbearable the running had been, it had payed off and Theo had gotten even better.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:20 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: TBA{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo walked onto the train...alone. He had figured it out based on what the girl had said. He was happy that she helped him and she didn't take too much offense to him overhearing what her and her boyfriend had to say. The boy hadn't said anything, but he was glad he didn't. He probably didn't have much nice to say upon hearing that Iñigo had been listening in to their conversation...well...partially.

He then found a compartment, secretly hoping someone would come sit with him, but if he really had no one, he would personally find one. Hopefully it did not come to that though, because he truly didn't feel like getting up at the moment. But his want...his need to socialize was greater than his laziness. And he dare not sleep at any point of time on this trip. His visions wouldn't allow it and of course, ever since the death of his mother, he constantly was reminded of it by his overactive mind. The scene he remembered constantly runs through his head so if he sleeps, and its not a vision, its the bloody scene that he wished not to be reminded of.

He sat there, looking out the window as the landscapes passed by. It was quite the sight to behold and as everything started to zoom by. This was going to be a good trip. He could just feel it.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

David saw the grin on his girlfriend’s face as she raced over to him. Clearly something good really did happen by the looks of it. “Hello you seem excited about something and yes it is believe it or not.” He told with a nod. “I am surprisingly. I knew you’d make Prefect.” He added before going back to what truly made Shayna so excited. “Congratulations guess that means you’ll be Seeker with zero competition.” David said congratulating her on what Rick clearly saw as pure talent.

“Right and happy anniversary.” David told her as she pinned her prefect badge to her shirt. Though despite the day he was having Shayna still managed to surprising him and through him off when she kissed him. Shaking his head off he’s thoughts swirling in his head he raced after her. How did she always manage to get the drop on him?

Getting on the train, David only assumed that they would nice quiet ride to Hogwarts with the minor exception of Shayna’s excitement. He had to admit she was doing far better than he ever would. Though he still had his studies to consider and he was going to work extra hard so that he’d have something to write to Remy about.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Prefect year

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Alice and Jasper came with Serafina and the rest of the family to kings cross station where they went through the barrier and onto the Hogwarts express. Jasper was surprised about the how thing and Alice acted like she’d seen it before. Maybe she had but Jasper wasn’t so sure if he should even ask her. On the platform Jasper pushed their things over to get loaded and instead of talking to anyone they boarded the train together.

Taking a seat in one of the compartments Alice looked out the window at all the families. “You think we’ll have fun Jazz… like in my visions?” Alice asked as she looked back to him. “I don’t know Alice I assume so. They are your visions after all.” He told her before pulling her into him. Leaning her head on his shoulder she thought about the ones she remembered vividly. “They sure are amazing Jazz I wish you could see them…” she murmured to herself as the train pulled out of station and headed for Hogsmeade.

Looking out the window and taking in the view Alice and Jasper were content in their silence between each other. In fact they couldn’t have been happier. “I hope we end up in the same house.” Alice spoke up suddenly breaking the silence. “Me too…” Jasper admitted. Although he swore people believed it would be better for him to be without her just a bit. It wasn’t long after she brought it up that the train pulled up to Hogsmeade station.

With: Jasper

With: Alice

((Outfits in pics))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 am
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly on The Hogwarts Expressspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'One more year... it'll have to be a good one, then.' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien had honestly been a bit surprised at the ease with which she'd agreed to start locking doors behind them at the school... and impressed that she'd thought of casting wards. Not because he really felt t was necessary, after all, ghosts had to walk... float? in on students engaging in... private activities, all the time, or at least often enough that if they were the sorts to rat the students out he would've heard of it. Of course, the idea of a ghost spying on students making out was a bit disconcerting... he pushed the thought away. The point was, he'd been joking... mostly. And yet she'd not only agreed, she'd taken things into consideration. Which sort of made it sound like she was planning on it... Damien tried not to get overly excited about that fact. Head Boy and all... it was unbecoming. Really, he needed to get this under control. It was happening all to often of late.

spaceHe'd been a bit annoyed at the first year who'd approached them. Asking where to go like it wasn't obvious... even if the child didn't know how to board a train, there were still dozens of students milling about, it wasn't hard to figure out. He was glad Marina had spoken up before he had; she'd been a lot nicer than he would've been. Which was odd, because he was fairly certain he was usually the one with more patience... perhaps it was a bit of his upbringing rearing its ugly head, he thought, annoyed at the prospect. He did recall having an insufferably low tolerance for anything or anyone he deemed stupid when he was a first year... suddenly, he felt rather ashamed for being annoyed at the kid. He could just imagine hist mother making some snide remark, which bothered him a great deal. He sighed. At least he'd not said anything; that would've been disastrous.

spaceThe arrival of Marina's dark-skinned friend made him smile, although he flushed a bit when she enveloped him in a hug. He'd barely managed to get a greeting out when she took off, probably floundering about looking for her other friends. He chuckled at Marina's comment and nodded, bemused. He didn't recall ever even having an actual conversation with the Scot, except once, first year. He decided he'd have to remedy that this year; he didn't want anyone's last memory of him in school to be his behavior in his first year. That thought on his mind, he tucked Marina's hand into his own and boarded the train, deciding that he wanted this year to be the last one anyone ever remembered the boy he'd been... including himself.

spaceHe found them a compartment, empty, thank Merlin, and with no luggage in the overhead compartment, indicating that it'd not been claimed by anyone who was wandering around. He pulled a box out of his trunk before putting it up and out of the way, and sat down, waiting patiently for her. One more train ride; two, really, but the next one wouldn't be their anniversary, now would it. They'd have to talk this year, figure out what they were doing with themselves. He hated the thought of leaving his father alone in their house, but he was fairly certain that Marina would chaff at the idea of living there... would she want to live alone, or with him? He doubted she'd stay with her parents; she was too independent, to ready to grow up. He just hoped that she wasn't so independent that she wanted to live alone.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:11 am
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish on The Hogwarts Expressspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Shouldn't have stayed up so late...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho Lovette hadn't bothered to stop to socialize at the Platform; he thought he might've seen Tanya and Elsie, but honestly, he was far more interested in getting on the train than talking to either of them at the moment. Not that he didn't want to see them, really he did, but... he was just so bloody exhausted! He'd stayed up far too late the night before watching movies. He couldn't help it! It'd been the night before he went off to Hogwarts, the night before he'd have to go nearly four months without being able to watch a single movie! If it were possible to bring them with him to school, he would, but it was nothing but a pipe dream. Electronics simply didn't work at Hogwarts. So, he'd stayed up until... well, very nearly dawn, really, trying to finish watching all the new ones his mother had gotten him while he'd been away at school his first year. He'd have to manage his time better next Summer and get more of them done early on; he was pretty sure she was bent on doing it every year. When he'd gotten home last June, she'd informed him that for every book he'd received during the year, she'd bought him a film, too. That'd bee a lot of movies to watch over a two-month period. He'd managed... barely. And now, he was paying for not watching more of them earlier in the year; he could barely keep his eyes open. He slumped in the seat of his compartment, not even bothering to try to get his trunk in the overhead; he was too tired to lift it. He'd try later, once he'd gotten some sleep... his eyes closed, and in seconds he was out.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:12 am
User Image
User Image

Alexandria followed Theo onto the train as the duo boarded. A pale blush coloured the girl's cheeks when her friend winked at her. "You're the first person I saw, too. But even if you weren't the first, I'd ditch whoever I was with to talk to you," she told him truthfully. Well, half truthfully. It really depended who she was with. After all, if the twelve year old had the option of either talking to a famous Quidditch champion or Theo, she would probably choose the athlete. However, that was because Theo and her could see each other practically whenever they wanted whereas she wouldn't have a second chance to speak with a Quidditch champion. The two students walked along the corridor of the Hogwarts Express in search of a compartment. "We can sit alone," she said quickly, hoping her friend would be alright with it. Then again, why wouldn't he be? He made it obvious enough that he liked her, or at least liked flirting with her. Upon finding one with a lack of students, Alexandria slipped inside.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

"The feeling is mutual," he said to her as they walked, looking through the compartments. Upon hearing her answer, he smiled, glad to hear that she wanted time alone as much as he did. He never expected to like a girl so much at this young age. Something about her just reminded him of something...something he just couldn't put his finger on. The manipulative nature, the tomboyish hobbies, the confidence and impatience she had. It all reminded him of something, with the fact that it actually reminded him of himself slipping past him.

Soon enough, the two found an empty compartment and he watched as the girl slipped into the small room, following in after her at a much slower pace. He never was one to rush around. He always took his time and it bothered some, but it never seemed to be noticed by the girl beside him.

"You should definitely go to Germany someday. I tell you one thing, the place is beautiful. I loved Dortmund and I'm really thinking about attending the academy next summer," he said to her, an excited ring to his voice. He had never been so happy before and the boy's unusually happy tone could be noticed. The boy spoke with an extreme confidence that wasn't present before the trip to Dortmund.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games