Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 2:06 pm
Nooo cluee really, prob game a lot, get a train to a town I've never been to before and explore. I'll figure something out User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wwww grats to the bro, he must have impressed right off the bat User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spent my evening winning silly homewares on auction sites lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 8:59 am
winning auctions sounds like a hoot! i think that' sounds like fun lol. i gamed till the wee hours on wow and had some crazy epic item drop that some gear crazy competitive person bought from me in the in game auction house for pretty much 200 bux worth of gold lol.. chucked it in the guild's bank. we'll not struggle for a long time on raid materials and potions lol. exciting!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2024 2:50 pm
Haaaiiii
Sold a watch, came home, napped.
That has literally been my day whee

It's pretty fun if you hit it in the weird hours, got an amethyst worth twice what I paid for it lol

Gl on the raids! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:50 am
allergy meds had me groggy af and slept way late and now moms after me to ride on up to other house and i aint done catwalk or fashion report on ff14 so i'm typing furiously have a good day io gotta gogogo! lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:36 pm
N'awww don't overdo it thoo whee
Pooped from a full open/close, one more tomorrow and I'm free for a week! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 am
Ayoooooo

I'm free for a whole weeek now!
Just been cwtched up at home for the evening working on the Catwalk pic, doing this one in significantly higher res to see how it pans.

Hope everyone has a good one! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:19 pm
ooo exciting on the catwalk! yesterday was hectic but ended with a nice little 10 man wow raid where we had a good time! we tend to raid in a way where we can look at the in game dungeon journal to learn enemy abilities but then bf and i like to lead it as we go in blind as we can.. everyones foggy on how these used to go 15 yrs ago lol and the rest have never been.

so we learn it on our own terms like an actual game. we got 3 bosses down out of the 7 or 8 so not bad! alot of raids and ppl in wow tend to watch a vid read teh strat guide and do exactly how they're told someone else did it so they get loot asap and show it off lol. we just like to puzzle it out and have fun. i'm rly glad i got a bunch that's on board with that kinda playstyle. it aint as quick and aint about the glory so much as havin fun!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:05 pm
hope ya weeks going well aaron! i think i overdid it lately haggling with the garden. ended up tilling about a week ago right? then a few days ago i hand dug like 6 long rows with a hoe for planting. dirt was harder than i thought it'd be. then i shoved stakes down to tie twine around but was pushing them in palm down pushing on the stakes. did a couple more yesterday...

now yesterday morning i have a clicking right thumb. seems to be called trigger thumb? lol i've overdone it. and on top of that i keep running dungeons trying to keep up on wow lol. so today im giving up and avoiding the computers and switch and all and probably for 2m too. except for the bare minimum saying hi here and a daily garden water on ff14 and saying hi for one or two daily quests on wow... then i'll be good.. probably rofl

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:26 am
ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:34 pm
Haiii, been afk for a bit I finally put my laptop in the shop to give it some much needed upgrades.
Turns out he needs a few days to get all the parts to do it sweatdrop , It'll be worth it i the long run though. Gonna have to Gaia on my phone for now, as janky as it is.

I'm the same with games Rydia, I gotta go in blind otherwise it hampers my enjoyment. It's like metagaming in DnD, sure it can help solve stuff but it stops the immersion completely.
Clicky thumb? I get it in my pointer finger where if freezes up when I use the touch controls on the switch too much. Damn near gave myself carpal tunnel playing bayonetta yesterday too xd  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:34 pm
AaronAlroy
Haiii, been afk for a bit I finally put my laptop in the shop to give it some much needed upgrades.
Turns out he needs a few days to get all the parts to do it sweatdrop , It'll be worth it i the long run though. Gonna have to Gaia on my phone for now, as janky as it is.

I'm the same with games Rydia, I gotta go in blind otherwise it hampers my enjoyment. It's like metagaming in DnD, sure it can help solve stuff but it stops the immersion completely.
Clicky thumb? I get it in my pointer finger where if freezes up when I use the touch controls on the switch too much. Damn near gave myself carpal tunnel playing bayonetta yesterday too xd

i made it a day and a half being good and staying on high dose ibuprophen from dr but i cant keep it up. i need my wow. i got an ergonomic mouse i used at work back when carpal tunnel was flaring. i dunno if it'll help but imma try lol. gl on the laptop upgrade! and gaia works pretty good on cell considering so that's cool! and hiya soup wizard! i see ya all stealthin! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:31 am
Upgrade completed!
Now got an extra tb for my storage, wanted to do the ram too but it turns out lenovo hate people fixing stuff themselves, so they soldered the RAM to the motherboard. Oh well, 8gb should be enough for a bit yet, shame though cause I really wanted to get 16GB crying

I'd get the ergonomic thing if it does help because it will help prevent it getting worse too.
Got one of those mouse mats with the giant pillow at the bottom to rest wrist on, way less feeling of it being on fire now.
Gaia works ok on my phone but it might be my device tbh, I'm using a 5 year old phone at this point and use firefox on it so sites never quite load right sometimes whee

Ayooo Soup! How you been? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:40 am
its still clickin but kinda feels like its a lil less sore. i'm not doing much strenuous aside from some gaming and i tried to keep that on the easy side last nite. gotta go up to the other house to work tho so donno what that'll entail! ya'll have a fabulous day and grats on the upgrade.. and that sux on the ram lol.. laptops do not want upgrades vs buying new laptops lol glad you got the tb!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:50 am
mornin all! thumbs on the mend. still sore but getting gooder so i'll be ok! rained out today so we stayed home.. oo i'm so sad rofl so catching up on wow! lets gooo  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:39 pm
Haiiii
Been engrossed in AOT2 all day, finally finished the story campaign in a total of 40 hours, but that's only half of the game.
Glad it's mending Rydia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Back to slaying Titans!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces