Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:40 pm
Tact went inside. There was a faint growl, or was that his imagination?
"Hello..." he managed feebly. He thought he could hear someone cracking nuts. He looked down. That was just his knees.
He was getting nowhere like this. "HELLO?!" he boomed.
If there was something in there, which there was, as Tact soon found out, it was very, very annoyed.
Tact flew out of the cave ariborne on his back, and started falling. He cursed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:25 am
Ray grew impatient "go look for Tact, I'll contine the search" he said as the black cat flew off to find Tact and Ray continued searching for Yumi's soul  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Tact was about to hit the ground when he saw a black blur fly past him, but it totally missed him, and he fell into the trees.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:00 am
Ray and the Black panther continued to search.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Tact shouted for help, but there was no reply. He trudged on in silence in the dark woods...

It was soon night time, and the sky was pitch black without a star in the sky. Tact gave up any hope of finding Ray and decided that Ray was probably long gone by now and he set for a long camp out at night.

It woke him up. It was about 5 am, according to his watch, but the last time he changed it's batteries was when he first checked in at Riku, and that was when he wanted everything to be perfect.
He laughed. He seemed to used to want to everything to be perfect, one time. That used to be him, Tact the perfecter.
He soon turned his attention back to the sky. Something had woken him up. He looked up in the sky. There was nothing much... balckness... a star....
A star?! He looked up into the sky. There wasn't any stars when he first looked up into the sky. He looked again. Yup, just that one star... moving around....
MOVING?! This was getting real creepy. Stars don't move. It moved out of his view. He followed it.
Soon, he could hear the drunken voices of some late night drunkards in a village. Had a star just guided him back to civilization?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:11 am
Ray was in an inn, he was sitting by the table, keeping his hood on 'there's no sign for Yumi here too...where the hell could she be?' he thought to himself.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:29 pm
Tact staggered into the the inn where Ray was. What was that star that had just helped him find his way back to town. He spotted Ray.
"RAY!" he shouted. "You won't believe what just happened to me!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 pm
*appears outta nowhere* Hi....  

SIR HOMOBRAINS

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:17 pm
...... uh..  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:43 pm
Rester.R
Tact staggered into the the inn where Ray was. What was that star that had just helped him find his way back to town. He spotted Ray.
"RAY!" he shouted. "You won't believe what just happened to me!"

Ray looked at him "And just what could have happened...and why isn't Yumi's pet with you?" he sald  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:58 pm
Tact frowned. "For your infromation, you commented that Yumi's soul is white... just like a ball. And guess what I saw? I just saw a star, and it moved. It moved all the way to this village, where I went. Maybe it's still out there."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:48 am
"Can't be Yumi's soul..." Ray said "it's probably Scarlet's" he added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:00 pm
"Scarlet?" asked Tact, trying to remember. Then he remembered something. "Oh, Scarlet." He shrugged his shoulders. "So what now?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:36 pm
"We have to keep looking...my sister's soul can be highly dangerous if someone uses it as a weapon" Ray said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:23 pm
A thought had just penetrated in Tact's brain.
Looking.... LOOKING!
"LOOKING!"shouted Tact, to the attention of many startled guests. "That's it Ray! LOOKING! We have to look!"
He jumped up on a table and started yelling in joy. "Yumi or Kumi or Scarlet or whatever her name is's soul is as found!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff